• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
K. Rool
Chance:80%
I think he's slightly more likely than Dixie at this point in time, he's the most wanted newcomer, Kremlings are in Smash Run, and would also fit the unique style of the other newcomers. Only thing going against him is that he could become a stage boss.

Want:70%
I used to be a huge supporter for him back a while ago, but like Ridley, I stoped caring for him quite as much due to the huge fanbase. :laugh:

Mewtwo:
Chance:95%
He's got so much going for him at the moment. He's the posterboy for the Mega-evolutions, was the star of the first 6th gen movie, was the first Pokemon shown to have 2 Mega evolutions, and has the huge popularity and uniqueness along with him. And when it comes down to it, I think Sakurai would add Mewtwo in before he adds Jigglypuff in, this game.

Want:90%
My second most wanted veteran (first being Snake)

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
I love the Mewtwo Tears meme and want it to continue forever :awesome:
I guess you live and die by the sword, eh Mr. Chrom fan?
For all you people saying jiggs is bound to get in, look at the evidence. Its really hard to refute that if there is five pokemon (which may or may not happen) that Mewtwo stands a better chance of making it in.
Why, because Sakurai said he was thinking about Mewtwo? He was thinking about Mewtwo in Smash 64 and Brawl too, you know. Meanwhile Jigglypuff was in all of them. She doesn't need Sakurai hinting at her or saying he's thinking about her, because she's part of the Original 12, which is a strong enough argument on its own.

There's no evidence that Jigglypuff is cut, just assumptions.

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
K. Rool
Chance- 50%
I have hope. I really wish we'd see some DK content, though.
Want- 100%
All my yes. I want some villains. Don't think he's relevant? Frankly, I'm getting tired of "relevant" newcomers. I've always liked to see Smash as representative for Nintendo as a whole, not the most recent games (though these do deserve attention as they obviously couldn't get represented before they were made). Though K. Rool has been a bit ignored as of late, he's a huge character in the grand scheme of Nintendo's history, and this would be the perfect opportunity to bring him back.

Mewtwo
Chance- 80%
Has ridiculous levels of popularity, was planned for Brawl, and has been teased. I think he's in. My reservations lie with the possibility of both Mewtwo and Jiggs getting in. I'm beginning to think they will.
Want- 80%
I don't love Mewtwo as much as most, but his return would make up for the mistake of him ever being cut to begin with and would make a lot of people happy.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
K. Rool

Chance- 95%
The most wanted newcomer by eastern and western audiences, reps DK who is one of the big 5 - but has less fighters than "lesser" series, kremlings in smash run, no new DK stage (gangplank/zeppelin anyone?), I think K. Rool is as close to a shoe-in for a newcomer as possible.

Want- 100%
Along with Andy, he's the only character I truly care about being in Sm4sh.

Mewtwo

Chance- 95%
Crazy popular, one of the top 3 most recognizable pokemon ever, already been in smash before, EVERYONE was trolled in Greninja's trailer. I had multiple non-gamers I showed it to say "MEWTWO" when his shadow was revealed.

Want- 90%
He deserves a place, and I'll be a little disappointed if he's excluded again.

I think these are the most likely for each of their respective categories "Newcomer" and "Returning Cut Vet".

Thereallucario

Smash Journeyman
I guess you live and die by the sword, eh Mr. Chrom fan?
Why, because Sakurai said he was thinking about Mewtwo? He was thinking about Mewtwo in Smash 64 and Brawl too, you know. Meanwhile Jigglypuff was in all of them. She doesn't need Sakurai hinting at her or saying he's thinking about her, because she's part of the Original 12, which is a strong enough argument on its own.

There's no evidence that Jigglypuff is cut, just assumptions.
AH! that's where your wrong. the o 12 have bean broken before... remember lucas -ness? he considered replacing ness or lucas but didn't because the game wasn't out yet in melee. then in brawl he added both but instead. See? the o12 is NOT invincible. if sakurai wants it, sakurai gets it.

AND she no longer is in the top ten most famous pokemon in japan, beat out by Mewtwo. The only two arguments beaten out just like that.

Last edited:

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
AH! that's where your wrong. the o 12 have bean broken before... remember lucas -ness? he considered replacing ness or lucas but didn't because the game wasn't out yet in melee. then in brawl he added both but instead. See? the o12 is NOT invincible. if sakurai wants it, sakurai gets it.
I'll bet real money that Jiggs and Ness come back. In fact, add G&W, ROB, Ganondorf, Falco, Metaknight, Ice Climbers and Wario to that list.

Thereallucario

Smash Journeyman
I'll bet real money that Jiggs and Ness come back. In fact, add G&W, ROB, Ganondorf, Falco, Metaknight, Ice Climbers and Wario to that list.
All right what if tell you that I do believe he'll come back...
If we get six pokemon.

You wana know why? Sakurai already said it so (in a way)

You remember the quote everyone says that Sakurai says that the o12 are invincible?

First off Sakurai specifically said "it wouldn't be the same game without the o12"

He also said later "this game will be like no other game before it"

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Sakurai considered breaking the O12 before and then didn't, therefore O12 status is irrelevant? Sakurai considered cutting Ness therefore the "O12 have been broken before"?

I don't think that's how that works. Considering doing something and doing it aren't the same thing.

Ness wasn't cut in Melee, and when Brawl rolled around... Sakurai didn't cut him. At that point he was in two installments. Now he's been in three. Do you think he's likely to get cut at this point? There had only been one previous game when Sakurai strongly considered cutting him. The situation is different now. The O12 have been maintained for three installments, which possibly makes it a stronger argument than it was during Melee's development.

But more importantly, I never said it was impossible for Jigglypuff to get cut, I said that her O12 status/perfect attendance (being put in before Mewtwo twice) is a strong enough argument on its own. Not a guarantee. But still a stronger argument than a single hedged statement from Sakurai in response to a direct question about Mewtwo.
AND she no longer is in the top ten most famous pokemon in japan, beat out by Mewtwo.
Inertia is pretty powerful. You could've said the same thing during the Brawl days. But who got in? Jigglypuff, and not Mewtwo.
The only two arguments beaten out just like that.
No, you didn't beat them.

All you did was beat an argument I didn't make - that Sakurai wouldn't even consider cutting Jigglypuff. But I never said that. You haven't shown that being O12 is irrelevant.

Only 5 characters have ever been cut before, and all of them only appeared in one installment before being cut. All of them were clones, except the very character you're so sure is in. Sakurai's statements suggest he's planning on including Mewtwo. But that doesn't mean he's not planning to include Jigglypuff, nor that Mewtwo is a higher priority than Jigglypuff. If Mewtwo is such an obvious inclusion over Jigglypuff, why did she beat him for a slot twice? Why was he cut and not her? Evidence of things that actually happened (rather than things that were merely considered and concerned a different character) from previous Smash games is that if time constraints become a problem, it is Mewtwo and not Jigglypuff that will be left out. Probably because she is easier to make.

So where in any of this is an affirmative argument that Jigglypuff is in danger?

All you've proven is that she's not invincible, which is a long way from showing that she's more likely to get cut than Mewtwo is to be left out.
You wana know why? Sakurai already said it so (in a way)

You remember the quote everyone says that Sakurai says that the o12 are invincible?

First off Sakurai specifically said "it wouldn't be the same game without the o12"

You're making a connection that isn't there. If those weren't part of the same answer, or even the same interview, I don't see what they have to do with each other. There is no reason to think he is talking about the O12 with the second statement, rather than all the new features like custom moves, Smash Run and amiibos, or the new characters and stages.

Last edited:

Burigu

Smash Ace

AND she no longer is in the top ten most famous pokemon in japan, beat out by Mewtwo. The only two arguments beaten out just like that.
Taking into account that actually never happened, I hardly see it as a real evidence. It's like saying someone talked about stealing but never did it so this is evidence of thieving? of course not because the event never happened. One thing is what could have happened and another one what actually happened, so the original 12 argument stands better than this: "Sakurai almost replaced Ness with Lucas, rule 12 is deconfirmed" because that actually never happened.

I understand what you are trying to say and that "original 12 always come back" still have some debate around it, I myself can't say if this is now a confirmed trend or that Jigglypuff or Ness might not get in, we will find out soon. BUT claiming the argument already failed based on an event that never happened to refute it IS wrong.

Now with my rating
King K Rool:
Chance: 79%
I see him really likely, the absence of antagonist is a thing to consider, DK deserves another character Kremlings are there too, but I only see them as a little very little indicator toward K Rool
Want: 70%
As a kid I got Kirby Super Star and not Donkey Kong Country, that put me in the direction of the Kirby series and its characters, I lost interest in DK, so I never became familiar with Rool, still I guess, he deserves to be in the game

Mewtwo
Chance
: 65%
I will not go crazy with chance number for Mewtwo, he is really popular as popular as he is, he was cut in Brawl (I know the details about this so no need to explain me).
  • Sakurai doesn't always hear the fan demands so as a really popular request I don't find fan demand as the ultimate factor.
  • But I still think he has a good shot, being the only original character cut from Melee to Brawl; Sakurai might want to bring his playstyle back.
  • Althought Mewtwo became "relevant" again due to mega evolutions, I really hope Mewtwo doesn't get Mega final smash treatment, Charizard and Lucario is good enough for this mechanic.
  • Jigglypuff has YET to be deconfirmed or therised Sceptile confirmed, so despite his popularity and how everybody discard Jigglypuff a fact is, that Jigglypuff has always returned.
Want: 50%
RBY player here, I get Mewtwo is badass and the first "legendary", but it wouldn't upset me if I see Jigglypuff or Sceptile and not Mewtwo, (or any posible outcome of these characters but I refer to Mewtwo since this is its rating)

Last edited:

loganhogan

Smash Ace
King K. Rool
chance 40%
want 0% Not interested

His advantages on Dixie are his fan demand, and his uniqueness to stand out among his fellow co-stars. However I think relevance is definitely a big thing this time around, as much as I dislike to say it, so i'm not feeling to confident for him in that area. Overall I'll give him the same chance as Dixie. They each have what the other lacks so it kind of evens out.

Mewtwo
chance: 50%
want: 0% ..Withj Jigglypuff returning i'd rather see other characters than more pokemon.

He's got potential to return but it seems to me that characters that are cut don't carry the same weight anymore at least that's the feeling I get with Lucina being the Marth clone instead of Roy. I think he has a better chance as dlc.

Thereallucario

Smash Journeyman
BUT claiming the argument already failed...
The point I was trying to make is that to Sakurai the o12 is nothing special. Its nothing sacred like this site and jiggs fans pretend it to be. And it doesn't matter if it is the case to YOU it inly matters to SAKURAI, which as I proven is not the case.

Also, I recommend you look at my upper post to see how easily sakurai's words can be twisted and that quotes mean nothing.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
The point I was trying to make is that to Sakurai the o12 is nothing special. Its nothing sacred like this site and jiggs fans pretend it to be. And it doesn't matter if it is the case to YOU it inly matters to SAKURAI, which as I proven is not the case.

Also, I recommend you look at my upper post to see how easily sakurai's words can be twisted and that quotes mean nothing.
But you didn't show that, at all.

Saying that Sakurai might be willing to break the O12 in certain situations doesn't mean it is irrelevant to him. Those just aren't the same thing.

You think his words mean nothing, yet what he said about possibly cutting Ness for Lucas means not only is O12 not unbreakable, but it's irrelevant? You're the one twisting his words more than anyone here.

Last edited:

Thereallucario

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai considered breaking the O12 before and then didn't, therefore O12 status is irrelevant? Sakurai considered cutting Ness therefore the "O12 have been broken before"?

I don't think that's how that works. Considering doing something and doing it aren't the same thing.

Ness wasn't cut in Melee, and when Brawl rolled around... Sakurai didn't cut him. At that point he was in two installments. Now he's been in three. Do you think he's likely to get cut at this point? There had only been one previous game when Sakurai strongly considered cutting him. The situation is different now. The O12 have been maintained for three installments, which possibly makes it a stronger argument than it was during Melee's development.

But more importantly, I never said it was impossible for Jigglypuff to get cut, I said that her O12 status/perfect attendance (being put in before Mewtwo twice) is a strong enough argument on its own. Not a guarantee. But still a stronger argument than a single hedged statement from Sakurai in response to a direct question about Mewtwo.
Inertia is pretty powerful. You could've said the same thing during the Brawl days. But who got in? Jigglypuff, and not Mewtwo.
No, you didn't beat them.

All you did was beat an argument I didn't make - that Sakurai wouldn't even consider cutting Jigglypuff. But I never said that. You haven't shown that being O12 is irrelevant.

Only 5 characters have ever been cut before, and all of them only appeared in one installment before being cut. All of them were clones, except the very character you're so sure is in. Sakurai's statements suggest he's planning on including Mewtwo. But that doesn't mean he's not planning to include Jigglypuff, nor that Mewtwo is a higher priority than Jigglypuff. If Mewtwo is such an obvious inclusion over Jigglypuff, why did she beat him for a slot twice? Why was he cut and not her? Evidence of things that actually happened (rather than things that were merely considered and concerned a different character) from previous Smash games is that if time constraints become a problem, it is Mewtwo and not Jigglypuff that will be left out. Probably because she is easier to make.

So where in any of this is an affirmative argument that Jigglypuff is in danger?

All you've proven is that she's not invincible, which is a long way from showing that she's more likely to get cut than Mewtwo is to be left out.
You're making a connection that isn't there. If those weren't part of the same answer, or even the same interview, I don't see what they have to do with each other. There is no reason to think he is talking about the O12 with the second statement, rather than all the new features like custom moves, Smash Run and amiibos, or the new characters and stages.
My point is not that this means anything young one, It proves the first one has no value. Sakurai has said many things, maybe he did mean the o12 maybe he didn't. maybe he changed his mind about the statement. He can, look at Lucina. The point of both is mute. We're getting nowhere bashing useless statements at each other.

SHOW ME YOUR DESCICIVE EVEDENCE!

Edit: The point DOES matter because he cares about Mewtwo. Clearly he does. he will attempt to put him in again and this time... it will be different.

Last edited:

Burigu

Smash Ace

I don't get what mentioning me have to do with this, everything I said before is not my opinion, it is fact. Ness MIGHT have been cut in Melee, Sakurai MIGHT have considered cutting him. BUT that never happened, that is a fact, you claimed original 12 failed already on this premise, do you remenber?
AH! that's where your wrong. the o 12 have bean broken before... remember lucas -ness?
I just pointed out that isn't right since it NEVER happened.

You are twisting words here so I need to understand this quote is a Jigglypuff deconfirmation? that is what you are implying, that quote can be interpreted in tons of ways, for me this is far from proving your point.

And just to be clear I am not a Jigglypuff fan or anything but your claims lack any real evidence, NESS - LUCAS scenario never happened and that quote of yours hardly have to do with the characters that can be interpreted in tons of ways, so I don't see this as deconfirming original 12 theory either or making your point valid

The original 12 theory has yet to be proven wrong, with actual facts and not theories or outdated statements

Last edited:

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
My point is not that this means anything young one,
:laugh: Look at your registration date, then look at mine.
It proves the first one has no value.
No, it doesn't. You have a strange notion of what "prove" means.
SHOW ME YOUR DESCICIVE EVEDENCE!
I don't have decisive evidence. Until the game comes out, unless Sakurai explicitly confirms or deconfirms Mewtwo or Jigglypuff, there will be no decisive evidence.

You're the one who made the claim. You said "Its really hard to refute that if there is five pokemon that Mewtwo stands a better chance of making it in."

But where's your "descicive evedence" for that statement?

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
King K. Rool
Chance: 85%

King K. Rool's chances have drastically increased since the showing of the Kremlings. Plus, having a villain with a unique moveset surely helps him. Pulling out the roster very nicely.

Want: 96%

King K. Rool was the first boss that I beat on my own as a kid. With that stuck in my head, I would love to play as him, as I could redo the battle scene of me fighting him as Diddy Kong. This is one of the last guys I would like in SSB4 that has a shot.

Mewtwo
Chance: 80%

Mewtwo's chances mainly gravitate towards how many roster spaces are open for the Pokemon series. With Sakurai's teasing of Mewtwo when a conference was held about Pokemon X and Y, Mewtwo's chances are in a better light since Sakurai acknowledges his existence. It also helps that he had left over data from Brawl.

Want: 86%

Right after King K. Rool is one of the characters I remember from my childhood. From watching the Pokemon Movie with my older brother, to talking about how cool it would be if he was in Super Smash Brothers with my Elementary School Friends (this was when Super Smash Brothers 64 was brand new). I would love to face off against Mewtwo with Little Mac and even more so with Charizard.

Last edited:

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Both :
Chances : 50% (I really don't know, they're very popular, cool, maybe not that 'important', as in, they're not a must for this game to be a success but I feel like they have a chance. Only problem to me is that we're nearing the end of the newcomers...)
Want : 100%

D

Deleted member

Guys, I know that Mewtwo is a controversial topic, but keep things civil. Don't spark flame wars and debate here; bring it to the PMs or something.

Thereallucario

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad you asked.

As of a semi-recent survey in japan (about 3 or so years ago) trying to figure out the most recognized Pokémon in japan, jiggs didn't make the top ten. Mewtwo beat him out. Don't believe me? Google it.

Oh, and I lol'd at the "young one" part. I forget that I just recently found this site.

^I'm trying man...

Last edited:

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
However I think relevance is definitely a big thing this time around
Please explain how Megaman, Captain Falcon, Pac-man, WFT and Little Mac are at all relevant. Relevance means very little in smash imo, every true "shoe in" is already in the game, everything else is up in the air

Why do people always use the relevance argument against K. Rool? He's been in around 10 games and is a member of one of nintendo's biggest 5 franchises that is sorely under-repped in smash. Ice Climbers, G&W, ROB have all been included even though they were literally irrelevant when chose.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
I'm glad you asked.

As of a semi-recent survey in japan (about 3 or so years ago) trying to figure out the most recognized Pokémon in japan, jiggs didn't make the top ten. Mewtwo beat him out. Don't believe me? Google it.
That's not decisive evidence.

And you should provide the link if it's your argument.

loganhogan

Smash Ace
Please explain how Megaman, Captain Falcon, Pac-man, WFT and Little Mac are at all relevant. Relevance means very little in smash imo, every true "shoe in" is already in the game, everything else is up in the air

Why do people always use the relevance argument against K. Rool? He's been in around 10 games and is a member of one of nintendo's biggest 5 franchises that is sorely under-repped in smash. Ice Climbers, G&W, ROB have all been included even though they were literally irrelevant when chose.
Because it could be a potential setback, the difference between those characters you listed and K. Rool is that their series didn't continue without them nor did they replace them.

Sølid

Radio
3DS FC
4441-8453-4042
King K. Rool - Chance/Want: 100%

We seriously need more villains and DK is deserving of more reps. If Sakurai is willing to use Kritters, he is willing to use K. Rool.

Mewtwo - Chance/Want: 100%

Again, villains. Planned for every Smash to date. Used in all promo material for Pokemon. First Mega Evo, and has two of them. Recent movies. The question of his inclusion stumped those at the roundtable (which in itself is an obvious redflag) causing Sakurai to (willingly) jump out of his seat and answer the question with "we're thinking about it" when the roster was decided on in 2012. If he said that when the roster was decided a year prior, something is up. And obviously what he said caused hype, and he himself clarified he never wants to create "false" hype.

Thereallucario

Smash Journeyman
One thing that I did notice its that the survey does give is that meowth was on it. He beat out jiggs for Shure and he never got in. Maybe this whole point on what's popular in japan is useless anyway. Who knows? I DO know that Mewtwo is rated highly worldwide, so that could be a factor still.

This battle still is a success. I went harder on purpose to say that Mewtwo still stands a least a pretty fair chance vs. jiggs.
So if anyone votes 0% you got it wrong...

Groose

Smash Champion
Mewtwo is not a clone of Lucario.
Mewtwo is a clone.

Of Mew.

Hey @ Groose Groose , What about a day for Bandana Dee Krystal and Black Shadow? :B
The other managers and I talked about Bandana Dee. We decided not to go there right now, but feel free to nominate him in three days time. As for Black Shadow? I agree with @Brawler610; we can swap him in for Pichu, as he does make more sense to rate. As for Krystal? Personally I think she deserves a rerate, but she isn't exactly well liked by this board anymore. If you want to renominate her, go ahead; I may provide some assistance. Right after I push my new concept through.

( @ Groose Groose How is Isaac even affected by the revealRise of the clones/Sal RomaNOCHROM? The fact Shulk wasn't shown? The potential of being a Robin clone?
I ask myself the same with Takamaru and Snake)
1) Before the Gematsu Leak, we all thought a certain group of characters had a very good shot.
2) The Gematsu Leak raises the odds of certain members of that group, and because roster size is limited, therefore drops the odds of others.
3) The leak is called into question and the characters that suffered from it make a bit of a recovery.

Isaac and Takamaru were considered some of our most likely characters, but Gematsu seemed to be an obstacle for them. This is particularly true for Isaac, as many see him as a rival to Shulk. Now that the obstacle has been chipped away at, their chances should change by a fair amount. ...and Snake is Snake. Isn't that reason enough?

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
-King K. Rool: Chance: 65% There are some things pointing out at him, such as the Kremlings in Smash Run, and a possible Kremling mini boss, and pretty much nothing against him, except for ambiguity, wich means i'm not sure at all if Sakurai has considered him or not.

-Want: 100% Well of course

-Mewtwo: 75% I'm a little more confident for him, due to his popularity and Sakurai's comment. But once again ambiguity regarding his position strikes.

-Want: 100% Again, but of course

Nomination: Shrek x 1344567

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
K. Rool, Krocodile King
Chance - 80%, He has a unique moveset from a well selling franchise, plus more villians.
Want - 80%, My 3rd most wanted, I probably won't play him that often as large, slow characters don't tend to match up with my playstyle, but he is the most deserving character after Mewtwo and Ridley.

Mewtwo, The world's most powerful Pokemon
Chance - 95%, every argument is laid down, I really don't think I have to explain myself
Want - 100%, Young Garteam loved Mewtwo in Melee, and he was quite sad to find no Mewtwo in Brawl. I kinda just want things to come full circle for the Legendary Psychic Pokemon.

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
K. Rool- 20%
Want- 85%
I don't think this will happen due to the trend of first party newcomers all being tied to successful Wii and DS titles. As for want, I'd like a heavyweight newcomer and he is the best candidate.

Mewtwo- 75%
Want- 90%
The only thing holding back his chance score is the possibility that he might be DLC.

Isaac- 44%
Snake-33%

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Mewtwo and K. Rool: 0% Chance and 0% Want.
Ordinary character choices don't interest me.

Ha, yeah, right.
Though I can't help but think that some people seem to think that towards the more popular character. :troll:
Well, I feel a need to step in for two of my most wanted characters.

Mewtwo
Chance: 99%
"We're thinking about it."
Well, Mr. Sakurai, you claimed the roster was finalized in 2012. You said the above in 2013.
As far as I'm concerned, unless time constraints come into play (again), Mewtwo is near-guaranteed.
I would not have the "near-" if it weren't for Sakurai being Sakurai.

Want: 100%
I'd give most veterans a high score.
When a character is in Smash, the get a following.
Mewtwo's following is so large that when he was cut from Brawl, he became the most popular character to be included in the next game.
As far as I'm concerned, Mewtwo's popularity is enough reason for me to want him in the game.
Add that to the fact that, despite being pretty bad, I loved using Mewtwo in Melee, and I'd love to see him come back looking and feeling better than ever, and I can't help but give him a full score. Granted, as I said, I'd give most if not all veterans a full score simply for being veterans. That's just how I roll.

King K. Rool

Chance: 90%
I feel as though that anything that may go against K. Rool is really out of my scope of prediction skills.
I mean, maybe, Sakurai doesn't want anymore big reptile characters, or something, but I wouldn't know that.
All I know is that I'm pretty confident in three newcomers (and Mewtwo), and I'm not completely confident that we're getting more than that.
That said, however, I'm still pretty confident in K. Rool.

Want: 99%
I've said before that the only newcomer I want more than K. Rool is Ridley.
That's still true.
I rate K. Rool highly solely for the fact that he has so many fans that would love to see him and because I have much personal interest in the character. I'm interested in his potential moves, his character, the music that would no doubt come along with his inclusion, and I love playing as villains... He's just such a kool cool character!
The reasons I want K. Rool just aren't something that are worth going into with some extremely long post or anything like that.
I wish I could, since I really like doing that, but... It's just so simple and straightforward!
Unlike a bunch of my most wanted newcomers, I don't have some personal tale that makes me want K. Rool so much.
I just find him very appealing as a potential fighter! Even more so than Ridley, my most wanted newcomer. But Ridley has all of the external, less direct reasons that make me want him so much, hence why he's higher than K. Rool...slightly.

Last edited:

Ryan.

Smash Lord
King K. Rool
Chance: 30% I don't think it's too likely. I feel like they will go with Dixie instead if we were to have a D newcomer, but personally I think both would be nice.
Want: 50% He'd be cool.

Mewtwo
Chance: 70% I think he has a chance. Sakurai did say he was considering him, and we can have 6 Pokemon characters once again, regardless of "slots".
Want: 100% Please, Mewtwo is such a unique fighter. Bring him back.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

• Mewtwo is a clone of Mew
  • All cut characters from Melee to Brawl were clones
  • Snake is also a clone
Snake's gone guys :troll:

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
King K Rool
chance: 20% I think he's really unlikely to get in.. don't ask why.. I'm just not feeling him in smash
Want: 70% yes I'd like more villains.. villains are cool

Mewtwo
chance: 60% Sakurai is a bit of a troll so you never know if he'll be in or not
Want: 60% sure why not.. not really interested but yeh why not?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mewtwo's a clone, Lucario's a clone, Snake's a clone, I'M a clone. Are there any other clones I should know about?

I cannot believe or forgive myself for going to that joke.

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
With all this Mewtwo vs. Jiggs talk, I'd be really interested to see how a Jigglypuff re-rate would go.
And by the way, have you guys heard that Mewtwo is a clone of Mew?:troll::troll::troll::troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom