• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rancho Cucamonga

thatspoetry

Smash Cadet
Anybody looking to play and practice?
I live in Fontana. I need to get pro quickly so if you want to go hardcore let's do this. I haven't been pro level in years since I quit and I just barely started playing again. I have enough memory muscle left to not suck but I got a long way to go from what I used to be.

$ick

Smash Lord
10-11am. Same place as last time. My buddy asked me to ask you to bring that PM setup. We'll have two melee setups.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
I live in Fontana. I need to get pro quickly so if you want to go hardcore let's do this. I haven't been pro level in years since I quit and I just barely started playing again. I have enough memory muscle left to not suck but I got a long way to go from what I used to be.
lol

$ick

Smash Lord
In 2014 we get 12 heads to a smashfest. Gotta love the second golden age of smash. Thanks for coming guys, ggs. :D

Ninjask548

Smash Rookie
NNID
AlexX2992
i live in fontana too, do you guys still play? I just got interested in PM and been wanting to play against others to learn and get better.

Last edited:
Top Bottom