• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rains of Castamere Results & Shout Outs

Zhea

Smash Ace
Melee Singles
RoC Melee Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
GG | Mojo
$72.00
2nd
SOS
$36.00
3rd
Gale
$12.00
4th
Nike
5th
King
5th
CT | TLOC | Denti
7th
Oracle
7th
Sethlon
9th
Xilopryce
9th
PKT
9th
Pogo
9th
Kyle
13th
Zhea
13th
Problemo
13th
SHD
13th
G-Rabbit
17th
Kevin Wow + Semi
17th
STEPPY
17th
Sean
17th
LORZ
17th
Frisbie
17th
VOI
24th
Semi

Melee Doubles
[event=full]528[/event]

PM Singles
Rains of Castamere: Project M Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Sethlon
$111.00
2nd
Oracle
$55.50
3rd
Aero Link
$18.50
4th
Strawhat
5th
Infinity
5th
Problemo
7th
CT | TLOC | Denti
7th
Nike
9th
G-Rabbit
9th
Southern Gent
9th
Abstract Logic
9th
GG | Mojo
13th
Blondie
13th
Mofro
13th
SOS
13th
Grime
17th
Bec
17th
Pogo
17th
Whit
17th
SHD
17th
Opelousai
17th
Sean
17th
Valdens
17th
Zhea
25th
Beer
25th
PKT
25th
2D Fighter
25th
Narsic
25th
Doom
25th
SFezz
25th
Sincuroo
25th
Xilopryce
33rd
Afterburn
33rd
Kevin Wow
33rd
STEPPY
33rd
Semi
33rd
Felt

PM Doubles
RoC Project M Doubles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Denti + Aero Link
$90.00
2nd
Infinity + Setholon
$45.00
3rd
Oracle + Problemo
$15.00
4th
Opelousai + Strawhat
5th
Mojo + JF
5th
SOS + Loko
7th
Bec + Abstract Logic
7th
Kings of the Block
9th
Stef + GRabbit
9th
Team Magnitude
9th
Buttery Smooth and Frisbie
9th
2D Fighter + Whit
13th
Kevin Wow + Semi
13th
Felt + Beer
13th
SFess + Wumbo

Videos
Melee Channel
PM Channel

Shout Outs
Thanks to everyone who came down. We ran way later than expected and I am glad people toughed it out and stayed with us until the end. The turn out for PM was crazy and the venue was definitely not big enough to accommodate this. I have plans in the future to try and resolve these issues. Hope you all had fun, and hopefully we'll see you all again next time!

BIGJOHNSONxPWNS

Smash Apprentice
Wondering why I was entered as Sean...? Can you change that in the results at least?

Anyways fun tourney. Despite being knocked out in two it wasn't a beat down or anything and my matches were close. Shoutouts to @ RedGamer RedGamer for the friendlies and sick tourney match that I hope gets uploaded soon. I'm coming for ya. Also shoutouts to King for some awesome friendlies that helped me with the Marth MU. (This is Gentle Breeze btw).

Last edited:

RedGamer

Smash Ace
I'm not happy with my placing. Next time I will be better prepared. shoutouts to @ BIGJOHNSONxPWNS BIGJOHNSONxPWNS for making everybody hype during our set.

Edit: I am requesting that I go by my fulll tag. PK Thunder and not PKT.

Last edited:

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
This tournament was pretty big, it started getting hard to move when it came time for project m. I can Only imagine how it would have been if more of Austin showed up.

Daniel : thanks for hosting. I know it can be stressful and issues arise but you always handle well. Good job. Also, I'll stay fox next time and win the everything.

Chris : it was a pleasure to have a man's ditto yet again. Someday we will get that dessert match hype.

Southern gent : I swear I airways have the most fun playing you in project m. Your ness is stupid in the best way possible.

Grabbit : you're Kirby is crazy slippery. I definitely need to get used to that.

I had a lot of fun. I look forward to the next tournament. Hopefully I'll have a partner next time.

Denti

Smash Master
My mindsets killed me this tournament.

Gonna practice some yoga and **** then meet Buddha in my dreams then come to the tourney and ssj3 with no boxers going commando.

Grime.

Smash Apprentice
Once again it was a awesome tournament. Still need to make more improvements to my game. Hopefully we can get a bigger scene from Austin to come next time.
@ Zhea Zhea - Thanks for hosting another fun as hell tournament
@ G-Rabbit G-Rabbit - Awesome seeing you again man, i was watching your kirby, good job on getting far man
@ Oracle Oracle - I was nervous as **** playing you, but thanks for the props on my Zelda, i usually just get hate
@ SouthernGent SouthernGent - Im kinda bummed that we didnt even get to play friendlies
@ Opelousai Opelousai - Man i wish i could have took cash for the MM you wanted, next time forsure
@ RedGamer RedGamer - Dude i was secretly nervous to play you since you destroyed me in the past, but good games
Afterburn - We played friendlies for a good 20min, your ZSS is good man, just keep working at it

RedGamer

Smash Ace
@ RedGamer RedGamer - Dude i was secretly nervous to play you since you destroyed me in the past, but good games
dude, sorry I was so salty. I didn't play well this entire tournament cause I was unprepared. you've gotten way better than you were before.
@ Opelousai Opelousai I wasnt as salty as I thought I'd be. madd props to you.
@ Sethlon Sethlon I'm going to ban FD next time.
@ X xx7king7xx and @ S.O.S. S.O.S. my bracket was perfect bracket for me. If I had beaten sethlon, I would've faced King. If (by some miraculously clean play) I had beated King, I would've faced SOS. If (by some miraculously janky play) I would've beaten SOS, I would've played Mojo. If I beat mojo, I would've been guaranteed top 3. next time I won't choke on my Dr. PeePee.

Last edited:

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Pretty fun event. GGs to everyone I played. Major shout-outs to SOS and Mojo for giving PM a chance. I know this game is so different and the unusual stuff just seems janky as heck, but it gets easier to deal with over time. Texas desperately needs more space animal representation in PM.

And feel free to ask me, Rob, Sethlon, Denthorn, etc. anything about PM.

Zhea

Smash Ace
Ummm I will start uploading this week. As far as why you are listed as Sean, we called Gentle Breeze enough times and you never showed up. Due to over sight on my/Nike's part, a player who entered as Sean didn't get put in bracket so we just replaced your spot since we had to DQ you.

BIGJOHNSONxPWNS

Smash Apprentice
Ummm I will start uploading this week. As far as why you are listed as Sean, we called Gentle Breeze enough times and you never showed up. Due to over sight on my/Nike's part, a player who entered as Sean didn't get put in bracket so we just replaced your spot since we had to DQ you.
I never got DQ'd? I never left within 10 feet of the TO station after I registered. You called out my name and we immediately played first set of bracket. I already had a TV and everything. Then I played PKT next round. I only entered Melee singles so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Last edited:

Zhea

Smash Ace
Oh for melee. Wow I guess things got mixed up. My bad. Click claim next to him in results and it will be attributed to you. I can't change the names once it got finalized(something wierd with the results system), so I apologize about that.

Opelousai

Smash Rookie
NNID
Opelousai
Was tons of fun, glad i was able to make it out
@ Zhea Zhea Thanks for hosting really appreciate it
@Nike. Thanks for housing Houston again you are a huge homie
@ Denti Denti Was good talking to you about the Ivysaur matchup, and thanks for telling me that im a solid player :D
@PK-Thunder The salt will flow for one of us the next time we meet lol
@ S.O.S. S.O.S. You are a huge homie as well, had fun teaching you stuff about the game during our match.
@ Grime. Grime. That MM will happen at some point haha, im sure Southern Gent wants to MM you as well rofl

Last edited:

SouthernGent

Smash Cadet
Thank you @ Zhea Zhea for running an awesome tournament and also thanks to @Nike. for housing everyone after the tournament, even though I didn't get to join in all night on the festivities it was still really fun.

@ RedGamer RedGamer we should have never agreed to the doubles random match but damn it I enjoyed it none the less. KoB will win doubles next time though we also completely forgot to do any commentary for matches. I also promise to actually put some work in on Melee so that I don't look too fraudulent next time I play for funsies.

@ S.O.S. S.O.S. you best believe that next time we meet I am going to win my $1 back but for real I thought I got used to the Falco vs Ness match up thanks for the reminder that I still have work to do.

@ G-Rabbit G-Rabbit we didn't play any friendlies or in bracket at all this time around hopefully college station can make it out to the next Houston monthly (Insomnia March 15th) so that I can see have far you have come with that puff ball of yours.

@ AbstractLogic AbstractLogic Ness vs Diddy is without a doubt one of my favorite match ups and as always it was great to see you and play you again

@Blondie. your Fox was looking sharp in those friendlies though next time we meet I want a chance to try and take on your Samus or Mario

@ Xilo Pryce Xilo Pryce I too always enjoy your friendlies I am glad we got to play like a good 6 games in a row before anyone came to try and get a spot in the rotation. I think this was the first time I have ever faced your Fox and damn it I got pretty scared at times during our matches.

@ Grime. Grime. I'm disappointed we didn't get to play especially since I am still salty from the last time. What is the next tournament you are going to?

@ Zhea Zhea those 5 AM friendlies were probably some of my most enjoyable of the weekend

This list is getting long so I will wrap this up fast. I was really glad to see that DFW made it out to this (@ AeroLink_the_SoulMaster AeroLink_the_SoulMaster @ Oracle Oracle @ Sethlon Sethlon @ Denti Denti , Problem0 and Infinity ) I didn't get the chance to play a lot of you guys but for the ones that I did it was lots of fun adn I can't wait until next time I can play y'all again.

Seeing representation from each of the 4 big cities of east Texas was really a treat and the after party only made it better, here is to hoping this can become a regular occurrence.

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
awesome tourney even though i was dead exhausted at the end of it, still had tons of fun and got some good matches in!

big shoutout to all the DFW guys for coming all the way out, always great to play with y'all!
@ AbstractLogic AbstractLogic good **** in doubles, hopefully next time we won't be lightning kicked to death in multiple matches
@Mojo had a lot of fun in our set, i should have played more patiently against your fox... i'll getcha next time.
@beer good luck with the lucas, sorry i pretty much eliminated you both times...
@ G-Rabbit G-Rabbit that bracket tho... sorry i didnt take the match too seriously, i just wanted to stretch my fox a bit :/
@Nike. thanks for housing us! youve got a really cool place
@ SouthernGent SouthernGent + @ RedGamer RedGamer GGs in teams, i wish i had played less sloppily though. maybe next time!
and @anyone else i played with i'm forgetting, good games!! i had lots of fun

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I shouldn't forget. Major shout outs to Nike for being such a splendid host. Cereal out and ready in the morning? Broken, needs nerfs.

Zhea

Smash Ace
Now that I finally have a good nights sleep under me:
First short update, all of melee and most of pm are chopped up at this point and I will begin uploading either tonight or tomorrow. I'll post here and on face book when I am finished.

Shout outs

@Nike. - Thanks so much for all your help TOing the event and hosting people from OOC. Things didn't run as smoothly as I wanted, but without you I think things would of really sucked for PM. Your return to the melee/PM scene was a golden gift of the gods.
@ RedGamer RedGamer - Thanks for all your help Chris, getting stuff moved and unpacked then packed up and moved back is always a tremendous help. One day we will buff you up so that you can carry the TVs.
Gale - Thanks for helping me setup and break down AND grabbing me breakfest. I think this is the first time I have started on a full stomach and it helped tremendously. Also I think you single handidly beat up the entire SA power ranking on your way to Mojo and SOS. Proving the Melee Grampas can still whoop us whipper snappers. Good **** on getting third in singles and 2nd in Teams. I know you are still retired, but it's nice to see you out at the events.
@ S.O.S. S.O.S. - Good stuff in singles, you redeemed yourself against Mojo. HOWEVER YOU SHAMED YOURSELF IN FALCON DITTOS AGAINST KYLE. FOR THAT THE SECOND MATCH SHALL BE IMMORTALIZED ON FRONT PAGE OF THE SAN ANTONIO MELEE CHANNEL.
@clnr - You and Matt put in work, and it took Mojo and JF to take you down. Good ****.
@x7king7x - Good **** on getting 5th and taking out Sethlon, that was kinda unexpected.
@The MC Clusky - You have shamed SOS in a falcon ditto and will now have it forever immortalized on the front of SA Melee on the youtubes. Fortune smiles upon you this day.
@pogo - It was good to see you around this week Pogo, we miss you.
@ Xilo Pryce Xilo Pryce - You finally beat me in melee dude! I always knew you could, but YOU KEPT BREAKING MY HEART AND GOING MARTH. Stick true to your Norcal roots, embrace the Fox.
@ Frisbie Frisbie - Augh you were so close to having a clean sweep of out placing me at every event we both attended this ranking period! Now you must deal with a 2 -1 instead of a clean 3 - 0!
@oscarmalherbe - Was fun hanging with you and corndog. Good to see Houston still repping in our locals.
@JesusFreak - Well fancy meeting you here! We'll get our MM next time. You played pretty well in doubles, seemed like you were back on your game. As for later, to quote Nike "The Great JF, he fought, he drank, he made his ancestors proud"! Then again I have about 150 pounds on you and I can't keep up with Mojo, SOS, and Nike either.

College Staion
@ AbstractLogic AbstractLogic - Silly monkey! Letting a little Marth get in your way on the road to the link train to Loser's Semis? What's wrong with you? Was good seeing you and the crew, but it seems like you'll have to step it up to defeat our Dallas Overlords.
@ G-Rabbit G-Rabbit - This rise of Miyamoto Kirby.
@Blondie. - Raising monsters like your name is Ashe Ketchum. Sorry that you had to skip out before doubles started, **** was late, but that's nothing new.
Stef - We didn't talk much, but I'm always glad that you and Garret make the trip out.
@ bec bec - You and abstract put in some serious work in teams and it took 2 of Texas's best in melee to take you out, good ****.

Houston
@ SouthernGent SouthernGent - Always good to have you down, it seems you are raising your scene from the ashes.
Mofro - An impressive victory and Salt galore. You ready for the rematch?
Strawhat - Damn dude you are the real deal. Good stuff repping houston in PM.

and Finally our Dallas overlords, @ Sethlon Sethlon , @ Oracle Oracle , @ AeroLink_the_SoulMaster AeroLink_the_SoulMaster , @ Denti Denti , @ Infinitysmash Infinitysmash , and @ Problem2 Problem2 - You came and took our lunch money.

AbstractLogic

Smash Journeyman
This was the best time I've had at any smash tourney so a huge shoutout to @ Zhea Zhea for making this possible. The fact that the main TX scenes for PM could all make it out and have a good time was amazing in my book.

*Deep breath*

@ Sethlon Sethlon Good **** at taking first with the Roy. It's always cool seeing you rep the character you love and do so well. Thanks for mollywhopping me in singles and showing me how far I still have to go and also I enjoyed discusing smash stuff with you. Hopefully I'll give you a better match next time.

@ Oracle Oracle Sucks everyone's characters are BROOOOKEN!!!! Seriously though, good stuff with the ROB and Lucas. It's always cool talking stuff with you, and it was really fun playing your charizard.

@ AeroLink_the_SoulMaster AeroLink_the_SoulMaster Your link is stupid legit! I think you're pushing his meta in the right direction and I enjoy watching you get so hype. You're now on my in tourney hitlist.

@Strawhat09 The Falcon was HYYYPE! It's always cool watching you rep the people's champ and do so well. I really love your playstyle as well as your attitude towards competition in general. More players should certainly strive to be like you.

@ Infinitysmash Infinitysmash Thanks for being a generally cool guy while still being everyone's favorite trashtalker. I liked the improvements you ade in yor game over the past week, just try not to let them slip away when you play people like Sethlon!

@ Problem2 Problem2 Good stuff with your link as well, you're the other half of sergio and definitely proof that TX has the best Links. I always learn interesting things about smash talking with you.

@ Denti Denti It was cool getting to know you a bit better, but I would've liked to play your Ivysaur! I will next time for sure. Thanks for bringing the shiner btw!

@Nike. Thank you so much for being so hospitable and a cool dude in general. Sorry I couldn't give you much of a set in bracket :/ My head was in some unknown place.

@ G-Rabbit G-Rabbit Thanks for being such a driving force in our community and repping the kirby! I'm glad that the hard work is paying off.

@ SouthernGent SouthernGent I really want to hang with you and the houston guys more! Your Ness leveled up a ton, and i was having t work really hard playing against you. We should MM next time!

@Mojo It was so much fun playing you in doubles man. Too bad You and JF literally killed me in the most humiliating way possible. I really hope you take some time to learn Project M's engine and the matchups, it's a ton of fun.

@ AbstractLogic AbstractLogic Get better you stupid monkey

@Blondie. Unfortunately I didn't get to watch any of your sets, but I'm glad you made it out and I'm glad I can be your practice partner.

@MoFro You were cool as **** dude. Our set was a ton of fun and I hope to make it down to more houston events!

@ S.O.S. S.O.S. Thanks for the encouragement in general. You definitely see much more in me than I do, but I'll keep working on the things you suggested because I trust your advice. Nice getting to hang out and drink with you as well. It's always neat getting to learn more about smasher's personal lives. I fear the day you start practicing PM...

@ bec bec Thanks for teaming with me and helping us place as well as we did! Remember to not let the little stuff get to you at these events. You're making good progress and sometimes you should sit back and let it soak in. Good stuff though!

@Whit Thanks for managing to drive out despite feeling terrible the first day. I wanna help that yoshi become a monster!

@ RedGamer RedGamer I wish we got to play a bit more, but I enjoyed what we got in.

@Narsic Sorry you got spacie'd :/ Those matchups will definitely become easier with time and I'll do my best to help you out with it.

@ kevinw0w kevinw0w I feel like there are little things missing from your play that I could definitely help with to make you a tourney threat. Thanks for coming out with us man! It's always nice for us to bring numbers to these events.

G-Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I've been a little caught up over the past few days to do shoutouts. First off, thank you so much to @ Zhea Zhea for making all of this possible. Your tournaments are always my favorite and we always appreciate you having all of us over.

Sethlon - Congratulations on winning the entire thing. We were lucky to have such talent come by and take all of our moneys.

Oracle - ROB, Lucas, Charizard, and Olimar are broken. Fix that.

AeroLink - Great games man. I was working really hard to get you, but you were better at clutching it out. Until next time.

Strawhat - Great job coming into this so strongly after being away for a while. I hope to come visit your scene pretty soon.

Infinity - It was great playing you again. I honestly think that you understand the Kirby matchup better than anyone I've played. Great matches.

Problem0 - I didn't get to play you this time, but it was good to see you nonetheless.

Denti - Great set. Even though it turned out it didn't count, I was proud of the way I performed against you. I'll take a game off next time!

Nike - Thank you for hosting my scene, and playing some friendlies with me. I swear that Marth has gotten much faster.

G-Rabbit - I feel great about the way you did! I'll get at DFW soon!

SouthernGent - I'll be sure to visit you in H-Town soon. Maybe sooner than you think.

Mojo - Good seeing you again bro. Glad you tried out Project M this time.

AbstractLogic - Great job representing our scene as always.

Blondie - Our set was the highlight of my tourney experience. It was good gameplay from both sides. Good stuff man.

SOS - Great seeing you again man. I know you like that "deposit" I got on you during doubles. ;)

Loko - I'm glad you could make it for doubles. I had a great time playing friendlies with you as well as catching up in general.

bec - Good games. I know you didn't take our match too seriously, but I did notice that your Fox has gotten better.

Whit - Thank you again for coming out and driving despite feeling sick that first day.

PK Thunder - Sorry you didn't get to play my Kirby this time. You'll see the jank soon enough.

Grime, Doom - Good seeing you guys come out again. I wish I had a chance to play ya'll. Next time.

Xilopryce - I enjoyed our first game. I definitely had to work for the win in that one.

Sean - I hope you enjoyed your first tournament. Your Bowser got some great kills on Sethlon. I was proud to watch that.

2D Fighter - Thanks for coming out with us again. Looking forward to bringing you out with us even more.

Delmer - I saw improvement in your Mario this weekend. Keep it up!

Kevin, Semi - Great job taking a game off of me and Stef during doubles. I had to work hard to turn the set around.

Stef - Thank you for being my partner as well as the best girlfriend ever.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Alright people! Time for PK Thunder's official shoutouts!

First and Foremost:
@ Zhea Zhea Bro. Bro. BRO!!! GS running yet another awesome tourney by yourself. I will soon be off P:M singles for good (or at least til 4.0 or something) So I can/will fully run P:M singles at these tourneys from now on. I shouldn't have much of a problem getting in anybody's face so if you need a bad cop think PK. Also, I'm willing to moderate melee doubles from now on, since I've only got one last mission until I'm finished with melee doubles...*looks at JF*
@Nike. dude, you're awesome. nuff said.

And next, the players:

@ SouthernGent SouthernGent : those double random matches. yeah, i felt as if it was a bad idea. IDK why I did it anyway. you could've taken SOS and LoKo by yourself, blindfolded, with one hand, using a maddcatz controller. but its coo. its coo, mayne.

Mofro: dat zard, dude. once you beat SOS I was hype and crying on the inside at the same time. "Mofro beat SOS?!? No way!! HYPE!!!" yup. I can't wait to see how good you'll be in about a year.

@oscarmalherbe Imma beat you one day. as sson as I learn the correct spacing for the marth matchup you won't be able to touch me. just sayin. GGs though no matter how much better I feel I've gotten you sill manage to body me in friendlies. SOON!!

@JesusFreak two words: after. party. I love being goofy with you, dude. I'll team with you under one condition: Do whatever you want and have fun doing it. GGs and I hope to see more of austin next time.

@Valdens I should've known you were a brawl player. I wouldn't have played mario against you. it a hard matchup though. marth just runs all over him. GGs.

Gale: Retires as the best puff in TX, unretire at random, and then get 3rd. I'm jellen right now.

@ BIGJOHNSONxPWNS BIGJOHNSONxPWNS I'm glad to see you made it out to SA TX. our set was hype and me thinks I'll watch it again. your falco has gotten better and I bet you'll beat me next time we meet in tourney. GGs

@ G-Rabbit G-Rabbit I'll get a preview of that kirby sooner or later. The jank is real, I hear...

@ bec bec GGs in teams. I know that's when things get stressful so I can understand fully. your riolu seems to have evolved...

@ AbstractLogic AbstractLogic A-L your diddy didn't seem to give me as much trouble as before. either I'm getting used to the jank, or there just wans't enough of it. MOAR JANK! The queen demands it.

@Strawhat09 I LOVE YOUR FALCON!! YOU'RE MY HERO!! ...ahem...dude, those falcon dittos that you had with mojo at the after party in melee were hype. your falcon will get off once you get used to the physics of the game. and those falcon dittos we had were pretty sick too. playing against you and mojo have made me a better player. GGs. y'all come back, now. ya hear?

@ Infinitysmash Infinitysmash next time, eat during the appropriate break. please and thank you.

@ Problem2 Problem2 Hmmm...your link dude...and even more so in P:M. quick @Skeith beat him in a link ditto and bring honor back to SA!! HERO OF TIIIIIIIIIME!!

@ AeroLink_the_SoulMaster AeroLink_the_SoulMaster Hype set in P:M singles against StrawHat your link is fun to watch.

@ Grime. Grime. dude, sorry I was so salty. I didn't play well this entire tournament cause I was unprepared. you've gotten way better than you were before.
@ Opelousai Opelousai I wasnt as salty as I thought I'd be. madd props to you.
@ Sethlon Sethlon I'm going to ban FD next time.
@ X xx7king7xx and @ S.O.S. S.O.S. my bracket was perfect bracket for me. If I had beaten sethlon, I would've faced King. If (by some miraculously clean play) I had beated King, I would've faced SOS. If (by some miraculously janky play) I would've beaten SOS, I would've played Mojo. If I beat mojo, I would've been guaranteed top 3. next time I won't choke on my Dr. PeePee.
this x 1000. words can't really do this enough justice. soon...

The Floor: you have been very supportive of me for my whole life. You've never dipped out on me (except for that one time. don't ask), and you've always been there for me to support me and to uphold me. For that I am very grateful.

@The Fleyva you missed out on showing all the link players your nooch. we had a lot of them the too. maybe next time.

Last edited:

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
@ RedGamer RedGamer it was my fault about the food thing, not infinitys. we did get food earlier but. im anemic and I wasn't feeling well in the way that I know means I need food. sorry :/ we were there and back as quickly as possible.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
@ RedGamer RedGamer it was my fault about the food thing, not infinitys. we did get food earlier but. im anemic and I wasn't feeling well in the way that I know means I need food. sorry :/ we were there and back as quickly as possible.
Understood. In that case always come prepared for cases like this *starts taking my own advice*

Top Bottom