• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B. Community Guide

Pixel_

Smash Ace
@Crome and I have been working on a guide for the past while, and I'm pretty sure it's ready to be open to the public.

As all of you may know, most of the R.O.B. guides on Smashboards are either focused only on techniques or are old. So, we're making a guide that will be the ultimate, end-all guide for R.O.B.

Unfortunately, we don't have enough free time to make the guide ourselves, so you guys get to help! You can help out by either commenting directly onto the document (explained in the document) or by saying it right here in this thread.

Thanks in advance, we'll try to update it when we can!

Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jFCZkz85Mbq6eTW_s2iDrHNUbpVXKq5mEC0tNu-jA_k/edit

KirbCider

Smash Ace
In the area about his UP B, as well as where you explain it more in depth in the Recovery portion, there is one thing I do not see mentioned:

You can use your second jump after UP B if you preform an aerial; however you need to make sure you don't use it before using UP B. This is extremely handy because most opponents don't expect the extra jump, and plus it can also save you if you run out of fuel.

Other than that, it's looking pretty good so far, and I'm glad to see you crediting your sources as well as putting links to additional guides.

Top Bottom