• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 12: Owners Are Coming Hooome Feat- SS, Tang, Lunin, Pink Shinobi and More

pockyD

Smash Legend
Since when have you heard commentary of any sport or anything that has commentary just be loud screaming and nothing informative?
just about any sprint-ish "racing" sport... track and field, horse racing, track cycling, speed skating

And I highly doubt you know enough about the game that anything someone tells you will not be informative.
actually, most people who would watch these videos are already fairly well versed in basic melee concepts

The commentary wasn't even good so it didnt' even meet that criteria that you were talkin about they said some funny things here and there but overall I was not entertained anyways go jump off a bridge lol.
if you weren't entertained, that's fine. I'm not entertained by women's basketball, but I'm sure someone is... that doesn't make it bad; if it's not your thing, turn down the sound or don't watch at all

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
just about any sprint-ish "racing" sport... track and field, horse racing, track cycling, speed skating

actually, most people who would watch these videos are already fairly well versed in basic melee concepts

if you weren't entertained, that's fine. I'm not entertained by women's basketball, but I'm sure someone is... that doesn't make it bad; if it's not your thing, turn down the sound or don't watch at all
what the name of that song in yo sig? it looks funny

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Since when have you heard commentary of any sport or anything that has commentary just be loud screaming and nothing informative? And I highly doubt you know enough about the game that anything someone tells you will not be informative. The commentary wasn't even good so it didnt' even meet that criteria that you were talkin about they said some funny things here and there but overall I was not entertained anyways go jump off a bridge lol.
just mute it lol

the match is what ur watching anyway

we do mention stuff about the game kinda

we just joke around alot, jus cuz lol

yea there is better commentary

but who cares lol

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I liked it. I liked the jokes better because I already know when I see ridiculous things in melee. WTF at SS super ledge cancel abilities/every other ability.

And the commentary at 0:47 of the last match between SS and Tang at the sticky watch was the best.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
I liked the commentary, i thought it was funny and amusing. I understand if some of you prefer commentators to actually analyze what's going on in the match, but if this annoys you that much you can just mute it lol
IT'S THE *****!(rhymes with.... enis)

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Even the people doing the commentary will say at times how bad there commentary is. LOL
we'll commentate "correctly"next time jus for u boo lol ;)

we just commentate just for fun lol

my apology to those who dont like it

but we aint changing up $hit, u guys are smashers, u can take it like champs :)

but yea once again soryy. lol lol

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
Yea the commentary sucks. I definitely was not impressed. Espically that phil guy. He seems to try and make up for his lack of knowledge of the game by being loud and telling unfunny jokes. Just give it a break dude no ones laughing. And that homemadewaffles character dont even get me start on him. BACK AWAY FROM THE MIC DUDE! WE CAN HEAR YOU JUST FINE ! Probably not even good at the game scrub.

later

ps black panthers legit

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
yea

phil ur a horrible commentator

u need to analyze the game more instead of rooting for TANG all the time. who isnt even that good and is just another fast fox

waffles is an idiot, a horrible commentator who yells all the time, posted vids of good players with bad commentators, who arent even good at the game.

plus these guys have bad mics, they shouldnt commentate, just post the match, i rather hear the music playing than these 2 idoits rambling about dumb bull$hit

jugfingers

Smash Champion
hey mike what do you think off the falcon vs fox matchup now, after watching that last set?

and I don't mean that in an arrogant way im actually just curious.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
LMAO i wanna hang out with brandon and phil at a tourney one day.
and i wanna go to a tourney one day. poop in a crazy straw. balls.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
just bc SS has the most experience ever in the world against space animals doesn't mean falcon v fox is any less hard. ss is literally just so ****ing good and imo the best player ever and i have never d rided anyone before besides maybe pc a little but i am openly d riding ss he is ****ing the best at this game i've ever seen.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
just bc SS has the most experience ever in the world against space animals doesn't mean falcon v fox is any less hard. ss is literally just so ****ing good and imo the best player ever and i have never d rided anyone before besides maybe pc a little but i am openly d riding ss he is ****ing the best at this game i've ever seen.
dude wtf is wrong with you tang is obviously the best player in the world

jugfingers

Smash Champion
I think after that last set you don't need to put imo before saying that SS is the best player ever.

the only way I can explain it is that one or more of jeffs parents were from planet vegeta.

the only question is when will the gay nairing antics of cactuar meet with the fox ****** powers of silent spectre.....?

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
I think after that last set you don't need to put imo before saying that SS is the best player ever.

the only way I can explain it is that one or more of jeffs parents were from planet vegeta.

the only question is when will the gay nairing antics of cactuar meet with the fox ****** powers of silent spectre.....?
LOL thats a great question haha

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
ss should travel

so we could actually like, compare and stuff

rather than just speculate based off youtube videos

[/ulterior motive to get ss and darkrain to falcon ditto]

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
SS is not close to Darkrain. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. He's only Darkrain's equal v space animals... He lost to Falcomist's Marth for christ sakes.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Darkrain is obviously much better against Peach then SS.... And SS is better vs spacies.... I mean he was able to beat tang in the finals, who is a fox that is the best player in the world. And noone is better then SUPER ISAI vs marth. [/speculation based off youtube vids]

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
SS is not close to Darkrain. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. He's only Darkrain's equal v space animals... He lost to Falcomist's Marth for christ sakes.
equal vs spacies??? did you not see the **** on the 2nd set 3rd match??? darkrain couldnt do that, i love darkrain and everything but its obvious that ss is the best vs spacies

Darkrain is obviously much better against Peach then SS.... And SS is better vs spacies.... I mean he was able to beat tang in the finals, who is a fox that is the best player in the world. And noone is better then SUPER ISAI vs marth. [/speculation based off youtube vids]
i can agree with this, scar is pretty darn good vs marth too

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
The reason I **** Falcon isn't because of the nair spam.

And if SS's Marth game isn't up to par, he would have a lot more to worry about than my Fox.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
You win because you cheat.

And read minds.

Stop doing that.

edit: You also make people feel dumb so their will is broken and their psyche destroyed. And while they're recovering from such a mental breakdown you invade with Cactus kicks.

tl;dr you're mean.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
sorry cactuar let me try to make that more accurate,

"when will the ruthless, brutally unmerciful, relentless attacking of cactuars fox meet with the Gloriously inconceivable-techchasecombing of silent spectres falcon??????"

also you should use the tag "pear", if you ever fight SS.

Top Bottom