• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Won't Load Anymore

LaughingLuigi

Smash Apprentice
I have been playing Project M since February and added custom content to it ever since. Such as stage, skins, music, etc. Two days ago, I added some music and a stage and now Project M won't load after 'projectmgame.com' pops up. It just goes to a black screen and won't go to the title screen. Nothing like this has happened to me before. I don't know if my custom content is not making Project M load.

Sandfall

Stage Designer
It's definitely your custom content. You probably hit a file size limit somewhere. The only time I've had a problem like you've described happen to me is when I accidentally overloaded my mu_menumain.pac. Believe it or not, you can actually go over the file size limit for this by changing song titles! I think I deleted some unused textures somewhere to fix it. Try reverting your mu_menumain.pac to the original PM one and see if that fixes it.

LaughingLuigi

Smash Apprentice
It's working now. I didn't even modify mu_menumain.pac, however, I did modify info.pac a little bit. I just undid the changes I did to it. Thanks!

Top Bottom