• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Theytah's Custom Build: 9 Lives and Still Kicking!

Khao

Smash Lord
Honestly I have no idea, why yours is like that, but I know how to fix it easily. Just delete some songs or something so that the total data on the virtual SD card isnt over 1.81GB
I'm having the same problem as this guy and tried deleting like, every song and the problem's still there, is there something I'm doing wrong?

Last edited:

MasterSavage

Victory Is Yours
3DS FC
2621-2829-4073
I didn't get the build but i got the tournament icons and now every time i'm about to go to the stage select it freezes with that buzzing noise. Any way to fix it?

MasterSavage

Victory Is Yours
3DS FC
2621-2829-4073
Well i'm sure i didn't the files in wrong i used your installation video for help but, all the icons i got are from you, are there any that are corrupted?

Broasty

Smash Journeyman
Hey Theytah, you might want to use the new Norfair that was released in the CEO 2014 pack, chances are it will be tournament legal.

dannyrom288

Smash Rookie
NNID
dannyrom288
Hey, Theytah, I have a couple questions.
1) Do you plan on adding the CEO Arena Stage (or whatever it's called) to your next build?
2) Will the current build work with ISO injection? I don't like going through all that "Virtual SD" stuff. I'll test it myself later.
3) Can I get screenshots of Pages 1 & 2 of the SSS?

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Hey, Theytah, I have a couple questions.
1) Do you plan on adding the CEO Arena Stage (or whatever it's called) to your next build?
2) Will the current build work with ISO injection? I don't like going through all that "Virtual SD" stuff. I'll test it myself later.
3) Can I get screenshots of Pages 1 & 2 of the SSS?
1. No Idea, I'll have to see.
2. If you fill in all of the empty .pac files for characters then yes it does, this can easily be done with the included costume manager.
3. Sure, I'll upload some when I stream today :)

meteosan123

Smash Rookie
Looks really great, was just wondering though, does it have the input/fps lag when using specials like the original PM? Like if there are 2 or more specials theres a bit more lag in between everything.

EDIT: Also having trouble using the applications for adding/modifying stages, and characters, any .pac .pcs file i try dragging never works, and yes I've read the instructions.

Last edited:

gpbear4

Smash Rookie
NNID
gpbear4
3DS FC
2552-0615-4917
what should i do if its too big after i took off all the songs?

Yaysian

Smash Rookie
1. No Idea, I'll have to see.
2. If you fill in all of the empty .pac files for characters then yes it does, this can easily be done with the included costume manager.
3. Sure, I'll upload some when I stream today :)
How would you go about using the Costume manager to fill in all the empty .pac files?

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Hey Theytah, has the OP been updated with the V.08 changes, because I kinda want to use the music list. Also, why does Ivysaur sound like some jungle child instead of Ivysaur? Is that in every Project M or is it something that you might have overlooked?

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Hey Theytah, has the OP been updated with the V.08 changes, because I kinda want to use the music list. Also, why does Ivysaur sound like some jungle child instead of Ivysaur? Is that in every Project M or is it something that you might have overlooked?
It's Ivysaur's Japanese voice. Ivysaur is supposed to represent a girl, and her English voice makes her sound like a macho barbarian who came out of Tarzan's butt. The Japanese voice fixes this.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I'll update V8 once I have nothing on my to do list :p

grish

Smash Rookie
this may have been discussed somewhere in this thread already, but would there be an easy way to just take the character selection menu and (all of the) custom character costumes from this, and put them into another custom project m setup?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
this may have been discussed somewhere in this thread already, but would there be an easy way to just take the character selection menu and (all of the) custom character costumes from this, and put them into another custom project m setup?
all of the csp files are in projectm/fp/info/portrite

taljen

Smash Rookie

I'm sorry to bother you, it's just that I love your current build and use it, and am unsure where to post this request. Is there anywhere on this forum to request a Eirika color of the Lucina skin for Marth? Or just an Eirika skin for Marth? Thank you for your time, and for creating my favorite build!

grish

Smash Rookie
all of the csp files are in projectm/fp/info/portrite
cool, thanks. i got the costumes and in-match portraits to show up, but i'm not sure how to get the alternate costumes to show up in the portraits in the character-selection menu. i tried replacing my /projectm/pf/menu/common/char_bust_tex with yours, but it just displays the original project m alternate costumes when i scroll through for each character

edit: scratch that, figured it out, just gotta replace /projectm/pf/system/common5.pac
but now there are issues with the stage selection screen, because i tried to combine this with the 78 stage pack. i'll see if i can figure out how to fix this

(edit again, figured it out.)

great skin pack, thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah

I'm sorry to bother you, it's just that I love your current build and use it, and am unsure where to post this request. Is there anywhere on this forum to request a Eirika color of the Lucina skin for Marth? Or just an Eirika skin for Marth? Thank you for your time, and for creating my favorite build!
The lucina skin officially has that color if you check brawlvault :p
I downloaded this and can't extract.
View attachment 19747
did you try naming it and adding .zip to the end?

taljen

Smash Rookie
The lucina skin officially has that color if you check brawlvault :p
I'm so sorry to keep bothering you with this, but I cannot find one with that color. Again, I apologize for being obtuse, but http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35769 doesn't include an Eirika color, and the other few Lucina skins don't seem to either.

Thank you so much for your time and help! I'd appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I'm so sorry to keep bothering you with this, but I cannot find one with that color. Again, I apologize for being obtuse, but http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35769 doesn't include an Eirika color, and the other few Lucina skins don't seem to either.

Thank you so much for your time and help! I'd appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.
Oh! I thought that it had, my mistake then. If I get some free time I'll see if I can make a recolor, I'd need to use cbliss to add extra costumes like that though.

Servace

Smash Rookie
This is the first time trying this. For Some reason I get to the "Hype Intensfies" part and then it flashes to the "now loading" black screen and stays back.. I need help please.

I am using a hacked wii. I have a Project M iso and the SSBB original ISO.

Please help me.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
This is the first time trying this. For Some reason I get to the "Hype Intensfies" part and then it flashes to the "now loading" black screen and stays back.. I need help please.

I am using a hacked wii. I have a Project M iso and the SSBB original ISO.

Please help me.
Your wii is probably trying to load up the PM iso and is conflicting with the sd card instead of just loading the brawl iso and running like normal. What is your hooktype set to?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah

WELL HERE YA GO, lol. Someone JUST made this.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205378

Top Bottom