• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Theytah's Custom Build: 9 Lives and Still Kicking!

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Fixing now :p

The names and pictures in both menus are now both correct.

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Ok, more changes!

No more teleport death on sector z

moved the middle tower on peach's castle back

added wii rob

fixed collisions and camera for ridley's assault, also removed ridley

going to add stage pictures once i finish editing them all

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Was the download link in the OP updated? I haven't been able to get at it the last few days.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I haven't had any luck with the last SkyDrive link you posted. Your first build worked, but froze when selecting Boo's Mansion and Yoshi's Island 64. Now, it just freezes when trying to load any character assets, and the CSS doesn't have everyone unlocked.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I haven't had any luck with the last SkyDrive link you posted. Your first build worked, but froze when selecting Boo's Mansion and Yoshi's Island 64. Now, it just freezes when trying to load any character assets, and the CSS doesn't have everyone unlocked.
Should be working now, make sure to use the whole "play" folder.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Should be working now, make sure to use the whole "play" folder.
Just re-downloaded it off the SkyDrive link on the last page. Had the same issue with character assets causing a crash. Could you provide a link to the most up-to-date build? I don't see any "last edited" tags on the last two pages.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
If you follow the download link you can navigate through to the song folder and just download that :)

Phaiyte

Smash Ace
Couple questions:
When you were saying something about music names, did you mean ingame like in the sound test menu? Or the filepath names that are in hex format like A01?

Would it work if I used just the stages and nothing else? I don't really want the music since I have my own already and I'm not all that into extra costumes atm.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I think the stages will work by themselves if you take the module files for them too. And with the music I just meant the source of the song.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Update is 90% done, Just need to get the stages to stop crashing, for some reason they're being all fickle.

Middleman97

Smash Apprentice
What files would I have to download for 3.01 support? I only ask because the whole thing took a really long time to download, and I would rather not do that again.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I'm working on swapping out willy's castle with a different stage and geothermal plant is being re-worked, as of now, Gplant is the only one that lags :)

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
The Bowser and Other M Samus models look really neat in motion with Dolphin's bad_toon1 post-processing filter. bad_bloom1 is just that, bad.

Middleman97

Smash Apprentice
This is awesome! A couple questions though.

1. It seems that a bunch of the characters and portraits don't add up. Any idea what the problem could be?
2. Wily's castle is instead a map I assume is the N64 version of Brinstar that the characters immediately die on. Any ideas what the problem is?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Middleman, some of the CSP's got switched around in 3.0.1's codeset transition, It's already been fixed. :)

Also, I'm swapping out willy's castle becuase it lags, sorry about the brinstar, I'm fixing it as we speak.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Also, I've organized all my character files and I'm gonna be posting them in my skydrive rather than having to keep updating a list.

Now all of the stages and costumes have auto updating links that show the files for each individually :)

Last edited:

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351

Here's some footage of the Bowser and Other M Samus models in motion with the bad_toon filter enabled. 720p should work when it's done processing.

Middleman97

Smash Apprentice
Thanks man, I'll have to check up on the stage later.

One more question, how would one go about removing Ganondorf's Sword Mode and auto L Cancelling?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Nice! That filter is actually useful for one thing, which is making blueprint style instructional videos, the edges being like that help the filters know where to put the white lines.

Also, how would you guys feel about adding a gradient to the damage numbers, I think the shading would give it a bit more of a Smash 4 feel.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Thanks man, I'll have to check up on the stage later.

One more question, how would one go about removing Ganondorf's Sword Mode and auto L Cancelling?
The build no longer has either of those, so if you update you should be fine :) specifically just grab the new code folder and also "FitGanon" and "FitGanonMotionEtc" inside his fighter file.

Middleman97

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for all the help! Has anything been done to sonic? He seems very off, and his downsmash is different..

edit: upon tinkering some more, Sonic starts teleporting and glitching out. I'm really confused.

Middleman97

Smash Apprentice
Dashing back and forth results in abrupt halts, his down air has delay, his down smash is changed entirely, and he randomly teleports. I can't tell what the problem is.

Top Bottom