• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M New Art Tuesday: Shinobi Squirtle!

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
The Project M Back Room has been releasing new costumes every Tuesday for the past three weeks, and this week's costume belongs to none other than Squirtle! Squrtle has dressed himself up as a ninja, running around in some fancy shinobi garb complete with a jutsu scroll and ninja star strapped across his back.

Now THAT is a water ninja.

Note the ninja star...

...and the scroll! Surely for his water jutsu.
To see the rest of the Shinobi Squirtle pictures, click here.
What do you think of this new costume? Is it the best one yet? Who do you want to see get the alternate costume treatment next? Make your voice heard in the comments below!

The Derrit thinks Shinobi Squirtle is just... adorable. Talk about adorable things with him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
these costumes are getting sexier by the week

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945

Alderwin

Smash Rookie
I think should get the alternate skin from pokemon the movie where mewtwo made the knew pokemon with the tiger looking stripes across their bodies

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
oh bby
I might stop hating to play against Squirtle now.

FumiQyn

Banned via Warnings
fudgeing awesome!!!

"I want" the next char with an alternative custom should be: mewtwo as Giegue from mother 1

Last edited:

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
I'm actually just more excited about those shades.
The shades are already in P:M, do the up-taunt (backflip) then as he lands hit B, and squirtle will put on the shades. They break if you get hit though

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
The people who make the Pokémon anime MUST TAKE NOTE OF THIS. THIS. SQUIRTLE. IS. AMAZING.

...Why can't we customise our Pokémon in X and Y?! THEN we'd have these adorable Shinobi Squirtle!!

Vigilante

Smash Lord
The people who make the Pokémon anime MUST TAKE NOTE OF THIS. THIS. SQUIRTLE. IS. AMAZING.

...Why can't we customise our Pokémon in X and Y?! THEN we'd have these adorable Shinobi Squirtle!!

Otherwise, PMBR, even though I strongly detest Project M, this Squirtle alt is amazing. You did well this time. (
It's unfortunate you do not enjoy Project M at the moment, but if there's things you believe should be improved about the game, please take the time to post about it in our forums. We like all feedback, both the positive and the negative.

Also yeah, the art team is pretty incredible, lol.

Defile

Smash Apprentice
Wow. This alternate costume looks so awesome it almost makes me forget how annoying Squirtle is. Almost. But not quite.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ok i am maining squirtle now! that is a beast costume!

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
I don't know anything about Shinobi, but this Squirtle costume... It is too awesome for me to contain my hype. I hate Squirtle, but really. That costume is the only reason for me to master Squirtle.

Greninja'd

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Asianbanana
3DS FC
0645-5951-1667
Shinobi Squirtle? More like Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles! :troll:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Pretty freaking stylish Squirtle alt. Still waiting on those Roy and Sonic costumes though. :roypm::sonic:

Top Bottom