• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Coming To The Nintendo 64!

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

We are still within negotiations with Shaq over the future of ShaqBoards, so for the time being we have some more exciting and controversial Smash news. "Recent technical breakthroughs have allowed us to bring Project M to another Nintendo console console fans truly love..." That's right everyone, The Project M team released a trailer today with the very exciting announcement that Project M will be coming to the Nintendo 64!

However, this new announcement comes surrounded by controversy. As readers may or may not know, Reality 64 is another mod project that aimed to mod a game in Smash 64 style and the developers are not happy with this latest development. Reality 64 developer @ TheRealHeroOfWinds TheRealHeroOfWinds gave us this comment. "The Reality 64 team was left aghast at this recent affront from the Project M development team. They knew full well we had been working on the premiere Smash 64 mod, and to see this recent trailer leaves us disgusted. If Project M does not plan on stopping this project we plan to take whatever legal action necessary to see to it this mod will never become available."

What is the future of Reality 64? Will the Project M team be able to release their newest mod for the Nintendo 64? No one can know the answer until time passes or Shaq grants us his eternal wisdom.

ShaqCapps is pleased to be serving his new overlord by providing stellar Smash news. Follow him on Twitter to discuss this breaking new controversy and to discuss anything related to our glorious master Shaq.

SpandexBullets

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thespandex
wheres my captain bridseye dlc

pmdev team never listen to what the community wants smh

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
As a Smash 64 enthusiast and a casual PM player, I wouldn't play this. The gameplay looks terrible without 64's physics.

SpandexBullets

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thespandex
I SERIOUSLY WANT THIS

MAKE IT HAPPEN

THIS MADE ME CRY ITS SO BOOTIFULL
OH IM GONNA SHAQ MYSELF

lord narwhal

Smash Apprentice
This is stupid. What of this is 64? PM characters, definitely not 64 physics, some 64 stages that are also in PM, somehow even worse graphics than 64. I don't get it.

Creede

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Creede73
Neato. ignore -----> (filler so it is 10 characters long) <----- ignore

Last edited:

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Come on and slam! This just made my inner child cry. PMBR, please don't play with it. You'd be the best ever... Of all time.

42nd

Smash Cadet
That moment when shaq is in smash

shaq for smash 5

Last edited by a moderator:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings

We are still within negotiations with Shaq over the future of ShaqBoards, so for the time being we have some more exciting and controversial Smash news. "Recent technical breakthroughs have allowed us to bring Project M to another Nintendo console console fans truly love..." That's right everyone, The Project M team released a trailer today with the very exciting announcement that Project M will be coming to the Nintendo 64!

However, this new announcement comes surrounded by controversy. As readers may or may not know, Reality 64 is another mod project that aimed to mod a game in Smash 64 style and the developers are not happy with this latest development. Reality 64 developer @ TheRealHeroOfWinds TheRealHeroOfWinds gave us this comment. "The Reality 64 team was left aghast at this recent affront from the Project M development team. They knew full well we had been working on the premiere Smash 64 mod, and to see this recent trailer leaves us disgusted. If Project M does not plan on stopping this project we plan to take whatever legal action necessary to see to it this mod will never become available."

What is the future of Reality 64? Will the Project M team be able to release their newest mod for the Nintendo 64? No one can know the answer until time passes or Shaq grants us his eternal wisdom.

ShaqCapps is pleased to be serving his new overlord by providing stellar Smash news. Follow him on Twitter to discuss this breaking new controversy and to discuss anything related to our glorious master Shaq.
def fake guys

the smash 64 has dev community of **** 6 people

and we can only change hitbox values and animations, let alone more characters

kreygasm

and also this mod is reality 64
lool

Last edited:
Top Bottom