• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Project: M] Coldcut's House Tourney (Kentwood, MI)

JTsm

Smash Master
Coldcut's house tourney results

Singles: $5
1. Super $48 (Sonic)
2. fZk $24 (Lucas)
3. Lordy $8 (Ike/Falcon)
4. JTsm (Snake)
5. L_Cancel (Bowser)
5. Root (Sheik/Zelda/Diddy?)
7. Tbird (Falcon)
7. Robjoe (Charizard)
9. Kero! (Ganon/Lucario?)
9. McK (Ness)
9. Sophy (Lucas/Falco)
9. Coldcut (Link)
13. Bflak (Lucario/Ivysaur)
13. SKLAR (?)
13. Csock (Ganon)
13. Artificial Flavor (Luigi)

Doubles $5
1. Super/L_cancel
2. Lordy/fZk
3. Coldcut/Artificial Flavor
4. Root/McK
5. JTsm/Kero!
6. Bflak/Tbird
7. Robjoe/Sophy
8. SRK/Zard (forfeit)

JTsm

Smash Master
Tell me character usage, payouts and all that. Shoutouts later~

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Well, Game 4 of Grand Finals, you went Mario. So there's that.

I went all Sonic, but we mock battled Game 5 as a Mario Ditto. Best match ever.

inb4 Ban Sonic.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Super's last glory before his character (and mine lol) is butchered in 2.6.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Usually you don't get a character next to your name unless the character helped you win your sets. I went all bowser!

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Kudos to fZk for getting second. Also, good stuff to Kyle for getting fourth. It's about time you placed nicely. Still bad though :denzel:
I need to go out to West MI sometime for some P:M. When I meet you guys at Outrage II you guys were chill.
Hopefully next time x_x

fZk

Smash Lord
I went all the way to grand finals with just Lucas and used Mario for the last game of GF which I lost. I don't think it should count as using Mario.

I came sooooo close to forfeiting because I couldn't breath due to allergies, thank you Coldcut for the Claritin. I left my power strip there, please save it for me.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
No, I guess not, but it was too fun to let past unnoticed.

Wish game 5 of doubled GF was recorded. Then people could parade it around as reason for Sonic nerfs. 'Cause obviously I'm not a good enough player on my own... =P

F'real, Lordy, you have... oh whatever I'ma just do it in shoutouts.

2. fZk $24 (Lucas) - A surprise and a delight to fight you again in Grand Finals. Lucas is so crazy on stage, sometimes it's just nice to sit back and enjoy the show... y'know, before realizing I'm getting my face smashed in.
3. Lordy $8 (Ike/Falcon) - Step 1 to losing to Lordy - take a nap mid-tournament, wake up, play Winner's Finals. LRN 2 QD.
4. JTsm (Snake) - I did not expect you to rip through Loser's Bracket like you did. Great placing, and even better improvement. But can you beat Flan~?
5. L_Cancel (Bowser) - backpack.jpg
5. Root (Sheik/Zelda/Diddy?) Rootstrats in MM too good. Thanks for being the anchor in crews. I would have but... I had work to do.
7. Tbird (Falcon) - Man, Falcon is always a touch match to play, and you do him well. Keep playing and learning, and soon you'll be taking Lordy's money(protip: he's a scrub).
7. Robjoe (Charizard) - Seventh again when I expect 2nd from you. 'Cause you know who gets 1st... :denzel:
9. Kero! (Ganon/Lucario?) - Kero! I just like your tag.
9. McK (Ness) - CREW BATTLE MVP.
9. Sophy (Lucas/Falco) - Yooo, what's up, Sophy? Where that Zelda at? Or we're you trying to get fZk's attention, hm?
9. Coldcut (Link) - TO johns. Thanks for hosting a great tournament. For not having a Smashboards post, it had a great turnout.
13. Bflak (Lucario/Ivysaur) - Beeflake! Hey mean, it's great to see a Lucario in MI. We're getting all the characters in West MI.
13. SKLAR (?) - Yo, good friendlies. Hope you play more.
13. Csock (Ganon) - The man who filled the bracket. Living forever in crews!
13. Artificial Flavor (Luigi) - Those were some great friendlies. Keep up that Luigi, man. Project M is here for you.

Doubles $5
1. Super/L_cancel - I put the team on my back.
2. Lordy/fZk - Why is it that every time someone teams with Lordy, I have a horrible time dealing with their shenanigans.
3. Coldcut/Artificial Flavor - Yo, it's a testament to teamwork that you guys took 3rd. Synergy is everything in teams. Or maybe it was the team name. Cold AF.
4. Root/McK - So much PK Fire...
5. JTsm/Kero! - I just sat back and watched Bowser. He warned you about Wario Ware...
6. Bflak/Tbird - GGs, sorry that Bowser's fair is a thing.
7. Robjoe/Sophy - Er. Perhaps Charizard isn't the best in teams...
8. SRK/Zard (forfeit) -
Why did you leave us?

JTsm

Smash Master
1. Super $48 (Sonic): GG's in our doubles set. If I wasn't so frustrated, I MIGHT have taken game 2, but alas you guys won.
2. fZk $24 (Lucas): Yoooo good **** getting 2nd with Lucas. I'm glad you were able to overcome that Ike MU. Also thanks for the advice on improving/staying calm.
3. Lordy $8 (Ike/Falcon) : yoooo falcon so fast xD I'll overcome that MU.
4. JTsm (Snake): whoaaaa nice. Now if you kept your cool, you could have earned money man.
5. L_Cancel (Bowser) : GG's in doubles. I'm always scared of Bowser. ****ing monster. xDD
5. Root (Sheik/Zelda/Diddy?): GG's in our set. I really felt like I lost that match on Game 3, but yeah. I'm interested to play your diddy.
7. Tbird (Falcon) : yooooo GG's in general. We both kinda ***** each other, but you were the better player that day.
7. Robjoe (Charizard) : GG's in our sets. I feel like today wasn't your day man. Hopefully you can come back stronger.
9. Kero! (Ganon/Lucario?) : Yooooo thanks for being my partner. I think if you went Lucario more, we could get farther, but w/e. lol
9. McK (Ness) : Glad I didn't play you in tourney. Ness too stronk.
9. Sophy (Lucas/Falco) : Yooooooooooooooo GG's in our sets and thanks for informing me about the Anime community. I look forward to that list. Take your time. I'm in no rush.
9. Coldcut (Link) : yooooo sorry man. I didn't want to waste my first MM earnings xD Next time, we'll have a series.
13. Bflak (Lucario/Ivysaur) : Yooo good seeing you again. I like that Ivysaur man.
13. SKLAR (?) I wish I knew your main because I might have remembered you ;~;
13. Csock (Ganon) : GG's in our set and TBH, I was kinda scared. lol. I'm sure you'll avoid the mines next time.
13. Artificial Flavor (Luigi) : GG's in our doubles set. I wish I could have at least took you guys to game 3. lol.

Csock

Smash Rookie
I had a lot of fun!
—JTSM— that was a fearsome Snake
—SuperTH—It would have made a sweet story if my Gannon Took your Sonic!
—Crew battle was the highlight for me, HYPE!

SophyBer

Smash Apprentice
Had a great time.
There's not a single Smash event that I've ever gone to were I didn't have an awesome time.
Keep being great Smash community.

I'M JUST ABOUT AT MY FINAL FORM!

Arcalyth

GLS | root
Payouts were 60/30/10

1. Super $48 (Sonic) - Still coming for your head, especially once 2.6 comes out :p glad I got some legit friendlies with you for once.
2. fZk $24 (Lucas) - Grats on 2nd though mad salty that it wasn't me here. Good set, playing against you always makes me really nervous.
3. Lordy $8 (Ike/Falcon) - OHHHHHHHH WEST MI HYPE
4. JTsm (Snake) - SALT but grats anyway :) GGs etc your Snake is getting pretty damn good!
5. L_Cancel (Bowser) - lol hao do i mm
5. Root (Sheik/Zelda/Diddy) - rootstrats 2 good (needs moar 2nd place)
7. Tbird (Falcon) - Climbing the ranks... let's MM later :p
7. Robjoe (Charizard) - Having an off day? I'm surprised we didn't play more this time around
9. Kero! (Ganon/Lucario) - so glad you entered bracket! hope you come with us to more tourneys.
9. McK (Ness) - Solid Ness, good job in teams. With a little practice there's no reason for you not to place better next time.
9. Sophy (Lucas/Falco) - yooo hope to see you at more tourneys, shouts to being a guy :p
9. Coldcut (Link) - Thanks for hosting! 9th place TO johns, I know how that is. ****'s stressful but thanks for hosting a smooth, hype event.
13. Bflak (Lucario/Ivysaur) - Keep practicing! Both of your characters have a ton of potential so it'll be great once you get their tricks down.
13. SKLAR (Squirtle) - hope you remain interested in more tournaments!
13. Csock (Ganon) - that sock is way too good
13. Artificial Flavor (Luigi) - you're better than last place, step it up :p (get Kzoo to play PM!)

Top Bottom