1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 150,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 15 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3. Trying to find the perfect gift? Use the Smashboards Store to get awesome Smash accessories, like a Nintendo Controller! Please check out the inventory in our store and support Smashboards with your purchase today!

Project M codeset?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s, Apr 12, 2013.

1. L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s Smash Ace

I'm wanting to change the default settings for Project M so that stock time is unlimited. Is there anyway I can do this with the provided gct file?
  2. GMaster171

GMaster171 Smash Ace

• Project M Dev Team
    you can go into the 2nd page of options to change/remove the timer btw.
  3. L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

I understand you can change it through the options, however that has to be done every time I play on account of the default settings modifier code.

EDIT: Another question for anyone who can answer it. I'm using Riivolution for Project M. When I install a custom costume, why is it that I can only install it over an already modified costume? For example, the Knuckles costume for Sonic will only work on the green/red sonic colors. I have tried simply renaming it to the wanted costume slot but to no avail. I'm assuming I'm missing a step or something.
  4. Shadic

Shadic Alakadoof?

• Project M Dev Team
    NNID:
    Shadoof
    You'd need to modify the Riivolution file, it doesn't have the coding for other costumes.
  5. L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Thank you. Still curious about modifying the GCT, if anyone knows how.
  6. yogurtgun1245

yogurtgun1245 Smash Apprentice

You can use the default Riivolution build that comes with the Project M set up. However the path you have to place the textures in is different. Instead of (letter):/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/(character) you need to create (letter):/brawlmods/textures/fighter/(character). This will replace the costumes of anyone that hasn't been replaced by the Project M install. Those costumes must be replaced at the old location.
  7. L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Any ideas on the .gct file? I'd really like to change the timer to be infinite.