• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Project M at Taz's Gaming [Alliance Ohio, August 11th 2015]

Mudokon117

Smash Cadet
This is a one off tournament being held at Taz's Gaming in Alliance Ohio. It is more or less being run by James Sedoris (Me) and the Taz's crew. Hopefully this can become a biweekly tournament with doubles if the turnout is good enough, but this one will be singles only.

ADDRESS:
Carnation City Mall, 2500 W State St, Alliance, OH 44601

PHONE:
Taz's Gaming - (330) 680-4500
James (Mudo) - (330) 205-0179

http://tazsgaming.com/

DATE:
August 11th (Hopefully more to come!)

SCHEDULE:
Sign-ups: 6:00 - 6:30 PM
Hopefully we will begin at 6:30 and end before 10:00. I really doubt it will go later than that, but it may be done a bit early depending how many people can go.

If you are running late or need help finding the venue, you can contact myself or the store using the numbers above. We can delay the tournament by a few minutes so you can play! Also, if you want to show up half an hour early (~5:30 PM) you can play friendlies as I will likely be there already.

We'll be running standard ruleset with the following
stage list:

• Neutral Stages
    • Final Destination
    • Battlefield
    • Smashville
    • Pokemon Stadium 2
    • Dreamland (64)
    • Fountain of Dreams
    • Yoshi’s Story (Melee)

Counter-Pick Stages
    • Yoshi’s Island (Brawl)
    • Pokemon Stadium 1
    • Lylat Cruise
    • Wario Ware
    • Green Hill Zone
    • Norfair

Sp1nda

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
Well this actually doesn't conflict with anything I have to do with school starting up again. Might as well even though I don't play PM

Mudokon117

Smash Cadet
Well this actually doesn't conflict with anything I have to do with school starting up again. Might as well even though I don't play PM
Aww yeah! "Might as well" is pretty low on the hype scale, but I'll take what I can get! See ya there!

Mudokon117

Smash Cadet
Okay guys, we had a good turnout for a first tourney! 12 people played altogether and we had a lot of fun with it! The best news is that we are now going to have a biweekly here at Taz's, so two weeks from today (August 11) and every other week after that will have a tournament! I will create a new smash boards post when I get the chance with updated information. I hope we can grow the PM community out here in Alliance!

Top Bottom