• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Art Tuesdays Conclude With Epic Zelda-Themed Video

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
This week marks the final Project M Art Tuesday. Instead of the regular pictures, the Project M Dev Team created a video showcasing their newest Zelda-themed creations. This time around, it's not just limited to new costumes, either! Take a look at the video below:

Art Tuesday Finale!
As you can see, every Zelda character (excluding Toon Link) has an Ocarina of Time-themed costume! And if that weren't enough, Hyrule Castle from Smash 64 has been remade. It is the first of five such remakes that are planned to occur, though according to the PMDT they may not all make it in time for Project M 3.5.

The brand-new Hyrule Castle!

Old-school Sheik...

...and Zelda!
This can only mean that Project M v3.5 is on its way soon - are you excited yet? Make your voice heard in the comments below!

The Derrit is as excited for this, and can't wait to see what else is in store. Share in his excitement on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

Demie Duken

Smash Cadet
NNID
DemieDuken
3DS FC
3136-7415-2711
AWWWWW SHEEEEET
IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN
TIME TO GET THAT HYPE REVIVED

Also, I hope Saffron City HD has actual Pokemon, if any are in that box.

Defile

Smash Apprentice
I'm really looking forward to seeing the new Saffron City!

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
I was kinda pondering Hyrule Castle being redone today.

Glad it happened. Sucks that Art Tuesdays are over. Gave me something to look forward to on my Tuesday afternoons.

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
I'm always surprised by the quality the PJM team delivers... seriously: Fan skins/stages/whatever often tend to look somehow weird, but in this case they manage to make it look as polished as an official Nintendo game!

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
OH MY GAWD.
I NEED THAT HYRULE CASTLE NOW.
AS IN RIGHT THIS INSTANT.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Beautiful as always, but obligatory SS Zelda and SS Impa plug.

WwwWario

Smash Ace
This Hyrule Castle remake is, *hands down* the most beautiful stage ever....! But now the question is:

RELEASE DATE?!

D

Deleted member

OMG Hyrule castle looks stunning amazing and absolutely

Can't wait to see the metal cavern remake!
When was this announced? nvm vid wasnt working

Last edited by a moderator:

SuaveChaser

Smash Journeyman
The PMBR has been on fire with the art tuesdays i'm gonna miss it. Can't wait for the update.

Samus Aran Prime

Smash Rookie
I hate myself for not knowing this, but what is the song called in the very beginning?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Smash 64 stages definitely needed a visual update. They were bland and lacking in detail. This one looks great!

Zelda's OoT costume is also beautiful. Bravo PMDT!

Top Bottom