• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.6 B problems I've seen

TheMuSTARdofd00m96

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheMuSTARdofd00m
3DS FC
2105-8953-4524
I've found threeglitches thus far. The first is probably just it being unfinished. In the Subspace Emmisary, after Lucas teams up with Pokemon Trainer (side note, PT's name showed up as Mewtwo), my friend and I got to the end o the segment where there is a building we need to go into. We were unable to get in. I'm not sure if that is because you just aren't done fixing Subspace, or not.
The second was a glitch. On the Saffron City stage, Falco's Landmaster fell between the buildings. He didn't die, but rather got stuck above the screen and wasn't coming down. He eventually moved to the right to kill himself that way but it was something I thought I should notify you about.
The third glitch is on some of the new stages with gaps (such as the aforementioned Saffron City). Sometimes the items just spawn above the abyss and fall so we don't get them.

Top Bottom