• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.0 Released! (Changelog in post)

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
How do I hover as Mewtwo he hovers for a split second even in slow motion what am I doing wrong?

EDIT:Lol nevermind I am dumb

Senortesta

Smash Apprentice
Damn there were 1839 guests viewing this page at once at one point. All of you guests better make accounts now so that you can post about how amazing PM is.

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
Like the sound of most of the changes first time through, ill have to give it another read and take some notes after playing a bit before everything really sinks in. Thanks again for this magnificent game, you guys have done so much for this community it is ridiculous. Also good **** on the shield fixes, can't wait to play.

Rexis

Smash Rookie
So....PK fire will STILL cause headaches. XD
Still can't wait to try this out! Snake lost the Nikita but Gained a Tranqulizing Gun. Awesome.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Damn there were 1839 guests viewing this page at once at one point. All of you guests better make accounts now so that you can post about how amazing PM is.
I seen over 2000 on this topic at one point lol

Can't wait to finally try this once I get done watching my current tv program.

MattNF

Smash Lord
Why does it seem like characters that were bad got nerfed even more, such a DDD and ganondorf? I don't understand PMBRs decisions.

TopTierPichu

Smash Ace
I am getting this one really big glitch that seems to be killing gameplay for me . . .Pichu is not on the roster

cmart

Smash Lord
Hold B and forward on the control stick. You generally have to hold both until you've actually started dashing forward

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Just wanted to make sure this part really got seen as it is extremely crucial.

A CALL TO THE COMMUNITY
Lastly, with the absolutely enormous amount of new characters, mechanics, features, costumes, and stages all added to 3.0 there will inevitably be bugs that we could not catch with our limited number of players. We need you, the community, to help us out by reporting the bugs you find on our Bug Reporting Forum. The more specific you can be about how to reproduce a given bug the faster we can fix it. As with previous releases we will likely put out a “3.0b” or similarly named patch a few weeks after release squashing as many of the community-identified bugs as possible. Thanks for your understanding and your help.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Bowser:
- Flamebreath hitboxes redone. They now start with lower damage but gain damage as they travel, being strongest at the tip. Grounded foes are now pushed down and out of the flames
- Aerial Flamebreath hitboxes have unaltered knockback behavior, but have the scaling damage and no longer flinch at the tip

Wtf, why has Charizard's Flamethrower gotten no love? That move is way more iconic thanFlamebreath ... Bowser rarely actually breathes fire (he usually shoots fireballs), and probably the 1 thing everyone pictures when they imagine Charizard (Flamethrower) is still just an inferior version?

meh....

[/johns]

BackwardCap

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1822-0407-6208
Woah, Lucario got Uber buffed. I'm gonna have to start giving him more attention as one of my mains again.

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
Every time I click to download from the site, I get a 504 Gateway time out page.

This site and PM have been running like A - S - S for the last two days straight. Either the servers suck, or there are a metric F - U - C - K ton of people on it at once because of the hype.

SDM

Smash Cadet
Can someone on PMBR officially state that there WILL be a 2+ GB SD(HC) card version for those who don't have a <2 GB SD card at the moment? It seems like a launcher is planned to be released either tomorrow or the day after, but it hasn't been a focus, and I only read it through Twitter. Word of God confirmation would be nice.

Mr.Random

Smash Ace
In case fox mains missed their real notes:
- Raised the ceiling blastzone of the following stages: Distant Planet, Yoshi's Island, Castle Siege, Green Hill Zone, Halberd, Rumble Falls, Norfair, Skyworld, Skyloft, Lylat, Metal Cavern, and Smashville
- Significantly raised the ceiling blastzone of Dracula's Castle
Lol that was very clever of them.

OMalley

Smash Cadet
is it just me or is samus' short hop really high?

anyways, loving it so far. amazing work people

cmart

Smash Lord
Can someone on PMBR officially state that there WILL be a 2+ GB SD(HC) card version for those who don't have a <2 GB SD card at the moment? It seems like a launcher is planned to be released either tomorrow or the day after, but it hasn't been a focus, and I only read it through Twitter. Word of God confirmation would be nice.
Yes I'll confirm that the launcher didn't make release and we didn't want to delay for it. It'll be released as soon as we can, and should enable using > 2 GB cards

Rarik

Smash Journeyman
It won't work. Riivolution doesn't work that way, and I'm sure there's more than enough changes to make it a huge pain to try and get it to work with riivolution, if it's even possible.

Edit: This was @phantasmagorical, but we're ignoring that post now. so you should probably ignore this one too.

Mr Lange

Smash Apprentice

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I moved all of my SD card's contents onto my desktop to keep my custom stuff. Then I saw the mediafire download link and I downloaded the installer, after which I clicked everything to download the Wi-Fi Hackless set onto the root of the SD Card.

However, it's been more than an hour and it's installing very slowly (I'm at 36% and I started about 5 minutes after the tweet). I see other people already have it downloaded, is there a reason I don't have it already at this point, aside from the traffic? Like, is this normal or are those other people really lucky?

Also forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask and/or this is an inane question.

Top Bottom