• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poulsbo Washington Free Weekly (Thursday 6:30PM)

French Tomahawk

Smash Rookie
NNID
Captain Falcon
Hello all, starting this Thursday starting at 6:30 PM and ending anytime before midnight, there will be a free event hosted at 20516 Little Valley Rd NE, Poulsbo, WA 98370. The location is a Church building but we will be located at the lower dirt lot in a portable. Provided I have work off I am planning to host this event every Thursday, and will eventually hot tournaments for whatever smash game we have the most players for. However as this will be the first event, there will be no payout, (Although we could hold a free bracket). If you want to bring set-ups for any smash game that would be appreciated, but is by no means necessary. There are 4 mounted flat-screened televisions, 2 Wii's and a Wii u already set up. We have one copy of Sm4sh and PM, so feel free to bring any copies of any smash game. Although I have a feeling that the majority of people, will be interested in Sm4sh, but personally I want peeps to play PM with. Anyway, the main goal is to help start a smash scene in the Kitsap County, so even if you can't make it, let your friends know. Thanks.

Stixicks

Smash Cadet
NNID
Stixicks
Im in bremerton and ive been trying to find other smashers. Im a major noob but i have this coming Thursday off! I'll swing by :)

Top Bottom