• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Poulsbo Weekly

French Tomahawk

Smash Rookie
NNID
Captain Falcon
Hello, I have recently gained permission to use a venue to host smash events located in Poulsbo on Thursday evenings starting at 6:00PM. And I was just curious as to how many people would be interested. I'll probably go ahead and make a post in the tournament listings, but was interested in how many people are actually willing to attend, and people that can attend. The events would be PM and Smash 4, and I have access to 3 Wii u set ups and 4 Wii's but the venue only has 4 mounted screens, so we would have to bring some. Anyway let me know if you are interested in the comments.

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
It's usually a lot easier to reach out to local/regional players through facebook pages. Up until now, the WA Melee page was used for all the smash games in general, but we've recently made separate Pacific Northwest (not just WA) group pages for PM and S4 now. They're closed groups (we left it open until we got spammed lol), so you'll have to wait for approval before posting.

Good luck! There's already a weekly going on in Renton on Thursdays that a lot of the major PM players are loyal to, but I'm sure some of those who are closer and/or want some S4 might be interested.

Last edited:

lacedarius

Smash Rookie
hey, tbh people dont really play smash 4 or pm on this side of the water. there are some people that play melee in kitsap county though so i would definitely try picking up melee and adding it if you want to do a weekly. also join the washington facebook group, no one really uses smashboards anymore

Top Bottom