• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Best Posts/Poster Tier List​
S​
Anything by Rockin Rudy​
Anything by MATTS!​
A​
Olikus' posts​
AA's responce to Olikus' posts​
Maliki's threads​
B​
KeroKeroppi's non-serious posts​
Isai's random and seldom posts that usually have absolutely nothing to do with ssb and​
are often about hiking or his gf of something​
Any players' posts that consist of randomly going off on Yobo for no reason​
C​
Near's threads​
Near posting under like 15 different accounts and acting like it's normal​
Tank randomly coming out of the shadows and posting something about a discussion that​
is usually long over that concludes with a tay tay gif​
Koro puns​
D​
Troll posts by Zenyore​
Mixa's ssb gifs​
Sheer calling Nintendude Dictatordude, Hitler, Tyrant, etc.​
Worse Posts/poster Tier List​
S​
Fireblaster's random super serious posts that are kind of intimidating and make me afraid​
Sheer complaining about everything​
A​
Han Solo ******** about Hyrules ban and totally exaggerating about how good Pika and Kirby are​
even though fox is still a god on DL​
Clubba making a sports reference which happens at least 2 or 3 times per controversial topic​
B​
KerKeroppi's random serious posts that come out of no where and seem kind of awkward​
because his posts are usually really dumb​
KeroKeroppi talking in the 3rd person​
KeroKeroppi taking a second to acknowledge how awesome he is​
C​
Maliki always forgetting to write the word "would" when posting​
"that be so sick" or "that be awesome"​
Firo finally posting for like the first time in a year and it being some long ass boring paragraph about the Galaxy​
People like SK, Cobr, Steve, Sedda, n00bfan, Sangoku, Sensei, Weedwack, Bloodpeach etc.​
I guess you guys weren't mentioned because your posts are just kind of boring, ordinary, and insignificant.​
It can't be helped!​

clubbadubba

Smash Master
for all the **** I've posted, I'm glad to have gotten away with sport references being the thing that is my worst posting quality.

That's like when you play a horrible game of basketball where you have double digit turnovers and the coach only chews you out over that one rebound you didn't come down with

Sedda

Smash Champion
I'm cool with not being on the tier list, but Sangoku's thread-closing comments are at least B tier.

Sigh... Yet another failed attempt by Kero to take over the boards.

Also, I think your non-serious posts are A tier.

The Star King

Smash Hero
wow mad deja vu

Kero should've been around when I flamed aa

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I might have to flame Kero now

clubbadubba

Smash Master
pretty appalled by olikus's post being on the same level with aa's responses. the responses are like 5 tiers higher

The Star King

Smash Hero
OFFICIAL SMASHBOARDS64 POSTERS GONNA POST POWER RANKINGs 02/13-02/19

1. The Star King
2. ballin4life
3. asianaussie
4. KoRoBeNiKi
5. Blade689
6. King Funk
9000. Gammelnorsk
9001. p33c3oftoast

>Gammelnorsk
>banned
****ING PWNED. Kero is a ***** ******

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
To be honest I'm surprised I was even mentioned here at the top of one of the lists no less. I thought I would be one of the people that barely posted or posted without a discernible pattern.

Sensei

Smash Lord
People like SK, Cobr, Sedda, n00bfan, Sangoku, Sensei, Weedwack, Bloodpeach etc.​
I guess you guys weren't mentioned because your posts are just kind of boring, ordinary, and insignificant.​
It can't be helped!​

lol, that's funny, coming from somebody who quoted me for his signature :troll:

Sensei said:
Everybody is beatable with enough practice and perseverance!

Also, you're missing TigerBombz, who is probably A / S tier, but that was before your time lol

Other than that, list is pretty accurate IMHO

The Star King

Smash Hero
lol, that's funny, coming from somebody who quoted me for his signature :troll:

Sensei said:
Everybody is beatable with enough practice and perseverance!

Also, you're missing TigerBombz, who is probably A / S tier, but that was before your time lol

Other than that, list is pretty accurate IMHO
****ing EVERYBODY was before his time!!

He probably doesn't even know about stuff like HAMMERHEART's prime. And yet he thinks he can make a posting list. LMAO

Goddamn incestuous newcomers with weeaboo-ass usernames littering the forum with ****ty lists

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
I am Smashboards' savior, the light that will keep this game alive for hundreds of years, and the player who will surpass Isai. One day i will be this community's guardian. I am the future of Super Smash Bros. Calling me a newcomer is meaningless. My era is timeless. I know all that was, all that is, and all that will come to be. I am the chosen one.

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
I am Smashboards' savior, the light that will keep this game alive for hundreds of years, and the player who will surpass Isai. One day i will be this community's guardian. I am the future of Super Smash Bros. Calling me a newcomer is meaningless. My era is timeless. I know all that was, all that is, and all that will come to be. I am the chosen one.

This person beat you in the last tournament you went to:

Olikus

Smash Champion
What a fantastic thread. Perfect list.

AA remember to add this to the index thread.

And yes you may talk funny about me while you do it. Now that im official better than you at posting, I couldnt care less. My life is now perfect <3

Kero for SmashPresident.

The Star King

Smash Hero
"Saturday night, my office," said Snape. "I do not take cheek from anyone, Kero... Not even 'the Chosen one.'"

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Stranded hooting like an owl. Killer whispering like an angry serial killer on skype.

Little kids these days are messed up.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Stranded hooting like an owl. Killer whispering like an angry serial killer on skype.

Little kids these days are messed up.
Holy mother of god I can't believe I missed that. Killer living up to his name.

I need to start hanging out in the Skype group again.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Stranded's falcon sending kero's kirby to losers bracket
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMDJcflhSGk

Stranded's falcon beating kero's falcon in GF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEt6RfJlfBQ

$0 for you clubba
oh my bad the image didn't come through for me, thought you were calling me out on losing to kero like 2-3 tournaments ago. Now I see we joined forces in calling out kero. TRUCE BRO I'm on your side

Also, thank you finally telling me who won that tournament so I don't have to watch the videos. Also LOL I wooped stranded's falcon with my kirby that guy is a n00b how could you lose to him kero?!

Sangoku

Smash Master
Wtf is this thread why didn't I check earlier.

Had you put me on top, I would have let it live.

Oh and see ya on the 10th for another spam thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom