• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon DLC Ideas! Newly Added: Updated Polls! Come vote for who you want the next Pokemon to be!

Which Pokemon do YOU want in Smash?

• Total voters

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
I think you should change all the "she"s to "it"s considering they're Pokemon and all

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
Sweet! We're at a second page! Wow, clicking on that "Next" icon at the top gave me a huge rush of satisfaction... thanks everyone for your support! As always, expect new and updated 'Mons every day! I'm not sure who I'm going to be adding tomorrow, but I know for sure I'm adding Suicune. After her, I'm not sure. Possibly Jirachi, maybe Genesect or Gengar. As always, feel free to put in new suggestions! I'm always open!

Thanks so much,
TriforceOfAura

Stay
, all my supporters! Thanks!

Elin

Your face is strange... Is it always like that?
NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
Is my shiny Weavile enough to prove I'll support him?

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
Over 1,000 views! A milestone! And 50 replies! Now let's go for 5,000 views and 250 replies! Challenge accepted! Stay 100% Lucario, supporters! Thanks as always!

Over 1,000 views! A milestone! And 50 replies! Now let's go for 5,000 views and 250 replies! Challenge accepted! Stay 100% Lucario, supporters! Thanks as always!
Just a heads up. Dont double post. If you are the most recent reply just edit your last post in the thread. You have like half the posts in the thread.

Gardevoir gallade and nidoking are my favorite pokemon that fit in smash but nidoking has his own issues from not being popular.

Gardevoir however IS popular but doesnt have relevancy :/

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
Just a heads up. Dont double post. If you are the most recent reply just edit your last post in the thread. You have like half the posts in the thread.

Gardevoir gallade and nidoking are my favorite pokemon that fit in smash but nidoking has his own issues from not being popular.

Gardevoir however IS popular but doesnt have relevancy :/
Yeah, sorry. Future post edits are in order. Now that you mention it, Nidoking would be an interesting fit... do you want me to add him to the list, or nah? Also, in response to Gardevoir, well... yeah, she doesn't have a movie going after her(It's arguable that Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was what got the Aura warrior into Smash into the first place), she is a very popular Pokemon.

Last edited:

randy2dope

Smash Journeyman
Out of all pokemon I would love to see a snorlax but practically I think if were gonna see another pokemon added it would be a veteran ie pichu ivysaur and less likely squirtle hell even red maybe some how?

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
Out of all pokemon I would love to see a snorlax but practically I think if were gonna see another pokemon added it would be a veteran ie pichu ivysaur and less likely squirtle hell even red maybe some how?
Ah, I don't know. Snorlax? He's already a summon, but I personally would laugh my face off seeing a Snorlax romp around the battlefield, belly flopping on opponents like Dedede.

Last edited:

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
When I think of Meowth and his payday coins, I think of Mario and Super Jump Punch. In fact, one could say Mario could work as a great base to start Meowth on, though we already have Luigi and Dr. Mario.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I actually have movesets for both Weavile and Gengar written up...I may post them both later...

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
The problem with Gengar, though, is how Shadow Ball and Shadow Sneak are already in use. It gets that much harder to built a set for a ghost when your access to ghost techniques is limited.

The problem with Gengar, though, is how Shadow Ball and Shadow Sneak are already in use. It gets that much harder to built a set for a ghost when your access to ghost techniques is limited.
Gengar has many other Ghost type moves, he doesn't necessarily need those two to have complete moveset.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
I still don't get the point of this thread. There are other threads advocating for some of the Pokemon that are in the OP. I'm confused (although very happy that Meowth is in the OP).

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
I still don't get the point of this thread. There are other threads advocating for some of the Pokemon that are in the OP. I'm confused (although very happy that Meowth is in the OP).
It would be redundant to make a bunch of different threads for each Pokemon here, so putting them all in one thread is more convenient

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I think this is more of a series support thread, like to support additional Pokemon reps as a concept and not just a individual character. Kind of like this one, http://smashboards.com/threads/you-...mblem-discussion-ver-2-0-smash-ballot.397254/, I think the purpose is more or less to support Pokemon and not just a character. Or at least that's how I see it, I might end up being completely wrong :p.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
As promised...did a bit of last minute editing here and there...

Speed: Walk 7/10 (~:4diddy:) Run 9/10 (~:4fox:)
Jump: 8/10 (~:4falcon:) Airspeed 7/10 (~:4sonic:)
Weight: 3/10 (~:4metaknight:) Fall Speed 8/10 (~:4sheik:)

Other characteristics:
-Two jumps
-Has Wall Jump
-Has Wall Cling
-No Tether
-No Super Armour on any attacks

----

A (hold): Horizontal slash
AA: overhand slash
AAA: slightly stronger jab
Mash A: repeatedly slashes opponent followed by a backhanded swipe

ftilt: an overhand swipe
dtilt: very quickly swipes at the feet, may trip
utilt: upwards slash, like Mario's uppercut cept with claws

fsmash: Ice Punch-a strong punch with ice effects
dsmash: two strong swipes at the ground in front and behind
usmash: Powder Snow-shoots snowy particles above it's head does multiple hits may freeze at higher percents

nair: double slashes in front and behind, similar to Toon Link's nair
fair: overhand swipe like Charizard and Bowser
bair: horizontally swipes both claws behind him
dair: Icicle Crash-shoots an Icicle spike downward
uair: two hits crosses arms overhead and swipes

Grab/pummel: claw swipes
fthrow: under hand slash sends them forward
bthrow: two hand tosses foe backwards
dthrow: slashes repeatedly while foe is on the ground
uthrow: repeated circular swipes that sends foe upwards

Neutral B: Ice Shard-swipes arm and a single piece of ice flies forward, quick projectile works great for chip damage, like Sheik's needles but doesn't charge, but additional hitbox if close to opponent similar to Wolf's blaster at short range

Side B: False Swipe-As seen in Brawl, a quick horizontal dash only does 1% damage, will stun opponent if caught

Down B: Fake Out-A Counter, Weavile Dodges the hit and counters the attack, it's a weak hit but always trips the opponent on the ground

Up B: Icy Wind-Icy Wind pushes Weavile through the air quickly, direction can be inputted, and will cause a freezing windbox behind Weavile, opponents will be frozen at higher percents, works like Greninja's Hydro Pump but only goes in a single direction with Ice properties instead of Water, covers about the same distance

Final Smash:
Night Slash
-A Glare stuns opponents in a horizontal line then performs a single powerful strike that travels quickly across the stage, dealing heavy damage and Knockback, travels the distance of FD but will stop at the edge of the stage if done on the ground, may KO itself if too close to the blast zone while airbourne

Taunts
-does a black flip, and lands on one knee with an arm up in the air behind
-Weavile beckons with it's hand
-sharpens it's claws against each other

----

Speed: Walk 2/10 (~:4wario:) Run (floats) 5/10 (~:4rob:)
Jump: 5/10 (~:4mario:) Airspeed 8/10 (~:4zss:)
Weight: 7/10 (~:4megaman:) Fall speed 1/10 (~:4jigglypuff:)

Other characteristics:
-Two Jumps
-No Wall Jump
-No Wall Cling
-No Tether
-Invincibility on Up B

----

A: a quick arm swipe
A+A: a second arm swipe
A+A+A: a quick headbutt with it's head spikes

ftilt: Lick-smacks opponent with tongue (stuns at higher percents)
dtilt: does a quick sweep with his tail, trips
utilt: a small upwards hop hitting with his head spikes

FSmash: Shadow Punch-Fades to Black and does a powerful punch that moves him forward slightly
DSmash: Waves of shadowy energy ripples outward on the ground,
USmash: Night Shade-an upwards blast of shadow energy above Gengar's head

Nair: Night Shade-multiple hits trapping
Fair: Shadow Claw-a quick strong swipe forward
Bair: a backwards drop kick
Uair: Shadow Claw-quick overhead swipes
Dair: Night Shade-strong downward blast of shadow energy, spikes

Grab: Haze-traps foe in a shadowy haze
Pummel: Haze damages opponent
FThrow: a small shadow blast shoots opponent forward
DThrow: slams opponent into the ground doing multiple hits with his haze (Zelda and Ness dthrow)
BThrow: a quick circle throw backwards (Mario and Wario bthrow)
UThrow: tosses opponent upwards onto head and back spikes

Neutral B: Sludge Bomb-works like it does in Gen 6, arcs forward and a blast of poison knocks the opponent away

Side B: Hypnosis-Shoots a hypnotic beam forward, if the opponent faces Gengar within the beam they will fall asleep, range is similar to Pac-Man's grab

Down B: Dream Eater-command grab-Works like a mix between Wario's bite and Robin's Nosferatu, doesn't do damage unless the opponent was sleeping though it still works as a grab, can drain health to heal Gengar if opponent was sleeping

Up B: Phantom Force-A Teleporting move, initial invincibility frames, vanishes and warps, reappears and does a decent amount of damage, also isn't affected by sheilding, but requires a fair amount of cool down amoung landing, covers about the same distance as Sheik's Vanish
(note: Gengar doesn't actually learn Phantom Force in game, for some reason, but it fits his character and Smash is not about what they can actually do but what works for the character, remember Rayquaza uses Dig in Brawl when he doesn't learn it in game)

Final Smash
Mega Gengar-Dark Pulse

-Traps nearby opponents, will send out a Dark Pulse which hits repeatedly with waves of darkness, then sends opponents flying with a powerful final hit

Taunts
-becomes a black silhouette chuckles intently
-waves his tongue mischieviously
-holds his hand to his mouth and snickers to himself

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman

Other characteristics:
-Two jumps
-Has Wall Jump
-Has Wall Cling
-No Tether

----

usmash: Powder Snow-shoots snowy particles above it's head does multiple hits may freeze at higher percents

Neutral B: Ice Shard-swipes arm and a single piece of ice flies forward, quick projectile works great for chip damage, like Sheik's needles but doesn't charge, but additional hitbox if close to opponent similar to Wolf's blaster at short range

Side B: False Swipe-As seen in Brawl, a quick horizontal dash only does 1% damage, will stun opponent if caught

Down B: Fake Out-A Counter, Weavile Dodges the hit and counters the attack, it's a weak hit but always trips the opponent on the ground

Up B: Icy Wind-Icy Wind pushes Weavile through the air quickly, direction can be inputted, and will cause a freezing windbox behind Weavile, opponents will be frozen at higher percents, works like Greninja's Hydro Pump but only goes in a single direction with Ice properties instead of Water, covers about the same distance

Final Smash:
Night Slash
-A Glare stuns opponents in a horizontal line then performs a single powerful strike that travels quickly across the stage, dealing heavy damage and Knockback, travels the distance of FD but will stop at the edge of the stage if done on the ground, may KO itself if too close to the blast zone while airbourne

Taunts

----

Other characteristics:
-Two Jumps
-No Wall Jump
-No Wall Cling
-No Tether
-Invincibility on Up B

----

FSmash: Shadow Punch-Fades to Black and does a powerful punch that moves him forward slightly

DThrow: slams opponent into the ground doing multiple hits with his haze (Zelda and Ness dthrow)

Neutral B: Sludge Bomb-works like it does in Gen 6, arcs forward and a blast of poison knocks the opponent away

Side B: Hypnosis-Shoots a hypnotic beam forward, if the opponent faces Gengar within the beam they will fall asleep, range is similar to Pac-Man's grab

Down B: Dream Eater-command grab-Works like a mix between Wario's bite and Robin's Nosferatu, doesn't do damage unless the opponent was sleeping though it still works as a grab, can drain health to heal Gengar if opponent was sleeping

Up B: Phantom Force-A Teleporting move, initial invincibility frames, vanishes and warps, reappears and does a decent amount of damage, also isn't affected by sheilding, but requires a fair amount of cool down amoung landing, covers about the same distance as Sheik's Vanish
(note: Gengar doesn't actually learn Phantom Force in game, for some reason, but it fits his character and Smash is not about what they can actually do but what works for the character, remember Rayquaza uses Dig in Brawl when he doesn't learn it in game)

Final Smash
Mega Gengar-Dark Pulse

-Traps nearby opponents, will send out a Dark Pulse which hits repeatedly with waves of darkness, then sends opponents flying with a powerful final hit

Taunts
Not bad! Not bad at all! I'll put your moveset up on Weavile's part of the post tomorrow, as for Gengar, I need to make a whole seperate thing for him, so that might take me a bit. Thanks for the ideas!

Last edited:

Other characteristics:
-Two jumps
-Has Wall Jump
-Has Wall Cling
-No Tether

----

Final Smash:
Night Slash

Taunts

----

Other characteristics:
-Two Jumps
-No Wall Jump
-No Wall Cling
-No Tether
-Invincibility on Up B

----

Final Smash
Mega Gengar-Dark Pulse

Taunts
I like that Gengar moveset. Would you mind if I put it to Gengar support thread's OP later?

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
All right! I'll be working tonight on putting Suicune and Gengar up there, as well as adding some more art. Thanks for the support, everyone! keep it up!

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
I need moveset support for certain 'Mons, as well as new ideas. Does anyone have any? If so, tell me, and I'll get them up. Thanks!

TimidKitsune129

Falling into Infinity
NNID
TimidKitsune129
I need moveset support for certain 'Mons, as well as new ideas. Does anyone have any? If so, tell me, and I'll get them up. Thanks!
Here's my move-set for Gardevoir.

I'm working on elaborating on a few things but for now, here it is. :3

Walk - 6 / 10
Run - 7 / 10
Jump - 7 / 10
Airspeed - 5 / 10
Weight - 2 / 10
Fallspeed - 3 / 10

Neutral-b:

Psybeam - Gardevoir charges her psychic power and unleashes a beam of intense energy. The beam takes a few seconds to charge fully and can be stored for later use, and the amount of charge it has will alter its output: if released immediately, the beam will do minimal damage; at its full capacity, the beam is considerably larger and a lot more powerful. It can even be aimed at an upward or downward angle for added tactical advantage!

CUSTOM 1: Hyper Beam - A devastating beam that does immense damage, yet can only be released at its maximum capacity. It also takes a toll on dear ol' Gardevoir, and after firing it, she will have to rest for a couple of seconds before she can move again. Although it's slow to fire and has intense endlag, it's easily Gardevoir's most powerful move and its immense damage and knockback speaks for itself.

CUSTOM 2: Charge Beam - A beam of pure electricity that paralyzes the opponent. Rather than launching the opponent, it does a small amount of damage and stuns the enemy for a moment, allowing Gardevoir to take advantage of them in their helpless state. It does no knockback, however, and cannot kill the opponent. It's the smallest and fastest of Gardevoir's beams and can be charged and stored at will.

Side-b:

Psyshock - Gardevoir strikes the opponent with a burst of psychic energy. The blast travels a short distance ahead of Gardevoir and launches the opponent upwards, doing decent damage and moderate knockback - follow up with a combo when the opponent is in the air and let 'em have it!

CUSTOM 1: Psywave - Gardevoir strikes with a burst of energy that affects the opponent in a variety of unpredictable ways. This move has a chance of paralyzing, freezing or burning the opponent, and the damage dealt caries from 1% to 10%. It doesn't do any knockback, though, and there's a chance it may not even cause flinching. Will Lady Luck smile upon you, or will you fall prey to the wrath of the RNG gods?

CUSTOM 2: Psycho Cut - Gardevoir strikes with a deadly blade of psychic energy. Though the range is much weaker than the default move (only striking directly in front of Gardevoir), is slower to come out and does no knockback, the blade will instantly shatter the opponent's shield if it connects and does more damage.

Down-b:

Barrier - Gardevoir summons a sphere of psychic energy that reflects projectiles from all angles. It doesn't defend against physical attacks, though, and a strong attack will shatter the barrier, forcing Gardevoir to wait a few seconds before summoning it again. Summoning the barrier will also push away the opponent, making it a useful keepaway tool if you need some space.

CUSTOM 1: Safeguard - Gardevoir summons a psychic shield that absorbs projectiles and converts them into health. The shield is much bigger than usual, though its intangible nature means the opponent can rush right in and attack Gardevoir without having to shatter it first. On the plus side, it doesn't have any recharge time, and absorbing a projectile while an ally is inside its area of effect will restore their health too - just remember that the same applies to the opponent as well.

CUSTOM 2: Trick Room - Gardevoir summons a psychic aura with a very unexpected power. This move creates a stationary barrier that increases the speed and knockback power of both the summoner and their allies, while doing the opposite to the opponent. This move is unique in that the barrier itself does not follow Gardevoir, and is instead placed where it is summoned. The effect only lasts while you're within the barrier itself, and it only lasts a few seconds, at which point it has a very long recharge time before it can be used again.

Up-b:

Return - Using her psychic energy and fueled by the love for her Trainer, Gardevoir creates a series of afterimages and travels through them. The images can be aimed in any direction and Gardevoir will move through them immediately after using the move, doing continuous damage and releasing a powerful explosion upon reaching the final image. It isn't very fast and doesn't travel very far, so caution must be exercised when aiming it.

CUSTOM 1: Frustration - Gardevoir uses her psychic energy to take to the skies with great force. Each image does miminal damage and it doesn't travel as far, but when it hits the opponent at the last image, it spikes them straight down with terrifying fury. As Frustration is weaker the more love Gardevoir has for her Trainer, it's not very strong, though the overwhelming power at the end of its journey is useful for catching the opponent off-guard.

CUSTOM 2: U-Turn - Gardevoir dashes though the air with great speed, then immediately returns right back to where she took off from. Gardevoir turns in a sharp U if she hits an opponent, and otherwise will just dash straight ahead without changing direction. It doesn't travel as far, but the knockback is tremendous and can be useful for making a quick retreat if things get too hectic in the air.

Jab - Gardevoir thrusts her hand out and releases a combo of up to three magical shimmers

F-tilt - Gardevoir releases a narrow beam of psychic power that strikes dead ahead

U-tilt - Gardevoir thrusts her head upwards, striking with a wondrous halo of psychic energy

D-tilt - Gardevoir spins on her heel, releasing a psychic pulse at her feet

Dash - Gardevoir spreads her arms out and waltzes as she runs, knocking the opponent away with a trail of psychic energy

F-smash - Gardevoir hovers into the air and thrusts her hands out, creating a miniature black hole in front of her. It also has a sucking effect and does continuous damage before sending the opponent flying.

U-smash (Dazzling Gleam) - Gardevoir thrusts her hands out at either side, releasing a dazzling gleam overhead

D-smash - Gardevoir spins in a graceful pirouette and strikes low with her legs, releasing a psychic pulse at her feet

N-air (Magical Leaf) - Gardevoir releases a flurry of magical leaves all around, blowing back nearby opponents

F-air (Fairy Wind) - Gardevoir moves her arm upwards like a conductor's baton, summoning a gust of wind that blow the opponent away from her

B-air - Gardevoir kicks behind, striking with a shimmering blast of her heel

U-air - Gardevoir gracefully strikes above in a shimmering upward sweep of her body

D-air - Gardevoir spins gently downwards, the tips of her feet shimmering with psychic power

F-throw - Gardevoir spins her opponent around in a deadly waltz and throws them with a burst of psychic power;

B-throw - Gardevoir turns on her heel and drops the opponent on the ground with a graceful bow;

U-throw - Gardevoir throws her opponent upwards with an upward thrust of her spinning hands;

D-throw - Gardevoir drops the opponent onto the ground and kicks them away with a tap of her psionic toe

Final Smash: Moonblast - Gardevoir flies to the center of the stage and Mega Evolves. A large moon appears on the background and Gardevoir uses Hyper Voice to instantly stuns all the opponents in place before launching a super-powered Moonblast down at her unlucky victim, doing decent damage and tremendous knockback to all caught in its magnificent range.

Taunt 1: Gardevoir bows down and salutes, like performers do after a show.

Taunt 2: Gardevoir puts her hands together and floats quickly from side to side, which appear as afterimages.

Taunt 3: Gardevoir teleports around while doing a slow Balse dance by herself.

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-embrace-pokemon-gardevoir-for-smash.402134/
Thread is here if anyone is interested~ :3

Last edited:

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
Here's my move-set for Gardevoir.

I'm working on elaborating on a few things but for now, here it is. :3

Walk - 6 / 10
Run - 7 / 10
Jump - 7 / 10
Airspeed - 5 / 10
Weight - 2 / 10
Fallspeed - 3 / 10

Neutral-b:

Psybeam - Gardevoir charges her psychic power and unleashes a beam of intense energy. The beam takes a few seconds to charge fully and can be stored for later use, and the amount of charge it has will alter its output: if released immediately, the beam will do minimal damage; at its full capacity, the beam is considerably larger and a lot more powerful. It can even be aimed at an upward or downward angle for added tactical advantage!

CUSTOM 1: Hyper Beam - A devastating beam that does immense damage, yet can only be released at its maximum capacity. It also takes a toll on dear ol' Gardevoir, and after firing it, she will have to rest for a couple of seconds before she can move again. Although it's slow to fire and has intense endlag, it's easily Gardevoir's most powerful move and its immense damage and knockback speaks for itself.

CUSTOM 2: Charge Beam - A beam of pure electricity that paralyzes the opponent. Rather than launching the opponent, it does a small amount of damage and stuns the enemy for a moment, allowing Gardevoir to take advantage of them in their helpless state. It does no knockback, however, and cannot kill the opponent. It's the smallest and fastest of Gardevoir's beams and can be charged and stored at will.

Side-b:

Psyshock - Gardevoir strikes the opponent with a burst of psychic energy. The blast travels a short distance ahead of Gardevoir and launches the opponent upwards, doing decent damage and moderate knockback - follow up with a combo when the opponent is in the air and let 'em have it!

CUSTOM 1: Psywave - Gardevoir strikes with a burst of energy that affects the opponent in a variety of unpredictable ways. This move has a chance of paralyzing, freezing or burning the opponent, and the damage dealt caries from 1% to 10%. It doesn't do any knockback, though, and there's a chance it may not even cause flinching. Will Lady Luck smile upon you, or will you fall prey to the wrath of the RNG gods?

CUSTOM 2: Psycho Cut - Gardevoir strikes with a deadly blade of psychic energy. Though the range is much weaker than the default move (only striking directly in front of Gardevoir), is slower to come out and does no knockback, the blade will instantly shatter the opponent's shield if it connects and does more damage.

Down-b:

Barrier - Gardevoir summons a sphere of psychic energy that reflects projectiles from all angles. It doesn't defend against physical attacks, though, and a strong attack will shatter the barrier, forcing Gardevoir to wait a few seconds before summoning it again. Summoning the barrier will also push away the opponent, making it a useful keepaway tool if you need some space.

CUSTOM 1: Safeguard - Gardevoir summons a psychic shield that absorbs projectiles and converts them into health. The shield is much bigger than usual, though its intangible nature means the opponent can rush right in and attack Gardevoir without having to shatter it first. On the plus side, it doesn't have any recharge time, and absorbing a projectile while an ally is inside its area of effect will restore their health too - just remember that the same applies to the opponent as well.

CUSTOM 2: Trick Room - Gardevoir summons a psychic aura with a very unexpected power. This move creates a stationary barrier that increases the speed and knockback power of both the summoner and their allies, while doing the opposite to the opponent. This move is unique in that the barrier itself does not follow Gardevoir, and is instead placed where it is summoned. The effect only lasts while you're within the barrier itself, and it only lasts a few seconds, at which point it has a very long recharge time before it can be used again.

Up-b:

Return - Using her psychic energy and fueled by the love for her Trainer, Gardevoir creates a series of afterimages and travels through them. The images can be aimed in any direction and Gardevoir will move through them immediately after using the move, doing continuous damage and releasing a powerful explosion upon reaching the final image. It isn't very fast and doesn't travel very far, so caution must be exercised when aiming it.

CUSTOM 1: Frustration - Gardevoir uses her psychic energy to take to the skies with great force. Each image does miminal damage and it doesn't travel as far, but when it hits the opponent at the last image, it spikes them straight down with terrifying fury. As Frustration is weaker the more love Gardevoir has for her Trainer, it's not very strong, though the overwhelming power at the end of its journey is useful for catching the opponent off-guard.

CUSTOM 2: U-Turn - Gardevoir dashes though the air with great speed, then immediately returns right back to where she took off from. Gardevoir turns in a sharp U if she hits an opponent, and otherwise will just dash straight ahead without changing direction. It doesn't travel as far, but the knockback is tremendous and can be useful for making a quick retreat if things get too hectic in the air.

Jab - Gardevoir thrusts her hand out and releases a combo of up to three magical shimmers

F-tilt - Gardevoir releases a narrow beam of psychic power that strikes dead ahead

U-tilt - Gardevoir thrusts her head upwards, striking with a wondrous halo of psychic energy

D-tilt - Gardevoir spins on her heel, releasing a psychic pulse at her feet

Dash - Gardevoir spreads her arms out and waltzes as she runs, knocking the opponent away with a trail of psychic energy

F-smash - Gardevoir hovers into the air and thrusts her hands out, creating a miniature black hole in front of her. It also has a sucking effect and does continuous damage before sending the opponent flying.

U-smash (Dazzling Gleam) - Gardevoir thrusts her hands out at either side, releasing a dazzling gleam overhead

D-smash - Gardevoir spins in a graceful pirouette and strikes low with her legs, releasing a psychic pulse at her feet

N-air (Magical Leaf) - Gardevoir releases a flurry of magical leaves all around, blowing back nearby opponents

F-air (Fairy Wind) - Gardevoir moves her arm upwards like a conductor's baton, summoning a gust of wind that blow the opponent away from her

B-air - Gardevoir kicks behind, striking with a shimmering blast of her heel

U-air - Gardevoir gracefully strikes above in a shimmering upward sweep of her body

D-air - Gardevoir spins gently downwards, the tips of her feet shimmering with psychic power

F-throw - Gardevoir spins her opponent around in a deadly waltz and throws them with a burst of psychic power;

B-throw - Gardevoir turns on her heel and drops the opponent on the ground with a graceful bow;

U-throw - Gardevoir throws her opponent upwards with an upward thrust of her spinning hands;

D-throw - Gardevoir drops the opponent onto the ground and kicks them away with a tap of her psionic toe

Final Smash: Moonblast - Gardevoir flies to the center of the stage and Mega Evolves. A large moon appears on the background and Gardevoir uses Hyper Voice to instantly stuns all the opponents in place before launching a super-powered Moonblast down at her unlucky victim, doing decent damage and tremendous knockback to all caught in its magnificent range.

Taunt 1: Gardevoir bows down and salutes, like performers do after a show.

Taunt 2: Gardevoir puts her hands together and floats quickly from side to side, which appear as afterimages.

Taunt 3: Gardevoir teleports around while doing a slow Balse dance by herself.

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-embrace-pokemon-gardevoir-for-smash.402134/
Thread is here if anyone is interested~ :3
Great job Kitsune! keep watch, as your moveset will be updated soon in Gardevoir/Gallade's info section. Knowing how good your movesets are, could you work on one for Gallade as well? Great work, I really like it!

Ikiimoni

Smash Rookie
I recently had a dream where a 3-character DLC pack was released for SSB4 without being announced. All 3 characters were absurd choices, as well as completely awful to a point of being almost useless in competitive. I say this, because one of the characters was Clefairy. It was an odd dream, considering the fact that the only other character I remembered was Thomas the Tank Engine.

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
I recently had a dream where a 3-character DLC pack was released for SSB4 without being announced. All 3 characters were absurd choices, as well as completely awful to a point of being almost useless in competitive. I say this, because one of the characters was Clefairy. It was an odd dream, considering the fact that the only other character I remembered was Thomas the Tank Engine.
My god you just made me laugh so hard... I literally dropped my laptop! That made my day. I too had a dream, back in early April, about DLC. it was before mewtwo was released on 3DS, and I don't have a Wii U. I worried so much about getting him that that night I had a dream of Mewtwo, along with three other heavily blurred characters, appearing on my 3DS. Sure enough, two days after, Mewtwo was announced as DLC. *Starfy slides across page* The more you know.

Ikiimoni

Smash Rookie
My god you just made me laugh so hard... I literally dropped my laptop! That made my day. I too had a dream, back in early April, about DLC. it was before mewtwo was released on 3DS, and I don't have a Wii U. I worried so much about getting him that that night I had a dream of Mewtwo, along with three other heavily blurred characters, appearing on my 3DS. Sure enough, two days after, Mewtwo was announced as DLC. *Starfy slides across page* The more you know.
Oof, sorry about your laptop. I had previously had a less funny dream that included 12 DLC characters, some of them characters I don't think actually exist in anything. Among them were Sceptile, Ryu (before Ryu was confirmed), and some original boar-riding pikeman who looked like a demon.

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
Oof, sorry about your laptop. I had previously had a less funny dream that included 12 DLC characters, some of them characters I don't think actually exist in anything. Among them were Sceptile, Ryu (before Ryu was confirmed), and some original boar-riding pikeman who looked like a demon.
Meh It's an eleven year old Mac it's going to go kput NY day now. Anyways you got any ideas for new characters/movesets?

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
Maybe Hoopa for promotions
Hoopa, you say... I never thought about it before. Mostly unique typing... a movie about it... come to think about it, Hoopa may just be a great candidate. I'll get to work on that momentarily, thanks so much!

Last edited:
Top Bottom