• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
oh xD

Sorry, me thinks I just have a grudge against you know who, and I already had to deal with a a spazzy troll after trying to calm him down :p

To keep things back on topic...

I'm not offering much, I do have a legit Beldum, though, level 52... with only takedown as a move. Yeah, pathetic I know, but it can evolve into teh Metagross o: I've also got all starters (legit) for Dex fillers. What I want? Meh, we can work it out.

I'm not offering legendaries, though. Unless you need to borrow Groudon for getting Rayquaza. Either that or you're willing to get ARed Monz. For the most part some of them are treated as legit, but ones like Mew and Celebi would end up being obvious hax.

So yah. *waits for activity*

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
I just discovered you can actually get all the legendaries from Emerald while reading that post Moogi. How informing. But I don't need any of those.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
could i get a parasect with effect spore ability, spore, pursuit, seed bomb and synthesis (not necessary, but preferred)? i don't really have much to offer, but i don't think they're that rare in the latest versions...

also looking for a dome/root fossil too.

T-block

B2B TST
Hallo Pokecenter... wondering if you guys can help me out here.

I'm looking to finally complete the Sinnohdex before B/W hits America. I'm looking for Arceus and Shaymin. They need to be legit, although I'm fine with cloned pokemon. Some of the stuff I have:

UT Naive ALAMOS Darkrai
UT Brave Shiny Swinub
UT Jolly 10ANIV Celebi
UT Timid Aura Mew
UT Modest Manaphy
Modest MATTLE Ho-oh
Brave Deoxys
Shiny Mightyena

I also need an Electivire, if anyone wants to part with one.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I happen to have many Arceus and Electivire, I also have some spare Shaymin, but I'm not sure if I want to part with them.

I'll scrabble what I have together on various games and see what I can get, PM me later on this.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Hello, I'm getting pretty close to finishing the national dex for HG. Currently 464 obtained.

Currently missing a few legendaries i have can catch later, a few that i can only get from the safari zone and that takes way too long, and a few legendaries that are impossible to get.

Anyway, if anyone is willing to help me get the non legendaries i am missing:
Mawhile, Aron + evolutions, Solrock, Zangoose, and Pachirisu are ones i would like to keep

Electivire and Magmotar just want in my dex and will trade back.

I also need a bunch of legendaries i cant get and i dont really need to keep are like Shaymin, Deoxys, Manaphy, all 4 regi's, darkrai, and heatran. I think thats it. I dont really expect people to be willing to trade these but just incase.

If anyone needs anything i literally have almost every other pokemon (atleast one of their evolutions) aside from a few in game legendaries i have yet to catch and a select few. I also have an extra shiny raikou if anyone missed it, jirachi, and phione.

XxItachixX666

Smash Rookie
i have SS and caught a groudon and need a kyogre to catch a rayquaza..so if someone would mind me borrowing their kyogre to catch him..ill give him right back when im done..:)

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Right now I am in an intense search for a Growlithe.

It doesn't matter the level (preferably low), nature, or ability/gender. I just needs me a growlithe.

I need a Metal Coat BIG TIME. And would go down on someone hard if they would trade it to me.

I have alos gone through the painstaking process of getting an eevee with wish with. So I have about 123123290412 eggs of eevee at an attempt of getting one with a bold nature. I also have a smeargle with wish. But he is only for temporary swapping.

Those are some of the few things I have to offer. Oh, and I have multiple Garchomp eggs.
Umm..and a feebas.

I personally like to breed pokemon more than anything. So if you want some breeding done, Im your man. IV's ARE NOT MY THING.

Does anyone have a pokemon with pokerus where I can infect another pokemon with it?
I really need to be able to use EV's and without pokeurs it is too time consuming.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Anyone far enough in that they'd have a Pawniard? (Preferably an egg) Don't really have much to trade really, not far in yet.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
If you still need the pawniard i have one. i think i might have a lvl 1 and and egg. the lvl 1 is adamant with defiant.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
The egg would be great (don't really want the xp buff for it being another trainers pokemon)

I'll try and grab you when you're on aim (or grab me if you see me first)

Ryos4

Smash Lord
you sure about that? exp boost is greatly helpful in this version, especially late game when everything is way below your level and your struck grinding for 100s of exp when you need 10000 or something per level.

Midnite

Smash Cadet
NNID
AurumMidnite
If anyone is interested, I am able to breed for Dream World Poliwags (which means if you evolve it into Politoed, its ability becomes Drizzle). If you're like to trade for one, give me a holler.

RATED

Smash Lord
^I want this...PLZ!!!!!!
I got a rufflet for you, but I need the dark flying that appears in Black.

edit: I need a Zorua T____T , I want to fill the Unova pokedex. Edit: I got a Zorua in the GTS for a Oshawott :)

I also need the "crygonal" (or something like that, Pokemon. The one that looks like a Snow flake. I can't seem to find him Edit: I just got him in a GTS trade :)

now I need the dark/flying bird and the others that I havent yet catched like virizon, terrakion and cobalion

RoxburyGuy58

Smash Journeyman
I have White version, and just want to trade my Boldore so it will evolve into a Gigalith. My friend code is 2966-8262-2507, and I go by the name of M. ROCK (spelled exactly like that). I'll take anything, really, but preferably something exclusive to Black just for the sake of filling one more page in the Unova dex.

EDIT: I will be available until 3:00 P.M. EST today. Pleas pm me if you want to trade.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I need a Zorua for my pokedex, too, honestly. Details don't matter. But I don't have the stuff that the GTS is asking for... stuff like Arceus, lv 9 Reshiram, or stuff like that. If someone could PM me for some negotiations, it'd be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: I got a lv 9 Zorua for a Tynamo. I feel like I just made an amazing-quality deal there. =P

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Any bros in here that can hook me up with a Zorua?

I have a lot of cool stuff on my Diamond that I can transfer over. :3

But my event Arceus is not one of them.

Eagle

Smash Lord
Is anyone able to help me get the Pokerus? I don't have a lot to trade.. I have a Tornadus or whatever.. :p The roaming legendary for White. I dunno. I just need the Pokerus to raise some awesome pokemanz. :)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I got pokérus in my Diamond so I guess I could transfer an infected pokémon over.

It's good because they spread the virus and keep it if you store them in the PC, so really it's no hassle to just trade one over.

Hit me up later I gotta go for now, unless someone else steps up ha.

Hopefully I can trade when I don't want something but am giving stuff away. >.>

****ing Nintendo Wifi

Daddy Ash

Smash Apprentice
I've recently caught a legit shiny roggenrola, i plan on training it into a boldore and no further (no good at EV training), if anyone wants a shiny Gigalith let me know and when I can get onto a wireless connection that supports my DS lite I will trade via FC don't mind which poke i get, preferably a White version exclusive though as I own Black.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
If you plan on EV training it at all you should probably just leave it alone actually. For now at least.

Daddy Ash

Smash Apprentice
I don't plan on training it past level 25 myself, I am just offering a shiny boldore for trade, to give someone a level 25 Gigalith that is shiny and ready to train/use as the recipient wishes in exchange for a White exclusive pokemon. The nature is serious and it's mischievous if that matters at all.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Thing is, its going to accumulate EVs as you raise its level which will hinder another person's ability to EV train it later on.

Daddy Ash

Smash Apprentice
well Icould trade it as it is, a level 11 roggenrola, but then they'd be unable to get a shiny gigalith unless they trade between themselves or do a trade back, but then again it's up to the trader in question, not planning on levelling him yet, got other pokes to raise my obtained count on pokedex.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Its for the best man :) an untouched shiny is vastly more desirable than one that's been used, even if it was to save them some convenience later on.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Man, man. I'd be willing to give you more than a version exclusive for that.
Why'd you give it away I have no idea.

Daddy Ash

Smash Apprentice
I don't hold any value for shiny's, I have the pokemon already I don't need one that has a slight cosmetic change, I am aware some people strive to gain shiny's so I am willing to offer it for a pokemon i can't obtain legally by myself hence a White version exclusive.

Nday if your interested would you happen to have any White exclusives you'd be willing to part with, unevolved/first forms would be better for my Dex completion?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I probably should have jumped on that when I had the chance in retrospect.

Daddy Ash

Smash Apprentice
Maybe a solosis (got a petilil from woman in Nacrene city and only focusing on the unova dex atm) and would you be willing to trade a rufflet for a vullaby.
I can't always get on WiFi because my new modem has security settings too high for my DS at my place, but could arrange to borrow a family members older WiFi enabled modem when I visit them.

ndayday

BRoomer
That's fine with me.
Err, just shoot me a VM or PM when you want to do it.

Daddy Ash

Smash Apprentice
It may take a while to set up, seeing as my modem doesn't support my DS's Wifi and I am currently unwell, but I'll get round to setting a time/date for trade, also if you don't mind could we throw a trade in Throh (excuse the spelling) for a Sawk or something else I have you'd be interested in, that rustling grass encounter thing is annoying and only gives me audino pokes once in a blue moon :/

ndayday

BRoomer
Sounds fine.
Get better, I'm in no rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom