• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéspiracy Theory: The Dark Secret of the Pokémon Professors

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
If people can actually discuss the theory at hand (true or untrue, it can still be discussed), I'll leave this open. If this continues to be a thread of revelation at what happens in the BRoom, I'm going to close it, and spam will be infracted accordingly.
So you're going to not care that an admin bothered to move this in, and then infract members (including BRoomers) because you can't handle Thread of the Year?

You might want to think that through again.

I mean seriously, THREAD of the ****ING YEAR here mate. Little can be done but marvel in awe as its presence seeps into our very existence, as like the minds of a professor seep into your very heart and soul as they watch you trek the world of Pokémon.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
So you're going to not care that an admin bothered to move this in, and then infract members (including BRoomers) because you can't handle Thread of the Year?

You might want to think that through again.

I mean seriously, THREAD of the ****ING YEAR here mate. Little can be done but marvel in awe as its presence seeps into our very existence, as like the minds of a professor seep into your very heart and soul as they watch you trek the world of Pokémon.
The thread's purpose in the BRoom and the thread's purpose here are completely different. If you guys can't post in this thread and actually discuss the topic, therefore defeating the purpose of the topic altogether, then yes, I will lock it, and if anybody fails to follow the rules of the forum, yeah, it's kind of my job as a mod to enforce them. It would be a shame because this is well-written and well-thought-out, which is exactly why you should just...discuss the OP, and then we don't have to worry about this at all.

And if you have anything else to say regarding this matter, please take it to my VMs/PMs and don't continue it in here.

---

Anyway, returning to the topic at hand, I'd like to say that this is a very interesting theory. I definitely see places where the "evidence" can easily be explained otherwise, but it does make sense in and of itself. I need to show this to my friends.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'd argue it's the people being all "wtf lol broomers!" that can't handle it.

There's always been some weird stuff about pokemon, but I feel it's just reaching too much.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Definitely brings up alot of questions about the Pokemon world in each generation, but one thing wasn't covered (or maybe I missed it).

You bring up that the predominantly male professors exist in one way to provide the lacking male figure role for the supposed fatherless hybrid, but in Black and White, the professor is female, and the protagonist is still lacking a father.

Explanation?

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
One of the million things about the OP that is wrong is that the protagonist isn't mute, we just don't see his text.

There are times when you beat Silver where he says things like 'What? You're saying I treat my pokemon too badly' etc.

That and pretty much every time you have to choose an option to answer a question.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
This thread forgets one simple thing.

Nintendo made this.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I wonder what the game designers would think if they see theorycraft blown way out of proportion like this.

Top Bottom