• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM3.6 | Roy can't recover in the pirate ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alonso_1398

Smash Rookie
When a CPU Roy is thrown to the left side of the stage, sometimes he will try side special without recovering to the stage. However, Marth won't face this issue.

Version: 3.6: Homebrew: Full set

Hardware: Dolphin 4.0-7636

Loading method: Gecko?

Details: Depending on where Roy falls' he will repeat side special, and since it is already used and Roy haven't touched the ground, the move won't help at all to recover. It happens on CPU difficulty 1 and 9 so I suppose it happens on all difficulties

Attachments: Here is a video showing it

Custom content: No

Narpas_sword

Oh, so it's not that Roy cant recover, it's that the AI chooses the option not to?

AI is being worked on, KingClubber KingClubber may add this to his list. though i think odd stage specific things would be pretty low priority.

Thanks for the report. =)

Alonso_1398

Smash Rookie
Oh, so it's not that Roy cant recover, it's that the AI chooses the option not to?

AI is being worked on, KingClubber KingClubber may add this to his list. though i think odd stage specific things would be pretty low priority.

Thanks for the report. =)
Your welcome, also I've found another AI related bug with Meta Knight, do I report it here too? Or on a separate thread to keep things organizated?

Sorry I'm a newbie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom