• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& PM. TM 21 Frustration June 15th

Player-1

Smash Legend
Brawl Singles (12 Entrants):
1. Reflex :wario: ($99)
2. Player-1 :diddy: ($49.5)
3. DRN :warioc: :marthmelee: ($16.)
4. Spade :marthmelee:
5. Fatality ?
5. aml?! :gw:
7. SS4A :dedede:
7. Reckless4Christ :metaknight:
9. Player-4 :marthmelee:
9. Player-3 (forfeit) :samus2:
9. Mr. Zero :marthmelee:
9. Troy ?
13. Yuji ?

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj303/bigbut6/tm21brawlsingles_zps14aeefc9.gif

Brawl Doubles (6 Teams)
1. Reflex and aml?!
2. Player-1 and Player-3
3. Spade and Yuji
4. 3PO and DRN
5. Mr. Zero and Reckless4Christ
6. Player-4 and Andrew

Melee Singles (26 entrants)
1.Pikachad
2. Nicaboy
3. Chaddd
4. Flaminroy
5. Moogle
5. Ronaroni
7. OP
7. Myztek
9. Yogi
9. Tron
9. Hazard2kv
9. MeleeMan
13. Drike
13. Tubes
13. Puma
13. Mybotlanesucks
17. Cloud
17. TheNumber47
17. Loaf
17. Steve
25. TGK
25. Bob

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj303/bigbut6/tm21meleesingles_zps5880dab9.gif

Melee Doubles (10 teams)
1. Chaddd and Dale
2. Animal Gimping
3. Aw Hell naw I aint playin smash wit no ******
4. #Gemini
5. Hannah and Warren
5. Gimp Jungle
7. ***** Galore
7. 47 Pumas
9. Moogle and Bob
9. Creampuff & Birdman

Project M Singles (19 entrants)
1. Reflex
2. Chad
3. Moogle
4. Fatality
5. Spade
5. Yogi
7. Bob
7. Tlock
9. MeleeMan
9. aml?!
9. Death Bed
9. Hazard2kv
13. Drike
13. Shiro
13. Siren
13. TheNumber47
17. Player-4
17. SS4A
17. Loaf

http://s275.photobucket.com/user/bigbut6/media/tm21projectmsingles_zpse1e39900.gif.html

Project M Doubles (7 entrants)
1. Reflex and Player-1
2. Sliding Leaves
3. Hazard2kv and Myztek
4. Fat and Sassy (Drike and Loaf)
5. Puma and TheNumber47
5. Moogle and Fatality
7. aml?! and andrew

Smash 64 (8 Entrants)
1. Moogle
2. Reflex
3. aml?!
4. Chad
5. Puma
5. Reckless4Christ
7. Feral
7. Loaf

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj303/bigbut6/smash64singles_zpsfc1f77df.gif

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
lol how did I beat P4???
Someone tell me how I beat P4...
While you're at it tell me how I didn't get last in anything XD
SS4A, that D3 man...

Player-1

Smash Legend
I updated with singles bracket and brawl character and payouts. I'm not sure about the other event's payouts and chars.

FourTy

Smash Cadet
lol how did I beat P4???
Someone tell me how I beat P4...
While you're at it tell me how I didn't get last in anything XD
SS4A, that D3 man...

so, as far as how you beat me... you decided as metaknight to sit on the edge and do nothing... and i didnt know what to do, and i let you run the whole game. past that, you have gotten much better, but just wait until next time, cause i wont let you beat me again d:

Edit for shoutouts. because i think people should do this more...

ShoutOuts:
Recklesss4Christ- As I already said, you've gotten better. I was impressed and you managed to completely confuse me into doing what you wanted me to do, and congrats for it!
HiChez- next time, you should actually compete in something. just sayin'...
AML?!- HA! i managed to not lose to you in this tournament d:
P1- Thanks for letting me practice against your MK. gonna need to practice against it more b/c it was wrecking me...
Spade- you are too good. Learned so much from you this time, and i thank you for teaching me.
Death- Great falco! it was fun to play against, despite you wrecking me with all of your standing pivot grabs...
TGK- you still owe me a dollar
Mr. Zero- keep practicing that marth. I like having other marths trying to get up in the scene like I am.

Those two guys who i was playing PM with that i dont remember names for ( a ness and a TL main)- thanks for helping me find a main for PM and teaching me a good bit about the game. still struggling at the aerial-glide-toss-up-b-up-b-recovery thing, but whatevs.

oh, and P1 again- when is the next tourny???

Awstintacious

Smash Apprentice
Had fun playing, especially playing against OOS players for the first time. Did not enjoy TOing on short notice because the tournament got held up past the time in the OP (cornel could have come). Also stunk that my recording setup is still getting errors so we couldn't capture a lot of the sets.

You can find some of Melee SIngles at http://www.youtube.com/user/AdmiralNana/videos

Shoutouts:
Puma: Always seeing you improve, popeye's OP as well as attack on titan!
Dracostar(MyBotLaneSucks): Oh man... you already know what I have to say, but ggs all around, play more and with the competitive spirit and you'll be playing against your brothers in Finals matches.
OP: Now I HAVE to beat you next time we play in tournament, great adaptation and solid play to bring it back, these last stock last hit games are killer.
Myztek: GGs, I could never wrangle momentum from you, felt like I was getting combo'd by chaddd, hard to kill in teams too.
Pikachad: Couldn't ever seem to grab you in teams, was fun.
Hazard2kv and partner?: ggs, thought we had it after that first game, looking forward to the rematch.
Reflex: Still mad good at PM, buff DDD and make it so the banned stages' names still show up when you highlight the X'd spot pls.
Spade: Never want to lose to you again in PM :| I'm just going to go all Diddy from now on because why enter to play melee chars in a new game.
Steve and Cloud: That was really funny when I caught you guys leaving before you played in the Loser's Bracket. Keep playing and find people in your area to play. <3 Sheik
Salty that there were no crew battles, this shall be rectified soon or I'm gonna quit life.

SKID!

Smash Rookie
I am Troy!!! and I used marth and meta knight. btw would it be a good idea to start entering melee and project m? I have no wii (plan to get one in like a week though) and began playing brawl with my roomates last year and loved it and melee/pm looks and sounds like fun but I have no clue what gameplay is really like.

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
so, as far as how you beat me... you decided as metaknight to sit on the edge and do nothing... and i didnt know what to do, and i let you run the whole game. past that, you have gotten much better, but just wait until next time, cause i wont let you beat me again d:
I have a little mk exp, next time were at the same tourney ill help you if I can. marth vs mk on the ledge is cake, you just wait. assuming your spacing is on point, you should just wait and react to whatever he does. pivot grab and up-b are your best friends.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
SMH P:M had a better turnout than Brawl. Not like I'm surprised, but the turnout was bigger than I thought.

FourTy

Smash Cadet
I have a little mk exp, next time were at the same tourney ill help you if I can. marth vs mk on the ledge is cake, you just wait. assuming your spacing is on point, you should just wait and react to whatever he does. pivot grab and up-b are your best friends.

yeah, that would be appriciated. I was asking spade and he said i should have just waited, but i didnt know that at the time and it caused me to do stupid stuff.

Top Bottom