• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM 3.6 | Lucario : No sounds

Raphy963

Smash Cadet
NNID
raphy963
Title of the bug: Lucario have no sounds

Version found in: 3.6 Netplay Build

Hardware you are running: Dolphin 4.0-6554

Loading Method: PM Iso

Details: Lucario's attacks have no sounds......That's pretty much it. I included a video as it's much easier to understand if you can actually see it.

Attachments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSdCwhMi-YI
(By the way this song is super good, I love it!)

Custom Content: No

Raphy963

Smash Cadet
NNID
raphy963
Thanks for replying, does that mean that issue won't be fixed on emulator?

CrimsonVallier

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KipVallier
3DS FC
3866-8291-8606
wanted to bump this to say some things
this is happening to me as well for mewtwo on hackless,
so I found out if you don't put anything on you SD card other than 3.6 mewtwo will have sounds but if you put music on it like me he will be silent for some reason...:confused:

$heen

Smash Ace
Does Roy also have no voice? If you're getting this glitch on the wii, try reformatting and reinstalling. If you're launching through CFG or Gecko, make sure you use AXNextFrame as the hook type.

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
Same bug happens for me, I made another thread about it. Roy and Marth have proper voices and sfx, it seems like only Lucario and Mewtwo are affected. I've tried multiple hook types. This is on Dolphin, of course.

Last edited:

Dwyon

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3411-3722-9309
Does Roy also have no voice? If you're getting this glitch on the wii, try reformatting and reinstalling. If you're launching through CFG or Gecko, make sure you use AXNextFrame as the hook type.
It didn´t work i used that hooktype and it transformed my projet M into a brawl/Project M hybrid, alo it crashes by selecting any character (for some reason it says roy when selecting mewtwo)

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
It doesn't just happen to the netplay build. If you play it using Dolphin, it happens on the normal build, too.

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for double post--seeing as 3.6 full was just released, does anyone know if these problems have been fixed?

Top Bottom