• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM 3.5 | Landing Accompanied by Double Jump Rings

reportingsfnoobs

Smash Apprentice
Title of the bug: Landing accompanied by double jump rings

Version found in: 3.5

Hardware running: Wii

Loading method: SD card; PM launcher through Stage Builder

Details: I mentioned this bug to a PMBR or PMDT member right after the 3.5 release, but I'm not sure if's been noted down.

Usually, landing is accompanied by a white puff of smoke. In certain stages however, landing is accompanied by both a white puff of smoke and double jump rings. The first stage I found this in was Final Destination. There might be more stages that might be affected with this visual bug.

Attachments: No attachment, but I have a YouTube link that shows it happening elsewhere. You can see the bug when fox lands at around 5:52 and 6:07.

Custom content: No

Last edited:

Mashu Koria

Smash Apprentice
Does this really effect gameplay? And it's probably a wavedash. You do have to jump.

reportingsfnoobs

Smash Apprentice
Does this really effect gameplay? And it's probably a wavedash. You do have to jump.
It doesn't affect gameplay. That's why I mentioned it might be a visual bug. Also, I mentioned landing, not wavedashing. I probably should've made it clearer.
This isn't a bug. I'm pretty sure that's just how the dust cloud graphic actually looks
You're probably right. My mistake!

Someone can lock this thread now.

Top Bottom