• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM 3.5| Fox Up B freezes game [ITTERMITTENT]

dr.$

Smash Rookie
THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ANOTHER USER WITH FALCO, BUT THIS IS A DIFFERENT WAY THAT IT HAPPENED.
/threads/falcos-recovery-freezing-the-game.382146/ because i cant post links yet :(

This happened to me with fox (twice) and the game made that god awful blaring noise until i unplugged it.

I use the homebrew 3.5 build, on the Wii. I use the PM launcher, has that occasional DSI error too, but that's in another thread.

The first time it happened was when i had a default build. After I had installed some music, a week later the same thing happened.

1st time: i was fox with the whitish green outfit and was fighting snake in his camo costume. stage was norfair.
2nd time: same fox costume, default black link outfit. stage was fountain of dreams, no custom music playing though.

NO CUSTOM CONTENT FOR THE FIRST TIME, but custom music for the second time it happened.
I cannot record as of now because I dont have a capture card that works, but I will try to update it with a video as soon as i can (at school atm), thanks for reading

Last edited:
Top Bottom