• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Players in the Temecula/Murrieta area?

Halfpint

Smash Rookie
Looking for players in the Temecula/Murrieta area to practice with. Don't really have anyone that i can play with other than just my cousin and playing the same person all the time really isn't realistic. Am very friendly and hoping to see if there's a community around here.

Marsvolt

Smash Rookie
Looking for players in the Temecula/Murrieta area to practice with. Don't really have anyone that i can play with other than just my cousin and playing the same person all the time really isn't realistic. Am very friendly and hoping to see if there's a community around here.
Hey dood! I just moved to Temecula from San Diego. All my friends play down there. On that note, I don't know anyone up here so it sucks playing level 9 bots with handicap on all the time. We should play sometime. I kinda suck right now, but I'm sure I can get back up to speed. Let me know!

Halfpint

Smash Rookie
Hey dood! I just moved to Temecula from San Diego. All my friends play down there. On that note, I don't know anyone up here so it sucks playing level 9 bots with handicap on all the time. We should play sometime. I kinda suck right now, but I'm sure I can get back up to speed. Let me know!
Ya dude just send me a message anytime you want and ill hit you up.

Nyte42

Smash Rookie
You guys should join the SoCal PM Facebook group. We have Temecula/Murrieta players who are active on the group. We're also up-to-date with our SoCal tournaments and we have a player/venue map locator to find other players in the area.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought this was P:M specific. Check the Melee Facebook group as well since it's really active. See if you can make it out to the Super Smash Sunday tournaments since it's not too far from your area.

Last edited:

Andrew Ortiz

Smash Rookie
Hey guys me and 2 of my friends are decent at smash and are trying to get really good. We live in murrieta and would love anyone who is better than average to come train and play with us. Idk how smash boards works but send me a text! 951-970-8743 my name is Andrew.

Snap Shot

Smash Rookie
NNID
adventurefam
I just moved to Hemet and I'm new to Smash. Looking to get schooled. No Facebook account anymore but feel free to email shawn@spitpics.com

EDIT: I just created a Facebook account for this purpose.

Last edited:
Top Bottom