• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Player 4 Allstar Crash (replicable)

Arcalyth

GLS | root
Replicable bug.

1. Start project m.
2. Ensure player slots are players 3 and 4.
3. Go straight to all star mode.
4. Both players go straight to random character.
5. Go straight to smashville.
6. Game bees freezes.

I'm doing a bit more investigation on conditions to replicate this bug but this sequence is confirmed to break both setups currently available to me.

Edit: you can do this at any time, not just when you load project m. Seems to not happen if anyone is player 1. if there is a player 4 it will always crash (except player 1). Testing stage combinations now.

Edit2: dies on battlefield so I'm assuming other stages as well. Trying character combos now.

Edit3: dies on smashville after choosing sheik and marth explicitly so it doesn't matter that it's random and it doesn't matter what character we pick.

So all star seems it will always crash if player 4 fights anybody except player 1. Confirmed on both hackless and homebrew.

Last edited:
Top Bottom