• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play Super Smash Brawl Online

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Welcome to my thread and to the Super Smash Brawl Battle Zone

Hello there Players I'm Rage The Fighter who never ever give up regardless my defeat and lost it.

My Brawl FC: 4169-4290-1528

If anyone wanna play brawl online then I be down to play.

OK Guys in order to play Brawl Online first you need to connect to the new server that is called Wimmfi or it also refer as Vanilla Brawl why? Nintendo shut down all the games with Nintendo Wi-FI (only Nintendo DS and Wii) on May 20 2014 so we are using another way to play brawl online and how? follow these Steps:

Step 1: You need a SD Card with 2 GB at least also it can be less than 2 GB but I recommended 2 GB and it cannot be more than 2 GB because it will not work well and it must be empty to be able to play.

Step 2: Erase all your custom stage I mean all your custom stage that included the sample one do not leave anything this is very important and I think you gonna need a new FC so you need also to erase all your save data from brawl in order to this to work but there is another way to save all your data that is in Step 3 but still all your custom stage need to be erase.

Step 3: Follow all the instruction carefully and make sure to read all it in this Guide: http://smashboards.com/threads/guid...ccasional-server-issues-are-temporary.355374/ and this Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDimYLTYKsI also in the guide include how to connect to Project M online and several ways to connect to Brawl and Project M Online and in How to Save all your Data.

Step 4: Congratulation you're good to go.

Step 5: Test it and when the software is booting up later it gonna said launch only press button so do not touch the control stick unless you know what to do and I recommend to press A button in the Game Cube Controller and in the Wii remote press 2 if you accidentally touch the stick then press b in Game Cube controller and press 1 in the Wii Remote to Cancel.

Step 6: Congratulation now you can play Brawl Online so now its time to get your GAME ON!!!

Note: I picked the hackless method because it was very easy to do but you can either pick gecko or rivolution as for me mine was Gecko but you can also pick Rivolution if you want both are good.

Note: Feel free to ask me anything in my Profile or in here you can also ask anyone here and the expert people from the guide.

Note: I been using the new server for quite a while now and I didn't find any problem or issue at all.

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
So what happened to legality the nu smashboads arena? I thought that was for brawl? But i guess this location makes it easier to find.

I have the other thread in my bookmarks so i dont have to search fervently for it in smashboads.

Btw im PST so maybe 2 hours?

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
So what happened to legality the nu smashboads arena? I thought that was for brawl? But i guess this location makes it easier to find.

I have the other thread in my bookmarks so i dont have to search fervently for it in smashboads.

Btw im PST so maybe 2 hours?
Honestly I have no idea was going to happen to the arena from this point on and no The arena was never meant for only brawl its was meant to all Smash games that include Project M and yes the location is easy now in the thread of brawl I found out about three players looking for brawl battle that why I decided to made this thread.

I apologize Xtreme I made a mistake in the timezone so I'm cannot brawl tonight cuz I need to wake up early in the morning to work and Right now its pretty late around here.

OK I'm from Atlantic timezone which means that I'm 4 hour ahead from your timezone which also means is almost midnight around here then let brawl Thursday or Friday night I'm tell you about the time later on cuz I don't sure yet in what time?

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Tiz cool, we both have busy schedules amd its hard to find time to smash together, especially in differemt time zones
Honestly I have no idea was going to happen to the arena from this point on and no The arena was never meant for only brawl its was meant to all Smash games that include Project M and yes the location is easy now in the thread of brawl I found out about three players looking for brawl battle that why I decided to made this thread.

I apologize Xtreme I made a mistake in the timezone so I'm cannot brawl tonight cuz I need to wake up early in the morning to work and Right now its pretty late around here.

OK I'm from Atlantic timezone which means that I'm 4 hour ahead from your timezone which also means is almost midnight around here then let brawl Thursday or Friday night I'm tell you about the time later on cuz I don't sure yet in what time?

Nuttre

Smash Apprentice
I will be up for brawl anytime soon. Preferrably EU but I'll play with anyone

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Hello there Mr. Ham I can brawl you tonight if you want but I check your location by http://www.timeanddate.com/ I'm actually 4 hours ahead from your time zone which means it benefit us OK I will be online between 11:00 PM and 11:30 PM maybe earlier from your side it will be between 7:00 PM and 7:30 PM so can you play on that time?

Edit: Sorry my bad actually I'm 4 hours behind from your time zone which means it will be hard for us to play OK now the question is can you play at midnight? because the earliest I can play will be at 8:10 PM and from your side it will be at midnight so can you play on that time today?

Edit: Anyone else wanna Brawl?

Last edited:
Top Bottom