• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moderator please delete thread!

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
TOURNAMENT TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO START AT 5PM! BOTH SINGLES AND DOUBLES! COME BEFORE 5PM TO REGISTER FOR BOTH SINGLES AND DOUBLES!!!

(Quoted from the FaceBook tournament event!)
" I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but due to overbooking at the campus from beginning of the semester club festivities and whatnot, we will not be able to use our room until 5:00. We tried to book another room for earlier, but sadly, that wasn't possible. This isn't going to stop us, but it does mean a few important things:

- Obviously, we won't be starting until 5
- We still plan on running Doubles and Singles, but we will be replacing Round Robin pools with Bracket pools in the interest of time. This also means no Amateur bracket.
- We will be running a tight ship on this one, trust me. Lateness is very likely to get you DQed/not entered, and if you want to warm up, I highly recommend getting together with some people during the day, before the tournament.
- We will be taking registration for Doubles and Singles at the same time, so have all your entry fees ready.
- Having lots of set-ups is even more crucial than ever before. Please bring TVs if you can!

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we still plan on bringing the hype tomorrow. Hope to see you all there!"

Last edited:

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Please look at the new Schedule for this tournament!

Saturday:
10:30am: Venue opens
11am: Registration begins
12pm: Project: M Doubles begins
3:30pm: Project: M Pools Begins
7:00pm: Project: M Pro Bracket Begins
11pm: Venue closes

Sunday:
12pm: Melee Doubles begins
3:30pm: Melee Pools Begins
7:00pm: Melee Pro Bracket Begins

Project M will take place on Saturday and Melee will take place on Sunday.

TheSeeker

Smash Rookie
Hey, so I'm at SFU and called Blunted, but am hopelessly lost as this is my first actual time at SFU.
I have money for singles and maybe doubles if I can find a partner, I just cannot find this magical Maggie benson centre, or this magical room.
Blunted didn't pick up when I called.

Edit - got a response, directions happening.
So I dunno if I'm the only one who's late, but is there any possibility of late people still getting in?

Last edited:

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Hey, so I'm at SFU and called Blunted, but am hopelessly lost as this is my first actual time at SFU.
I have money for singles and maybe doubles if I can find a partner, I just cannot find this magical Maggie benson centre, or this magical room.
Blunted didn't pick up when I called.

Edit - got a response, directions happening.
So I dunno if I'm the only one who's late, but is there any possibility of late people still getting in?
Sorry for not responding right away. I was busy during that time that you called. Anyways you got in fine and I hope you enjoyed your experience. :)

Enemony

Smash Rookie
I posted this in the fb page too, but if anyone from Kamloops or area is going and has extra room in their car, wondering if its cool if anyone can come by to grab me to carpool, would help pay for gas etc and would be super thankful ^_^

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
This schedule is posted on the first post of this thread...

Tentative schedule

Project: M (day 1)

Saturday
12pm: Project: M Doubles begins
3:30pm: Project: M Pools Begins
7:00pm: Project: M Pro Bracket Begins

Melee (day 2)

Sunday
12pm: Melee Doubles begins
3:30pm: Melee Pools Begins
7:00pm: Melee Pro Bracket Begins

Enemony

Smash Rookie
I posted this in the fb page too, but if anyone from Kamloops or area is going and has extra room in their car, wondering if its cool if anyone can come by to grab me to carpool, would help pay for gas etc and would be super thankful ^_^
Bumping this as the date is getting closer and I still don't have a ride

T Brett

Smash Journeyman
I'll be bringing a TV and 64 setup for sunday Oct 26th, as well as a couple extra controllers if anyone wants to play. I don't know how many are expected to enter 64 singles, but would like to get some friendlies in at least.
Cheers

Fauxhebro

Smash Rookie
NNID
Fauxhebro
3DS FC
0318-7230-5120
Is there going to be limited room for smash 4 on Oct 25th? Im going to show up at around 3 pm.

NessAtc.

Fukou Da...
NNID
nintenstar98
3DS FC
4699-7691-7794
Switch FC
SW-2476-6260-3913
not the best day for me. I can probably get to the December one if it's sometime around December 20th though

Last edited:
Top Bottom