• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Placing Nana

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Hey i was just wondering about this because sometimes in games i randomly get Nana to stay on a platform as if she's standing right beside me but i'm underneath her. Is there a way to Intentionally get her to go on a platform so we can start wierd jank ice block angles, or possibly cover a couple of recovery options easily like

Popo at ledge Fsmash+ Nana on platform Fsmash

Please let me know guys bye!

OddishGuy

Smash Journeyman
You can place Nana up on a platform with a desync to solo Nana DJ. You can Up-B OoS desync to DJ and get this, L-cancel desync to Popo action to nana jump and DJ, or substitute L-cancel desync with any desync here, you can even roll/spot dodge/grab desync to Nana jump, then jump again to have Popo SH and Nana DJ onto the platform.

Nana will only stay up there on certain FoD platform heights, stadium platforms, or Yoshi's platforms (if Popo goes abit past halfway on the slop she'll come back down though).

You can SH blizzard after this setup to get some crazy coverage for an edgeguard, but having Nana on a platform can be scary so IDK how useful it would be in other situations.

Top Bottom