• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VOTE AGUMON - Pikachu's Greatest Rival!

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
The company that owns Digimon is now developing not 1 but 2 different fighting games with pokemon. If poke vs. digi isn't in there somewhere then mistakes have been made.

Graizen

Smash Champion
The company that owns Digimon is now developing not 1 but 2 different fighting games with pokemon. If poke vs. digi isn't in there somewhere then mistakes have been made.
Yeah... Pokkén Tournamment and all!
I need to work on a better signature for me T_T

Graizen

Smash Champion
Double Posting , im sorry! But i realy need to post something and up the topic :

Powerman293

Smash Ace
Neat little forum you guys got here. Not a Digimon fan, but I'm down for Augumon in Smash just to see a Pokemon vs Digimon fight happen finally. Much like the Sonic vs Mario fight people loved back when Brawl was new.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Food for thought, ever hear the "anime character" argument.
Or people not wanting Wargreymon digivolution/ warp evo because that form originated in the anime.

Well Lucario technically originated from the anime.
First appearing in a pokemon movie in 2005.
Later in the games in 2006.

Powerman293

Smash Ace
Or people not wanting Wargreymon digivolution/ warp evo because that form originated in the anime.

That is true.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

the main difference being that hes from a nintendo owned franchise and was probably developed with the games in mind

MAtgSy

Smash Ace

Ash's foot is in the opening of SSB64 & the Misty trophy in melee is her anime look.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Well, for me my problem is that Agumon gets in, it would complicate things for Sophitia lol. You know, my personal choice would be Gilmon but he has less chance lol.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Guilmon or Patamon would be my choices too but just because they're the main digimon of one of the most popular seasons and a major reccurring character doesn't mean they can rival the actual franchise logo, sadly. Not that Agumon wouldn't be my third pick.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Even if Wargreymon can't be used as a Final Smash, then there's always Greymon and MetalGreymon. If the game still had a transforming mechanic, Agumon would be ideal for that. Either being like Zelda and switching between Agumon and WarGreymon, or like Pokemon Trainer and having Agumon (Light) ->Greymon (Heavy) ->WarGreymon (Balanced) (like in Rumble Arena 2)

I'm actually okay with Agumon. He's my favorite digimon and happens to be the face of the IP. Guilmon is probably my top favorite, if not tied with Agumon.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Just like that! As an Agumon fan for life i realy love him! In Reddit and Facebook alot of people wanted diferent Digimons , but... as you guys said , Agumon is the "Face" just like Pikachu for Pokémon.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Just like that! As an Agumon fan for life i realy love him! In Reddit and Facebook alot of people wanted diferent Digimons , but... as you guys said , Agumon is the "Face" just like Pikachu for Pokémon.
You mention facebook, are you doing some kind of campaign? I am doing it on Sophitia but no luck.

Top Bottom