• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Pikachu Matchup Directory

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Welcome to our matchup directory! The main purpose of this thread is to have a record of the previous matchup threads that we have discussed/are about to discuss.
If you would like to learn about a specific matchup, please visit one of the following threads:
Diddy Kong :4diddy:
Fox :4fox:
Link :4link:
Little Mac :4littlemac:
Lucario :4lucario:
Luigi :4luigi:
Mario :4mario:
Meta Knight :4metaknight:
Mii Brawler :4miibrawl:
Mr Game & Watch :4gaw:
Ness :4ness:
PAC-MAN :4pacman:
R.O.B :4rob:
Rosalina & Luma :rosalina:
Sheik :4sheik:
Shulk :4shulk:
Sonic :4sonic:
Villager :4villager:
Wario :4wario:
Zero Suit Samus :4zss:

Welp, I tried.
MU discussion will be postponed until I can think of a new plan to make discussion more active here.

Matchup threads will involve discussion of the following topics:
  • Neutral
  • Advantaged State
  • Disadvantaged State
  • Combo Ability
  • Edgeguarding
  • Killing
  • Stages
  • Analysis of Top Level Matches (Not simply stating win records, but actually looking into some sets and seeing what the players did right and wrong. Along with that, this entails talking about what the options were in a given situation and if the opposing character had the tools to respond to the other choices. Stuff like that.)
  • Quirks (ie. If Pikachu aims a Quick Attack towards the ground and hits Megaman's Crash Bomber when doing so, he slides across the stage, similar to his Super Wavedash in Melee)
  • Anything else important that I may have forgotten to mention

Last edited:
Top Bottom