• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Picking Cpt. Falcon Freezes Game?

Weavi

Smash Rookie
NNID
xWeavix
So I recently downloaded Project M and I tried using Captain Falcon while a cpu was Captain Falcon. After I picked a stage, my game just froze. I could still open the home menu, but the game wouldn't do anything. So I decided to test this again, thinking it was a minor mistake. I picked Captain Falcon alone and after a stage selection my game froze yet again. Another try with the same results but I set the cpu to Captain Falcon. So basically this means I cannot play as/play against a Captain Falcon. Help?

Your Face

Smash Apprentice
I would try wiping the SD card and downloading Project M again. If that doesn't help, I'm not sure what you should do.

Last edited:

Weavi

Smash Rookie
NNID
xWeavix
I would try wiping the SD card and downloading Project M again. If that doesn't help, I'm not sure what you should do.
Thanks man :D in my last save characters were missing so that may have to do with it.

Top Bottom