• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

IgnantNoob

Smash Rookie
6. A (no) lynch will occur when a majority of bolded votes is reached. Twilight starts after hammer; players may not speak during this period.
Request changing the bolded. Request Pre-game shortened to 48 hours. Request Day deadline shortened to 5 days.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Don't shorten deadline. I have school now. That's not a good idea.

The Marsh King

Marshy|Karthik_King
So,if the masonier dies,then his ally gets to recruit someone,but if HE dies,HIS recruit can't recruit anyone,right?
the masoniser can attempt 2 recruit x

x can attempt 2 recruit y under certain circumstances stated in da op

under NO circumstances can y attempt 2 recruit any1

n damn guys. jus 2 more people n we can get dis rollin. if yu kno any1 wholl stick dis game out hit im up

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
ay yo i accidentally took zenny off da playerlist earlier wen i was rearrangin it due 2 ****** bein soft on dat flake lyfe. we actually hav 12 n seal hammered

my bad guys im ********

role pms goin out wen i wake up

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
SIKE!!

dont yu hate wen mods b sayin dat ****? **** outta hear im bangin dis ***** out right now

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.
DA 3 ROLESVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED

IT IZ NOW D0. YALL GOT TIL JANUARY 29 11 59 PM EST 2 MAKE CHOICEZ

DA RULES 4 DIS DAY CAN B FOUND IN DA OP BUT IVE QUOTED EM IN DA FOLLOWING SPOILER 4 CONVENIENCES SAKE

The game then starts with day 0. During day 0, everyone gets to vote for two perks to give the mafia, from the following list:
2 shot roleblocker said:
You are a 2 shot roleblocker. Twice during the game, at night, you can block another player from taking any nightactions (using both blocks on the same night if you so wish). If that player is a cop or masoniser they will be notified of the block, otherwise they won't be. A roleblocked masoniser will not be allowed to try again.
day rolecop said:
You are a day rolecop. Each day you may investigate another player and find out their full role.
vengeful mafiate said:
You are a vengeful mafiate. If you are ever lynched at any point in the game, the mafia faction receives an additional kill that night. Note that the kill has to be used immediately; it can't be saved up and used later.
1 shot janitor said:
You are a 1 shot janitor. Once during the game, before a lynch has taken place, you may PM me and ask for the lynched player's alignment to be covered up. You may not cover up your own alignment in this way.
godfather said:
You are a Godfather. Any cop investigations against you will show the opposite of their expected result, and any nightkills against you will fail. Further, if a masoniser tries to recruit you, they will succeed, in the same way they would if you were a protown player. Lastly, you have the option of allowing a weak doctor to protect you and still survive; you can use this on any night by PMing me.
Everyone has two votes on day 0, and these can be removed and changed as often as you like, just as with normal voting. Note that you can't place both your votes on the same perk, however. When a choice reaches 7 votes, it's locked in and can't be changed. When two perks/abilities have been chosen, the mafia have a brief period to decide amongst themselves which of them get which perk, and which one stays as a goon. After that, the game starts with day 1, and from them on progresses normally. Note that the mafia in this game can talk during day as well as night.

JeXs

Smash Champion
DA 3 ROLESVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED

IT IZ NOW D0. YALL GOT TIL JANUARY 29 11 59 PM EST 2 MAKE CHOICEZ

DA RULES 4 DIS DAY CAN B FOUND IN DA OP BUT IVE QUOTED EM IN DA FOLLOWING SPOILER 4 CONVENIENCES SAKE

The game then starts with day 0. During day 0, everyone gets to vote for two perks to give the mafia, from the following list:

Everyone has two votes on day 0, and these can be removed and changed as often as you like, just as with normal voting. Note that you can't place both your votes on the same perk, however. When a choice reaches 7 votes, it's locked in and can't be changed. When two perks/abilities have been chosen, the mafia have a brief period to decide amongst themselves which of them get which perk, and which one stays as a goon. After that, the game starts with day 1, and from them on progresses normally. Note that the mafia in this game can talk during day as well as night.

Maven89

Smash Master
Day rolecop is out, unlimited use of it as mafia is way too powerful for us to consider giving it to them.

Vengeful..I'm liking it. It forces a 1v1 trade for the mafia, but that's a trade that works in the town's favor. Out of all of the benefits given this one is the least and should definitely be one of the ones we pick.

Janitor I honestly just don't want to deal with and could easily cause problems.

Godfather is strong.

Roleblocker with two blocks isn't bad to give.

My vote is Vengeful and then either Godfather or Roleblocker. I'm leaning Godfather because I'm starting to like the idea of the mafia having no active PR's, though I believe it's a stronger role then a 2-shot roleblocker, though with a godfather and vengeful we guarantee that every town PR will work except for investigation on one player. I'm honestly not sure which is best.

Maven89

Smash Master
Actually

Vote: Vengeful and Roleblocker

Figuring that having weaker mafia roles is better then trying to force a synergy with them.

JeXs

Smash Champion
rb + vengeful/role cop imo. godfather seems too strong

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I agree with giving them godfather. I don't want roleblocker because they might have given us masonizer and don't want to let them **** us up. Leaning towards jan.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Vengeful mafia is simply a trade of one additional innocent for a mafia. It isn't that bad, especially when considering sometimes we need to sacrifice an innocent to maintain parity. (keeping the number of players odd so that we have a higher chance of lynching correctly) However, I'm not too sure what the other role should be.

Role Block: This currently appears to possibly be the best option for us, especially as it cannot be used until claims are made. However, it can neutralise the cop, if we have one, for two turns, after he claims. Additionally, if we have two docs, then they may be able to save one another, essentially meaning we get two guaranteed innocents for the rest of the game. Yet a role-block would completely destroy this tactic and turn it on us.

Rolecop: This is quite a powerful role as it gives the mafia two chances everyday to find a PR. I don't like those odds.

Janitor: This is a dangerous option, as it can cause quite a fair bit of confusion and force us to second-guess our late-game decision.

Godfather: I think this is the worst choice for us. Whilst it's direct consequence, protecting one mafia from investigation, isn't too bad, it has an indirect consequence of causing us to second-guess every one of our investigations. This can especially back-fire if they are somehow masoned, essentially destroying a PR.

Currently, I feel vengeful and RB may be the best option, but Rolecop or Janitor seem possible as well.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't want 2 shot rb tho. Definetly don't want them getting rolecop tho, that's out of the question. It's just hard to choose between. I'm goin for godfather and 1 of vengeful/jan/2 shot rb.

Top Bottom