1. Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 140,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 14 million posted discussions!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2. Get the first ever Smashboards shirt - available for a limited time only! Click here to get the shirt today for under $20!

3. The official Nintendo White Controller is on sale for under $33 right now! Get it before the price increases! Also, get the special Wii U - Smash Gamecube controller here!

4. Trying to find the perfect gift? Use the Smashboards Store to get awesome Smash accessories, like a Nintendo Controller! Please check out the inventory in our store and support Smashboards with your purchase today!

Pichu In Project M?

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Icarus Aurelius, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icarus Aurelius

Icarus Aurelius Smash Rookie

3DS FC:
    5327-0988-2034
    NNID:
    TheIcarus1632
    This really isn't a bug but I was looking through Project M files in Brawl Box and I found Pichu's Icon in it, and I was wondering if anyone else found it. It's in common5.pac, sc_selcharacter_en, MiscData90, Textures, then scroll down to InfStc. 351, which is Pichu. Pichu.png
    MikeHaggarTHAKJB likes this.
  2. MikeHaggarTHAKJB

MikeHaggarTHAKJB Smash Master

I ****ing knew it, Pichu is a hidden nerfed character.
  3. 1230james

1230james Smash Rookie

3DS FC:
    3711-7662-4269
    NNID:
    1230james
    I knew there was something suspicious about the absence of Pichu!

(....ugh, I hope I'm not necroing threads... it's only been a year though, soo.... .3.')
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.