• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright: The WRIGHT attorney for all your smashing needs!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Maybe I'll just vote for both and let the rest sort it out. You have a great point about the music as well.
I personally voted for Phoenix Wright, and then Tetra when I considered 3rd parties may not be considered, but I think since then 3rd parties have been confirmed to be voted for and all, but hey, you can do the same, one first party vote, one 3rd party vote!

M16s PwN

Smash Cadet
I personally voted for Phoenix Wright, and then Tetra when I considered 3rd parties may not be considered, but I think since then 3rd parties have been confirmed to be voted for and all, but hey, you can do the same, one first party vote, one 3rd party vote!
Now I just have to choose between Snake and PW

D

Deleted member

Capcom released the first trailer for AA6 at TGS!
It looks pretty damn good so far!

Last edited by a moderator:

FeenieTheTrite

Smash Journeyman
Capcom released the first trailer for AA6 at TGS!
It looks pretty damn good so far!
Wow, this is certainly a massive shift from the average Ace Attorney games. The new art direction looks great! Nick's revised model is pretty neat too, it looks closer to the original art. Also, medium trials? I would be shocked if Maya doesn't return this time. Also, another new remix of T&T Objection theme? Don't get me wrong, I love that theme, but I still hope that Phoenix gets a new Objection theme this time. I really hope Apollo and Athena return. Judging by this trailer, this game seems to be a bit more Nick-focused. But I could be wrong, the first trailer of DD didn't even show Apollo.

The only thing that bugs me about this is that AA6 is confirmed for localization, but The Great Ace Attorney (DGS) seems to be stuck in localization limbo. It worries me that Capcom might not be interested in localizing it. I would have thought that the fan translation of Investigations 2 and the wild success of DD would have shown Capcom that there is a rapidly growing following for Ace Attorney. I get that localization can be expensive, but it would be a shame if the prequel of the Ace Attorney series shares the same fate with Investigations 2.

Sorry about my rant, I just don't want DGS to be forgotten

Last edited:

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
I do agree they can take his moves from MVC3 as a basis to work on his move set from Smash. Then again... they did not do that on Mega Man.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Yeah, Defense Attorneys not being needed as mediums are used is a cool premise! And ahhhh, an anime too! That'll be fun to watch... hopefully... for some reason people really push me to watch animes they recommend and every time I give em a try it's really over-dramatic and embarrassing. Only ones I ever liked were the original Pokemon stuff and Bobobo. But even some of Dual Destinies cutscenes were cringey, so... ahhh, I hope the AA anime doesn't take itself too seriously or something. It'll probably be great! Can't wait to hear the remastered music and see the interesting stories!

I wonder... will one episode be investigation and part of trial ending on a cliffhanger and the next episode the rest of the trial? I remember my sis watching DBZ and just some character charging their power taking looots of episodes...

Top Bottom