• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PewPewU Interviewed by Azubu's Brittany Brown

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer

This past weekend, West Coast Marth PewPewU sat down for an interview with Azubu Gaming's Brittany Brown to talk about his EVO experience, SSBM teams, and more. PewPewU may be young, but he has been competing in tournaments since fourteen years old and has quite an impressive Smash resume. Along with several high tournament placings, PewPewU recently competed in the Super Smash Brothers Invitational @ E3 at this year's E3 event.

Watch the full interview here!
PewPewU placed 9th out of 970 entrants at this year's EVO Championships. He was eliminated by EMP|Mew2King and EG|PPMD.

What do you think of PewPewU? Can he work his way into the ranks of top players such as Armada and Mang0? Make your voice heard in the comments below!

The Derrit is all about bros before pros. Chat with him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
I can't see a reason he could get better. Everyone gets better and better as they practice, I have no doubt with his skill he already has that he can get better. c:

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
I cannot help feeling that the interviewer doesn't care :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Brittany Brown

Smash Rookie
I cannot help feeling that the interviewer doesn't care :D
I care deeply about the Smash community. However, I can see where you can think that I don't. I am still fairly new to interviewing, I will make sure to work on expressing my emotions a little more in interviews. Thank you for your input!

Last edited:

Nstinct

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3626-0477-8909
I am still fairly new to interviewing, I will make sure to work on expressing my emotions a little more in interviews. Thank you for your input!
I think you did well. :)

I love it when PewPewU smiles, it just enlightens the whole interview. Nice job PewPew!

Galespark

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Galespark
I care deeply about the Smash community. However, I can see where you can think that I don't. I am still fairly new to interviewing, I will make sure to work on expressing my emotions a little more in interviews. Thank you for your input!
I think you did well, you kind of remind me of that girl from Nintendo's Treehouse at E3 (Can't remember her name).

You have a sweet voice as well. :)

Shariq

Smash Journeyman
You did a good job. Keep it up :)

Top Bottom