• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PEOPLE: The "removed"ATs and Pokemon were lies.

Nobie

Smash Champion
NNID
SDShamshel
3DS FC
2809-8958-8223
While Darkrai may not be a Pokeball Pokemon, I believe there is a very strong chance it exists.

Why? Spear Pillar. You don't see Dialga, Palkia, or Cresselia data either because they're built directly into the stage, and if Cresselia is in Spear Pillar, as its opposite Darkrai might be there as well.

So why haven't we seen any video of Darkrai on Spear Pillar then? Because most of the videos being uploaded to Youtube and such are by competitive players on tournament-friendly stages, and the hazardous Spear Pillar isn't exactly the most tournament-friendly level. By sheer virtue of not having enough people play on it, it reduces the chances of us seeing it.

This might also apply to fellow legendary Regigigas.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
While Darkrai may not be a Pokeball Pokemon, I believe there is a very strong chance it exists.

Why? Spear Pillar. You don't see Dialga, Palkia, or Cresselia data either because they're built directly into the stage, and if Cresselia is in Spear Pillar, as its opposite Darkrai might be there as well.

So why haven't we seen any video of Darkrai on Spear Pillar then? Because most of the videos being uploaded to Youtube and such are by competitive players on tournament-friendly stages, and the hazardous Spear Pillar isn't exactly the most tournament-friendly level. By sheer virtue of not having enough people play on it, it reduces the chances of us seeing it.

This might also apply to fellow legendary Regigigas.
I agree with the possibilities of Darkrai being there but I'm not so sure about Regigigas.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
*Tracks down this thread*

SmashWiki
Jolteon is set to appear in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, with all the other "eeveelutions", as seen at Whobby 2008, it is unknown what it does yet.
We really need to clean up SmashWiki, there are loads of pages like this. :dizzy:

Top Bottom