• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Skype Group

COB

Smash Apprentice
Everything should be up to date! If I missed anyone please let me know, trying to get this group more active again.

COB

Smash Apprentice
Once again, everything should now be up to date! Sorry for being so late on adding the most recent people, have been super busy.

COB

Smash Apprentice
i thought Skype died i didn't know people still used it lol
This group became pretty inactive, somewhat due to me falling off the radar for a few weeks. I am trying to get the group more active and am currently still updating it with new members. We just hit 90 total today.

I heard there were multiple Peach Discord groups and it would probably be best to combine groups at some point in the future. I have never used Discord but, one negative I find with Skype is that it is very annoying to use on mobile. Another problem with this group seems to be that it lacks people with "Peach authority." I might try to sort out the higher level players so people know who to ask questions to etc;

Hopefully we can get this group active again

Top Bottom