• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Skype Group

BartholomewRR

Smash Rookie

I was removed from the Skype group because I don't FC, and don't like to grind tech skill. Mind adding me again?

Last edited:

micktor

Smash Rookie
yruyreyryiuqwyuiroyqworyewiuoqriqwiryeeqwiuyrwetiouyqwerpeiwryqw[oeityqwpituiofgasdjkabcxbvmnz

Last edited:

Supergoomba

Smash Rookie
NNID
GamaBomb
3DS FC
5129-2709-2493
I recently switched my main from Captain Falcon to Peach and would like to learn as muc as possible about the character.
Skype id: Pimmy666

COB

Smash Apprentice
Im interested in making my petch better my skype is Crashingwithaugust"
I recently switched my main from Captain Falcon to Peach and would like to learn as muc as possible about the character.
Skype id: Pimmy666
oloapdo
add me!
My Skype is fireyosh_betelgeusian, if any of the other Peach mains here want to add me!
Saamman0
I want to join! My skype is jkon991

Okay! Sorry for the delay but everything should be update. I have sent friend request to everyone that has replied. Accept my Skype friend request and I will add you to the group, we are still an active/growing group and would love to see new people

COB

Smash Apprentice
Everything should be up to date, if someone how missed you just let me know!

COB

Smash Apprentice
Is this thing still going on? when does it happen
Yes the group is still going on! It isn't like an event or anything, it is basically just a place where some (80+) Peach mains discuss things. There are better alternatives out there for group chat but for now we are located on Skype. If you are interested in joining just give me your Skype name!

KoyalKitKat

Smash Cadet
Hopefully someone sees this. What goes on in this skype group? Like the specifics. I think this would be a nice asset for me to use, but I'm not able to use Skype all that much

COB

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully someone sees this. What goes on in this skype group? Like the specifics. I think this would be a nice asset for me to use, but I'm not able to use Skype all that much
It is basically a Peach Social group. People ask questions, talk, etc;

RemedyofRevenge

Smash Rookie
Looking to start a Skype group for anyone interested (similar to the Falco/Marth ones). The group would be used to discuss strategy, matchups, etc; on a real time basis. If any of you would like to join just comment your Skype username below :)
I'm late but I'll join: ID: RemedyofRevenge

KwonTaco

Smash Rookie
Relatively new to melee but I've been watching for a while. Match-up advice would be really helpful =] My skype is kwonzataco

weetle

Smash Rookie
I'd like to join. I have the flow chart down and I have amazing turnip RNG. Now I'm just looking to improve my peach as a whole.

Top Bottom