• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach In Doubles

GAMb1No

Smash Rookie
Hi Peach mains, as you may see I am a Falco main, but I use in Peach in doubles. I was wondering if any of you know who Peach's best character to team up with is? To be honest I really like playing doubles more than singles, and was wondering if I could get some help with Peach in team play?

The_Most_Effectual

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EarthBoundNerdC
I'm no Peach expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I've heard people talking about how good of a team Peach/Sheik is. They have a lot of quick, strong hitboxes that can make for some wonderful volleyball. Also, like, half of GRSmash's Top 10 Team Combos is Armada/M2K craziness, so there's that. Take what I'm saying with a grain of salt emote, though, because I'm bad and I might not even know what I'm talking about. Maybe if there were some definitive resources for doubles, we could have more discussion about this kind of stuff, but... *sigh*

EDIT: I forgot to mention Falcon, he can get people off stage really easily and Peach can go for the gimp way deeper than Falcon ever could, and her turnips can save him from hell, especially on Dreamland.

Last edited:

DarkRijin

Smash Cadet
NNID
DarkRijin
i think what matters more in doubles is synergy and awareness...sure characters may matter a little bit but that doesn't mean you will automatically do amazing just because you have X and Y characters...

whoever your partner is, just make sure you both can work well together, keep an eye on them and see when you might need to throw out a hitbox to keep a combo going, get the gimp/kill, or if they need to be saved... i haven't tried Peach in doubles yet, but thats what i did as CFalcon in doubles.

Klemes

Smash Journeyman
Peach is great in doubles cause she's good in stage control.
When she's got center stage and knows how to keep it, the risk/reward for the enemy team is just bad. D-smash, float to AC f-air are a BIG threat. So to me she is THE best support in a team, plus she can be super hard to kill if she can keep away of the mean foxes up-anything so she's the perfect stock tank.
Her best team mates are either fox/falcon for speed and KO power, or sheik to put up a wall of hitboxes and capitalize on hits with the best gimps/edgeguards in the game.

Anyway these 4 (+puff) are by far the best doubles charachters for now so no big surprise.

Top Bottom