• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Critique Thread

7dogguy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2466-2487-7066
definitely pulling out turnips more often and maybe reading my opponent better and choosing my attacks better because i wiff alot of stuff

rolltorest

Smash Rookie
You don't fast fall your fc aerials, you stand too still in neutral, and you try to shield grab a lot of aerials that aren't shield grabbable (especially vs the falco). Should almost never use up air when edgeguarding falcon (use nair bair or fair) though you did kill him once with it on an edgeguard. When you're throwing a turnip you aren't ready to deal with an opponent who jumps over it (need to be ready to throw out a retreating fc bair or wavedash back and punish with a dtilt or dsmash). You can also chain grab fastallers (read the numerous threads pinned in this peach forum). A lot of your low fc fairs would be better as nairs (though that might have just been a tech error)

Top Bottom