• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Combos

livelovenintendo

Smash Cadet
What are some combos with Peach? Post below. I'm learning how to combo with Peach and thought why not ask some people what they know.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Dair into Nair is pretty common. You can do Dthrow into Nair a lot too. Float cancelling is a HUGE way to get combos

Garde Noir

Smash Journeyman
It's hard because unlike Fox or MK, there are no real set combos. Peach is more defensive, meaning you have to react more than predic.t

Meredy

The Busterina
Dash attack into Uair at ~50% is really nice, and can get you some nice follow ups.

MTL Kyle

Smash Journeyman
Depends on which character. Peach has to follow DI's and have no reliable combo setups. Also, Smash is not SF, no there are not many true combo strings

Best examples of starters and their mix-ups would be :

FC Fair into Grab (has to be executed perfectly at range, best case cenario), Double Jab (beats early shield grab, low pressure) or Dsmash (loses to early shield grab, high pressure, has convertion potential)

Low float Bairs > Dsmash (bread and butter)

Dash attack into Grab after 30% depending on their DI on some fast fallers (mainly cfalcon, falco and fox, those who you can chain grab with upthrow)

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
everything into anything basically with peach.
Nair-Nair
Dtilt-Uair-Uair-Nair
DAir-Anything pmuch
float cancelled bair-float cancelled bair

Meredy

The Busterina
FC Bair goes into a grab really well, and Dthrow can then follow up into a FC Nair.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
Usually what I do to overly aggressive space animal play is I'll float just high enough to be out of laser spam range and short hop aerial approaches. I'll then drop down with a bair to turn around dash attack and if thats successful it'll usually pop them up if there at a decent percent. From there you can tech chase float cancel nair them or just tech chase with another dash attack. This is just once instance in a little combo you can get on a fast faller.

Top Bottom