• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach bomber's visual glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Brazilian Afro

Smash Cadet
I'm not 100% percent sure if this was supposed to be a glitch or not, but when I got the 3.6b to play, I noticed that Peach couldn't make the Peach Bomber explode into hearts. It might not be a bug, but I thought it was weird, as it wasn't listed in the change log, the nearest thing being about the explosions better matching the character's skin.

The Brazilian Afro

Smash Cadet
i've been testing in netplay version with both normal Peach and Daisy, they only do the explosion... (I actually noticed that first on Daisy when I first played the 3.6b, testes while holding each taunt and couldn't make the hearts appear. When I tested again on my netplay build on the PC, I tested with the normal Peach and with Daisy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom