• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Path to Vitory Road. Brought to you by noft117

noft

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
1345-3004-6632

The path to Victory Road!

Just click on the Twitch icon/noft117 above this to get there, or type in www.twitch.tv/noft117

Every so often I will stream my friends and I playing Super Smash Bros. Melee, or Project M via Twitch.

Ill usually stream everyday during lunch. So if you want to see some smash come chill with us, and remember to click the follow button to help me out.
I finally figured out good settings so tell me how im doing in the chat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:) - a few months ago.. im finally at 19 followers!
"I have no set schedule; however. as I gain more experience in streaming, and get a bigger crowd of viewers that is subject to change. I will stream the Super Smash Bros. Series, and a few other titles, such as Mine Craft, and League of Legends, Final Fantasy XIV ARR, and some other old school Nintendo games..

"For the most part, I am doing this as a learning experience to better myself, graphics design and commentating, and just getting better at the games, Hopefully one day I can get sponsored by VGBOOTCAMP, and a few other gaming communities. That is my long term goal and the dream. The short term goal is getting a decent stream, page lay out , and a few followers established."

Last edited:

noft

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
1345-3004-6632
Hey guys, Remember if you want to watch some smash play to check us out at twitch.tv/noft117. We are always looking for a good time. The streaming content is getting better, and is being more consistent. Follow me on twitter if you want updates about it as well. Let me know how im doing please. :)

noft

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
1345-3004-6632
We will be streaming Super Smash Bros. Melee and Project M tonight, The title of the stream is The Path To Victory Road (Drunken Melee). So be sure to join paul, rage and noft on tonight's show. We finally hit 41 followers and over 1k views! Give us a follow at twitch.tv/noft117 Alright guys have a safe weekend.

noft

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
1345-3004-6632
Check me out @ twitch.tv/noft117 the stream is up- and the beers have been cracked and spilled xD

Top Bottom