• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Patch 1.05 Analysis

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I was supported amiibo to New Nintendo 3DS / New 3DS LL for.
If touch amiibo on the touch screen, you can become a "figure player (FP)", you will be appearing as a rival and partner.
※ If you already have a FP that are growing in "Super Smash Bros. for Wii U" is, I can accept any "Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS."
※ Customers Nintendo 3DS / 3DS LL in being played this software, you need to download the update data delivery plan after its release and peripheral devices of summer will be released in 2015. Please wait a while now.
I added the "shared" mode.
"Photo", "Replay", to post to a dedicated server "Mii Fighter" and can be shared with users around the world. It is also possible to locate and download the submitted data.
※ You can post is limited to the data that you have created yourself. Post data will be deleted from the server after 30 days.
"Photo", "Replay", you will be able to send the "Mii Fighter" to friend.
※ acknowledgment is done when it is connected from this software to the Internet.
※ You may take a long time to receive.
※ will be deleted from the server if it is not received within 30 days.
It is now possible to post to Miiverse the "Photo" from within the game.
※ It will be posted on a dedicated community "photo sharing room".
Other, so who can play comfortably the game was fixed some of the problems.
※ If you download the update data (Ver.1.0.5), and those who use the update data (Ver.1.0.4) previously you will not be able to play against local communication.
The replay data that you saved in updating data (Ver.1.0.4) previously you will not be able to play.
※ In order to perform the Internet play, the update data (Ver. 1.0.5) will be required.

List of changes
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2ve3m6/smash_3ds_patch_105_info_thus_far/

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, they introduced an instruction manual through the green sheet thing on the left hand side of the 3DS's bottom screen.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
They would sync both version if it were...we can wait and see I suppose on that front.

Still with broken replays it's worth checking out at the very least.

Piford

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperZelda
Well it doesn't mean balance changes, it could mean engine changes.

Also someone apparently confirmed that they fixed the Kirby bow stalling glitch.

Soul.

Down throw uair still works.
Nintendo didn't give patch notes. It's 1.0.4 all over again.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Uh, I think Falco's Blaster might be faster. Either a placebo effect or time from not playing online, but it seems faster on the draw, holster, and laser travel. I might be seeing things though.

Edit: Does anyone have 2 3DS's they can use to confirm? I'm probably seeing things, but it looks faster.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
From what that was saying it's just adding amiibo compatibility for the 3DS. I did remember someone from Nintendo talking about a patch for that in a stream, alongside "bug fixes", so maybe those "bug fixes" are what broke replays.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
See..this makes me think this isn't a balance patch, if it was we would have seen.

Ver. 1.0.4 details (Released on November 18, 2014)

• Adjustments will be made to balance the game.
  • Other adjustments will be made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
I don't see that in 1.0.5

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
"In order to let you play the game more comfortably, we have also fixed some issues"

This may have just been bug fixes, not balance changes.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Well it doesn't mean balance changes, it could mean engine changes.

Also someone apparently confirmed that they fixed the Kirby bow stalling glitch.
Oh thank God, I was so worried about this ~*~game breaking ability~*~

It probably is just bugfixes then.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
From what that was saying it's just adding amiibo compatibility for the 3DS. I did remember someone from Nintendo talking about a patch for that in a stream, alongside "bug fixes", so maybe those "bug fixes" are what broke replays.
Oh ok, Falco's Blaster still sucks then. :smash:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeah just look at ATs or exploits for right now I would.

I doubt large changes were made to like 1.0.4 were, also if they made bug fixes, wouldn't the WiiU be updated as well?

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I'm almost sure they took out Greninja's platform Shadow Sneak

Edit: Nevermind I just suck at pulling it off, still in.

Last edited:

Soul.

B-reversing and wavebouncing still work.
Moves that autocancel still autocancel.
Down throw combos with Mario and Luigi are left unchanged.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm updating it right now....................

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Palutena can still Lightweight with platforms, but Super Speed momentum is gone.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Really?

You sure it isn't just input error?
I never saw crouching ftilt before this patch, and I'm not getting crouching jab to come out no matter how much I try right now.

The jab itself is unchanged as far as I'm noticing so it can still be done manually, but no diagonal jabs I guess.

Last edited:
Top Bottom