• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& P:M -- Bulldog Brawl V -- April 6, 2013

Thank you all for coming out to Athens and making it a great tournament!
Tournament listing can be found here.

Brawl Singles -- 26 entrants, $10 entry fee

1: ESAM ($156.00) :pikachu2: :popo:
2: TheReflexWonder ($78.00) :wario:
3: Kismet ($26.00) :falcomelee:
4: DRN :zerosuitsamus:
5: Spade :marthmelee:
5: Player-1 :diddy:
7: AML :gw:
7: Dyno :metaknight:
9: Player-3
9: Kman
9: BlindSpot
9: Nova9
13: Player-4
13: Mahgnittoc
13: Slip
13: TGK
17: LDLM
17: ATI
17: MrZero
17: Wizard
17: Reckless4Christ
17: Ty
17: DERP CABELLERO
17: SKID!
25: DOS
25: Lucky

Brawl Doubles -- 8 Teams, $10 entry fee

1: Electric Flatulence (Reflex and ESAM) ($48.00) :wario: / :pikachu2:
2: Hunter! (Kismet and Player-1) ($24.00) :falcomelee: / :diddy:
3: Red Ribbon Army (Dyno and DRN) ($8.00) :metaknight: / :zerosuitsamus: :metaknight:
4: Team Aggro (Julius and Player-3)
5: Adventure Time (Kman and Nova)
5: Ty and BlindSpot
7: Team Awesome (MrZero and Reckless4Christ)
7: The Mars Volta (Slip & DOS)

Melee Singles -- 18 entrants
1: Nicaboy
2: FlamingRoy
3: ESAM
4: Soft
5: Ron-a-roni
5: Cornel
7: Archaic
7: Pengie
9: Kpan
9: Skip
9: awstintacious
9: Jim
13: TGK
13: Gray
13: Spade
13: T
17: KMAN(Not Kpan)
17: Blindspot

Melee Doubles -- 6 teams
1: Puff-a-roni
2: Nicaboy + Cornel
3: Muffins for MoMs
4: F Train
5: Scrub ****
5: Juan + Jim

Project M Singles -- 19 entrants, $5 entry fee
1: TheReflexWonder ($60.00) :ivysaur:
2: ESAM ($30.00) :dk2: :ivysaur:
3: Yoshi is cool ($10.00) :charizard:
4: Jack Pickleson :warioc:
5: Spade :link2:
5: Alex615 :wolf: :falcomelee:
7: Bed :toonlink:
7: Kman :falconmelee:
9: Drike
9: Dyno
9: Rum
9: Mahgnittoc
13: BlindSpot
13: Player-3
13: Loaf
13: AML
17: TGK
17: Player-4
17: Lucky
(Wizard was entered in on accident and was effectively a Bye)

Project M Doubles -- 7 entrants, $10 entry fee
1: Electric Flatulence (Reflex and ESAM) ($42.00) :ivysaur: :squirtle: / :ivysaur: :pikachu2:
2: The Masked Pickle and Friends ($21.00) :warioc: / :charizard:
3: Mahg and Kman ($7.00) :charizard: / :falconmelee:
4: Blindspot & Spade
5: Fat & Sassy
5: Rainbow Dash
7: Double Dorf

Hokori

Great King of Evil
ESAM and Reflex really dominated everything ._.

For my first tourney, I'll say I had a good time and experience. Looking forward to more in the future.

Babatunde

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BABS!
3DS FC
2938-7558-8507
Ivy will be the highest tiered pokemon, and looking at tournament results for sonic..........
Sonic for top tier, nuff said.

kismet2

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

1: ESAM-Good stuff on your performance! I know you'd say something like "what did you expect?" lol. It's still something to be proud of, regardless. By the way I'm going straight Metaknight next time we play, doesn't matter if you like the matchup, you can still be outplayed. =)
2: TheReflexWonder-You continue to hold the title for world champ for P:M! You and Eric both did really well in all of the events, good job. ^_^ Also it was fun hanging out with you and Shannon for the weekend! You guys went to Krogers for gauze and medical tape for my hand, I really appreciate that. =)
3: Kismet-There's always room for improvement! You did reasonably well but I feel that you got a little hard headed when you went Falco two games in a row against Eric. =/ Just because you take his Pikachu to last stock last hit doesn't mean you should get ahead of yourself. XD You did better with Metaknight, so use that for Pikachus!
4: DRN-I know you wanted to play against Eric but so did I! You'll get opportunity one day, maybe SKTAR, who knows. But thanks for buying me some pizza, I was pretty hungry. XD
5: Spade-We've only played one game the whole weekend =( we should play more.
5: Player-1-Two things. First of all, you suck for not testing the banana infinite and seeing if Falco can do it to Diddy! Second, that comeback in pokemon is no joke, haha.
7: AML-I should've called next on the Smash 64 setup! Kirby dittos are going down next time.
7: Dyno-You and Chas beat me and Hunter prerty bad in winners. Although hunter doesn't want to admit it, it's true haha. I'm not mad though, I like seeing improvement!
9: Player-3-Why is Falcon so Manly? I cringe whenever I see that Dsmash.
9: BlindSpot-It cool seeing you with the rest of AL! I see that you did pick up Metaknight, what you need to work on is your commitment. Most of the games we played, it was just you going in too much without establishing any kind of pressure. Practice makes perfect! So if you keep practicing, you'll see the results!
13: Player-4-I hope you got ample Falco/Metaknight experience from playing me! If you play WiFi, we can do that, the connection shouldn't be too bad since we're both in tje same state.
13: Mahgnittoc-I hope my advice helped! You know how to play the game, so it's just using good judgement to see the outcome you're looking for.
13: TGK-Bring Chris to moar tourneys plz. <3
17: LDLM-I saw you in person but we didn't play...we'll have to remedy that next time. But from watching, you know how to play Falco, just remember that you're never forced to kill your opponent. You can build percents until it's time to kill, making a bigger window for your other moves to kill. I barely even kill with Usmash anymore unless my opponent gives me the opportunity or if I want to throw them off guard.
17: Ty-I'm sad that your car of people couldn't make it to Choo Choo's with us. But I understand that you guys have things to do plus the 4+ hour drive back.

Shoutouts to UGA for hosting an awesome event! The food and drinks were a nice thing to have. If I needed anything, it was there. I want to make it out to the next one and I suggest that if anyone is willing to make the drive, can get the time off, or even in the area that you come to Bulldog Brawl!

Shoutouts to Lexi for making the pancakes and cookies! Also for Lexi'ing Chas and Vahe. XD

Shoutouts to everyone that I didn't mention. Whether I played you or talked to you, I had a good time. ^_^

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I'm bad :L

Had fun everyone. Not to take away from anyone, I deserved every loss but I could have played better.

I had fun yelling at ESAM when he had first arrived. Them matches were hype for no reason.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

13: Mahgnittoc-I hope my advice helped! You know how to play the game, so it's just using good judgement to see the outcome you're looking for.
Sadly, this is sorta what I know. Your advice helped but it boils down to one thing for me: STOP BEING SO BAD MAHG!

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Alex615 did not play ganon, he played wolf and falco. So when given the chance, could you please correct that. It would be much appreciated.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
@Kismet - Ah, you must've been the other black Falco player with the "IDFA" tag? I saw some of your games in double's and I was impressed. I also appreciate the advice. I normally don't even fish for kills like that, idk, maybe the first tourney nerves ended up getting to me XD I made plenty of tech errors as well, I probably should've played in more friendlies since there was a slight lag difference in the TV I'm accustomed to playing on. Other than that, I did have a good time, I really have to learn matchups as well. Mahgnittoc (nice Diddy Kong btw) overwhelmed me in my set against him. I had no idea how to play that character :/ I'm sure I'll get better with the experience though! Keep in contact with me, I'd like to head out to more Smash events nearby whenever possible to get some training in.

@Mahgnittoc - Dude, you wrecked me :facepalm: I felt oh so inferior.

BlindSpot

Smash Apprentice
This tournament was so hype! I'm glad everyone could come, and I appreciate the housing.
Spade and I had some really hype sets in doubles!

I had my idol, Esam sign my controller, which I was very happy about, and overall, this was just a really good experience :)

My goal was to place top 10 in everything, which I came close.. but regardless, I'm happy with the way things went down. I ALMOST beat Player-1 in our first match, so I can tell I'm improving quite fast.
Thank you for the advice Kismet, I'll keep that in mind.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Where are Melee results?
The Melee event was run by a separate person on a separate laptop. We're gonna have to wait until he posts them.

Alex615 did not play ganon, he played wolf and falco. So when given the chance, could you please correct that. It would be much appreciated.
Fixed for you.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Thanks reflex, btw I had fun at the tournament. Next time we need to play some friendlies, cause I'd really like to learn that ivy matchup, and plus maybe you could teach me some stuff that I need to work on with my wario. Also you're a real cool duder to hang with lol.

Beorn4200

Smash Apprentice
Good work Alex, Justin (glad to see you went ^_^) and Pickle! Love to see TN placing high. Wish I could have gone to this to get more high Link placings and hang out. Looks like Spade filled in for my last 5th placement with Link. Thanks Spade keep Link up there!

weird not seeing KO go.

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
Good stuff guys! Ima try to make it next time. Thanks to Reflex and Kismet for the tips. Also Slip Ima get you next time :p

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Put DK as first in my PM tag and Ivysaur as second. Pikachu didn't do too much besides get stomped by you, Reflex.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Fixed for you.

EDIT: I have some replays from the Brawl Singles event, but I gave Kismet my Wii for the week, mostly to make myself do a paper that's due on Friday.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Good games all I had fun. Also was nice to see ESAM after like 2 years lol. FlaminRoy, ESAM, and Soft you guys are pretty tough hehehe. Cornel shake dat rust off soon son. Anyway they probably wont read this since everyone goes on facebook now a days <.<. Look forward to the next bulldog brawl.

Top Bottom