• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OSU Smash Fest III {NOW WITH MORE MAPS!}

Juce

Smash Ace
Jaaaaaaaaaaaamo. you care to stop by my house on your way down? we can.... listen to country music about dogs again.... and then go to OSU!! sounds good.

Binx

Smash Master
Anyone coming from portland? my GF can probably give me a ride, so I would have to leave like as soon as it was over because I am not gonna have her sit there and wait, if it comes to that and she says no well I am screwed. But hopefully I can pick up someone else from portland if she is cool with it. So, if Gage and Ryan can pitch in for gas that't be awesome.

Minh I will go no matter what if I can get a ride down, can I be on the OSU crew if your short? we wanna do 5v5 right?

cmin

Smash Ace
read OSM thread about my ride dealy, but yeah justin crews sounds good. it'll be... me, you, MCS, Bart and 1 more and i want it to be jayce if hes going. sorry everyone else, and **** you bart if you reject my crew, you're in it

on a lighter note, i have terrible news. OC george johned out. A tourney he can walk/rollerblade to and he johns out. /depressed

Binx

Smash Master
read OSM thread about my ride dealy, but yeah justin crews sounds good. it'll be... me, you, MCS, Bart and 1 more and i want it to be jayce if hes going. sorry everyone else, and **** you bart if you reject my crew, you're in it

on a lighter note, i have terrible news. OC george johned out. A tourney he can walk/rollerblade to and he johns out. /depressed
I'm in, sounds good minst.

@ OC G wtf sucka.

EDIT: GF said she would drive me there and back, so you can save yourself a bunch of hours if Gage, Ryan and Jayce wanna gimme some moneys for gasses.

Balloon

Smash Lord
How would we have any sort of crew battle? Like, who would be the opposing crew..?

cmin

Smash Ace
whoever is there that wants to do a crew i guess.. its all for funsies.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Binx: Portland is North of Corvallis. Hence, when Minh travels to Portland from Corvallis, he is going up.

Binx

Smash Master
binx has no directional orientation of the world. not a joke btw
QFT, but either way the message is still the same~ish

My GF's dad is in the hospital for a hearth thing so I wouldn't count on a ride from her, looks like im coming down with you minh.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
OC George is not coming?! o_O
Well, he has to, because I have to give him his backpack. And... because it's OSU III! We need George! T_T

Balloon

Smash Lord
Timmy what time should I be at your apartment and such for the ride over?

Kenpachi

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone... if you can, bring setups! There is still need for setups for this tournament!

Early entry means more friendlies, right? (setup-bringers can get in as early as 10AM)

CMin... you LIVE here. Bring your stuff man! Especially if you want to record things, cause i don't know how to do that.

Thanks guys,

Kenpachi

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Eugene smashers:

We should leave from my apartment around 10am so we can get to the OSU dining hall by 11. If everyone wants to leave earlier, since we're bringing setups, that's fine with me as long as everyone agrees. The ride is technically free since I don't want to turn down anyone who can't afford to chip in, but it would be really cool if everyone threw in however much money they can to compensate my dad's driving time and maybe so he can see a movie or something while we're smashing.

I think that's it, but if anyone has any questions or anything, post here and I'll check back before tomorrow.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I caught it. Bart, if Edgar needs a ride, I'll sacrifice Josh's - my foot rest - for him.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Timmy I don't think Edgar is going. So yeah, give it to whomever. I hear Kefka Josh wants to go, and he was actually thinking about driving over there. If he does, I'll ride with him and call you to let you know Timmy.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Joshiskefka isn't answering his phone right now. But if he's driving, then I'm going to be in his car.

EDIT: Nevm, turns out Josh isn't going.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
He should change his SWF name to "Joshiskefka" for reals.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
All right so I had A LOT of fun at this tournament. This was by far my favorite tournament I have attended so far. So with that it is time for

SHOUT OUTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenpachi-Thanks for getting this all set up and stuff it must have been a lot of work. So again thanks for going out of your way to do this. We didn't play much this time around, but hopefully the next tournament we attend at the same time we can get some more friendlies in.

Minh-Pimp as all ways we didn't do very much matches together (as usual), but those were some close matches we had. Thanks for letting Ryan and I stay the night at your house. We so would have stayed and hung out if we didn't have church tommorrow :/.

Jayce-You are a great person to hang out with and all ways fun. Thanks a lot for the five dollars Ryan and I were starving. Hopefull we can get some matches going on this week and yeah I talk to you on aim pretty much everyday, so talk to you then.

Binx-Nice hanging with you again, at least you went to this one *haha joking* That was an intense MM we had, but I know where I went wrong so perhaps next time it will be differen't. Also, nice talking about the whole smash and why and why not to do it convo we had in the car.

Jesse-DUDE!!!, I never knew how fun you were. All the friendlies and walking to Winco at like 2 in the morning was just to fun. You are really cool and I really liked you we should so hang out more often. Also, great job getting second in both the events.

Lucious-You were fun as well. You are extremely funny and entertaining to me. Thanks to both you and Jesse though for buying Ryan and I drinks that was really cool of you. Also, crazy stuff getting fourth I didn't expect that out of you. So yeah good job and I also hope we will be able to hang out as well.

Shin-You are still one of my favorite people. It was really nice talking to you again and actually talking to you. We had a good one match haha, but hopefully we will be able to get more in in a future tournament. Thanks for the fruit mix stuff as well. Also, so funny when you got 4 stocked by my mints. Congrats on 3rd for teams.

DMS-You are still as fun as ever to play and we had some great matches. Your Pikachu is great and you should keep improving it. Hopefully some of my footage will be in your combo video :)

T!MMY-You were fun playing with and you got to keep a good attitude with your partner haha. Also, you need to stop beating Ryan and I in doubles matches haha, but yeah you watch out we will come up with something and you will see. Great talking to you as well.

T0MMY-Mostly the same thing I said about T!MMY applies to you (maybe because you are twins *shrugs shoulders*), but yeah you are fun and I like talking to you. Hopefully next time we can get some more friendlies in.

MCS-You remain amazing as ever and I know you won't read this, but yeah you are funny and stay as pro as you are and you should practice more.

Bart-This tournament I got to know you a little better. You are a really funny man and fun to hang out with. I really liked how you were giving me advice in the middle of our match instead of focusing on just beating me. That was pretty cool of you to do that. Also, I ONLY GOT TWO STOCKED!!! That was cool best I have ever done with. Even though it took me fooooorrrrreeeeevvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrr to get a friendly going with you haha.

So overall as I all ready said. Great tournament and I hope the next one will be just as fun. All of you are great and I hope all of you will be to everyone me and Ryan go too.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Those mints weren't that hot. A mint isn't hot unless it leaves me tasteless for weeks afterward.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
My shoutouts:

Kenpachi - You get the biggest shoutout because you were the host and there wouldn't have been a tournament without you. The tourney ran on schedule without anything really interrupting it, props to you. Sorry I counterpicked you with Ice Climbers, but the alternative was to be counterpicked by Shiek and I really didn't feel up to the struggle after my previous matches. I heard you were thinking of picking up a secondary for such cases, it might be a good idea? Anyway, great job and I can't wait for OSU IV!

Shin - Why do you play such a broken character? :chuckle:

Lucious - Nice to meet you. Brawl won't be such a campfest. :)

Jesse - Yay! Good job in the tourney. Glad to see you again, it's been too long. Beat MCS next time, no johns.

Tudios - I don't care what people think, Pikachu is mid-tier for sure! Or, at least top of Low Tier. lolz. Looking forward to the combo vid!

Gage & Ryan - I had a lot of fun in our doubles matches. Stick with Peach and Shiek, double princess power!

That Mario Guy - I was going to shake your hand after the match, but you got pretty worked-up. This is competitive gaming, don't forget the sportsmanship.

OC George - Too good!

T0MMY

Smash Master
Shoutouts:

Kenpachi: You're a really good host. Since you're interested in another smashfest you should talk to t1mmy about another one, the only timeframe would be beginning of december, so we'd make plans to coincide with all our school scheduling. Practice up on that needle edgehog, it comes in handy.

Joshissam: thanks for pitching in a little for gas. I don't know who else did, but if there was anyone else, thanks to them as well. See you at the Eugene Weekly today.

Tudios: You owe me a fake two dollar bill that's worth two american dollars.

Mystery Chris: I was going to win in that friendly we played before you had to play your tourney match. MM?

Top Bottom